Taking Care of you

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon was in Donghae's room taking care of him as the parents were getting their sleeps and were also working, since Donghae is sick. Jiyeon didn't work anymore ever since she resigned.

Jiyeon touched his head and he was still very hot, "you still got a high fever till now oppa, get well and don't be hurt anymore oppa" said Jiyeon. She removed the small towel and cleaned it and put it back on his forhead.

She took the bowl with water and was going to refill it until Donghae grabbed her hands. Jiyeon turned back and looked at him, "you're awake oppa" said Jiyeon, "neh, did you watch me all night" ask Donghae, "neh" said Jiyeon.

Donghae got up and Jiyeon place the bowl on the table, "oppa, don't get up, you're still not well yet" said Jiyeon, "gwenchanayo" said Donghae, "oppa, please" said Jiyeon. Donghae slightly smile and lay back down, "araso" said Donghae.

"I'll be back, I just got to change the water, wait here okay" said Jiyeon, "okay" said Donghae as he watch her go out of the room.

Donghae took out a paper and then he start writing a small note to Jiyeon, when he got done writing it, Jiyeon came and he hid the paper under his blanket.

"I'm here" said Jiyeon, "Welcome" said Donghae. Jiyeon moved the towel from him and felt his forhead, "oppa, how come you weren't eating and were all stressed out hmm" ask Jiyeon, "things came up" said Donghae, "don't be a fool and don't get sick anymore okay, I don't want to worry about you" said Jiyeon, "Araso" said Donghae.

Jiyeon put the towel back on his forhead, "Jiyeon-ah, can you go make buy me some juice" said Donghae, "juice" ask Jiyeon, "neh, please" said Donghae, "araso, but are you going to be okay alone" ask Jiyeon, "neh, we have maids in the house remember" said Donghae, "Araso, I'll be back soon okay" said Jiyeon, "araso" said Donghae as he watch Jiyeon leave.

When Jiyeon left the house to go buy some juice, Donghae got up and went into her room and put a letter on her desk, while he put it on her desk, he spot two letters and then looked at both of them.

He saw the one with his name and he didn't care to look at the other one. So Donghae opened the letter and read it.

Letter Says~

Oppa,

I can't tell you face to face that I am not truly strong, that loving you really hurts, I want to let you know that ever since we got closer together, you've bought another side to me, thanks to you that I learned this kind of love from you, even though we don't express our feelings to one another or to others I am happy already, to know that you love me. Oppa, now you're getting engage and is about to get marry I want to you wish the best, and don't hurt Eunseo, that's all I want from you now, to not hurt Eunseo. I have so much to tell you, but I can't, I am not strong enough to tell you the things I want to tell you. So be by her side and don't worry about me anymore, because I am all grown up and if you read this letter, I am no longer here anymore, I've gone somewhere far so don't look for me and start a whole new life araso, mianhe oppa.

Sincerely,
Your Beloved Jiyeon.

When Donghae read that letter he was shock to hear that Jiyeon was going to leave him, so then put back the letter of how she put it, and the note that he wrote he forgot about it and went back to his room.

"Why all of sudden do she want to leave? I can't let her leave like this? It's not fair, especially to the both of us" said Donghae to himself.

When Jiyeon was walking home, Changwook blocked her with his car and she looked at the car and saw Changwook came out, "yah, do you really want to kill me" ask Jiyeon, "hi Jiyeon-ah" said Changwook, "what do you want" ask Jiyeon, "eh, you aren't in a good mood, let's go out" said Changwook, "buh?" ask Jiyeon.

"Since it's weekend, let's go out" said Changwook, "anya, I have something to do already" said Jiyeon, "that something is to take care of Donghae because he's sick, come on, Eunseo is probably going to be there soon" said Changwook, "buh? Yah, I said I have something to do, so stop following me" said Jiyeon, "come on, let's go have some fun, I haven't been with you for awhile" said Changwook "please."

Jiyeon look at Changwook and thought to herself, "are you sure Eunseo will take care of him" said Jiyeon, "neh, she called me to come over to come see how he's doing" said Changwook, "araso, we'll go when she gets here" said Jiyeon, "araso" said Changwook, "come inside" said Jiyeon as she walk with Changwook to go inside the house.

Jiyeon knocked on the door and entered, "oh you're" as Donghae saw Changwook and was shock, "surprise" said Changwook, "ah, you're here" said Donghae, "eh, why can't a friend come see his buddy who's sick at home" said Changwook, "oh, well why are you here" ask Donghae.

Changwook put his arms over Jiyeon's shoulder and look at Donghae, "I am going to take her out on a date, since I haven't been hanging out with her lately, and Eunseo is going to take her spot for the day" said Changwook, "oh is that so" said Donghae, "neh" said Changwook.

Eunseo knocked on the door, "I'm here" said Eunseo with a smile, "that's great, now Jiyeon and I can go out now" said Changwook, "neh, and I'll take care of my beloved Donghae" said Eunseo, "well go change and let's get going" said Changwook as he push her out to her room.

Jiyeon shook her head and the went to get herself ready.

"Oppa, are you still sick" ask Eunseo, "neh, I just got to stay inside for awhile" said Donghae, "well then I should come and take care of you till you get better" said Eunseo, "anya, you have to go to work and I don't want you to miss out work because of me, it's a burden for me" said Donghae, "araso" said Eunseo.

Jiyeon was sitting on her table and she spot a note on her desk and opened the little note.

"Jiyeon-ah, thank you for taking care of me, I love you" said the note.

Jiyeon smile at the note, "I won't cry anymore oppa, you've made me become stronger, even though I say I'm not strong, you're the reason that I am stronger, without you I probably wouldn't be strong anymore, oppa" said Jiyeon as she closed the note and put it back to where she found it.

Jiyeon took a deep breath and knocked on the and came inside. "Wha- look at this pretty lady here" said Changwook, "yah, that pretty lady is Jiyeon as you are looking there" said Donghae, "neh, she's no ordinary pretty lady she's Donghae's pretty little sister" said Eunseo.

The atmosphere between them just got really awkward. "Let's go oppa" said Jiyeon, "araso, I'll take her home early" said Changwook as he put his arm on Jiyeon and walked out.

"Oppa, aren't they lovely couples" said Eunseo, "oh" said Donghae, "did you eat yet oppa" ask Eunseo, "I just woke up not too long ago, so I haven't ate yet" said Donghae, "than I'll make you some food than okay" said Eunseo, "araso" said Donghae.

Eunseo went out of the room and went to go make food for him. Donghae looked out his window and it was a very shiny day and all he can think of was Jiyeon.

"Where do you want to go" ask Changwook, "anywhere is fine" said Jiyeon, "araso, let's go to the amusement park then" said Changwook, "araso" said Jiyeon, "let's go then" said Changwook as he drove off to the amusement park.