Hiding the love

Meant or not Meant to be

Couple weeks had passed and Donghae gave up on finding Jiyeon, so he finally went to Eunseo's house and she opened the door, "let's get marry" said Donghae, Eunseo nodded her head and smile and hug him, "neh, oppa" said Eunseo.

Donghae just had to do what he was responsible for. Donghae and Eunseo told the parents and they were happy for Donghae and Eunseo so they decided to let them get marry. Although the parents were stress about losing Jiyeon.

"Did you hear?" ask Changwook, "hear about what" ask Jiyeon, "Donghae and Eunseo is getting marry" said Changwook, Jiyeon stop doing what she was doing for a moment and Changwook looked at her reaction, "well that's good for them" said Jiyeon, "are you going to go to their wedding" ask Changwook, "when is it" ask Jiyeon, "they got everything took care of so, I heard it's going to be in 1 month from now" said Changwook.

"Are you going to go then" ask Changwook, "remember I am still hiding from them" said Jiyeon, "it's fine now, since you've been gone for awhile" said Changwook, "we'll see" said Jiyeon, "no matter what you have to go" said Changwook.

Donghae and Eunseo were getting ready to prepare their wedding, Donghae just stood quiet and speechless throughout the whole thing.

Jiyeon was also getting prepare to go the wedding because Changwook insist for her to go to th wedding. Changwook was making personal visitings for Jiyeon for her fittings and make up and hair and everthing else.

"Are you happy?" ask Donghae to himself, "Jiyeon-ah without you what should I do?" ask Donghae, "oppa, you have to be happy, that's the last thing I want from now on" said Jiyeon.

"I am going to go out for awhile, stay here until I get back okay" said Changwook, "araso" said Jiyeon. Changwook than left out of he house and went to go to his work because they needed him.

Jiyeon was stuck at his house and had nothing to do she decided to watch movies on the tv. Since Donghae knows Changwook really well, he knew where Changwook keep the second key, and plus Changwook doesn't care if Donghae enters his house becaue they're like brothers.

So Donghae went to Changwook's house while he was at work, the reason why he goes there is because Changwook is a place wher he usually goes to to stay calm.

Jiyeon was paying attention when she was she heard the door open and close and thought it was Changwook, "why did you come back so early?" ask Jiyeon as she saw Donghae instead of Changwook. Jiyeon widen her eyes, "what are you doing here?" ask Jiyeon.

"What are you doing here" ask Donghae, "I live here now" said Jiyeon,"you what?" ask Donghae, "neh, you heard me, I live with Changwook now" said Jiyeon. Donghae walk towards Jiyeon and held her arms, "why? Why Jiyeon, why leave when I need you the most" ask Donghae, "I wanted you to be happy oppa" said Jiyeon.

Donghae stopped holding on Jiyeon and loosen himself up, "and you should be, I also heard you were getting marry, you should behappy now" said Jiyeon, "how can I be happy with the woman I don't even love" ask Donghae, "oppa, if you love me, you have to be happy with Eunseo, she's like an older sister to me" said Jiyeon.

Jiyeon grabbed Donghae's hand, "I know this is not what we wanted, but it was meant like this" said Jiyeon, "you're meaning we weren't meant to be" said Donghae. Jiyeon couldn't say anything anymore, "mianheyo oppa," said Jiyeon, "why are you sorry?" ask Donghae, "I want to tell you, but I'm afraid" said Jiyeon, "what are you afraid of" ask Donghae.

"I lied oppa, I am not happy that you're getting marry, but even if it's wrong I am sorry" said Jiyeon as she started getting teary, "what is it?" ask Donghae, "if fate is on our side, than you'll know oppa" said Jiyeon.

Donghae than left Changwook's house and thought to himself, "what's actually going on here" ask Donghae as he was confused. "Opa mianheyo, I can I face you again, knowing that child isn't yours" cried Jiyeon.

Eunseo and Changwook were talking with each other at her place, "oppa, you can't be visiting me anymore since I am about to get marry soon to Donghae" said Eunseo, "well I can come until the day you are actuall getting marry with Donghae" said Changwook, "araso, what do you want now?" ask Eunseo, "can I be there when you're giving birth?" ask Changwook, "what?" ask Eunseo, "I'll make sure I bring Jiyeon along too" said Changwook, "araso" said Eunseo.

"By the way, how's Jiyeon, I heard she ran away from home" said Eunseo, "she's with me right now" said Changwook, "ah I see, well don't let her get lonely okay" said Eunseo, "neh I won't" said Changwook, "about the Donghae and Jiyeon thing, I don't ever want to hear about that anymore, it's nonsense" said Eunseo, "I know, I won't talk about it in the future" said Changwook.

Changwook than left Eunseo's house Donghae was also on the way to vist her untl he saw Changwook coming out of her apartment, "what is he doing here?" ask Donghae to himself as he waited in the car until Changwook left.

Donghae than got out of the car and went to Eunseo's house, "oh oppa, "you're here, what are you doing here?" ask Eunseo, "I came to bring you food and visit on you if you need anything" ask Donghae, "ah thank you, you're such a kind fiance, makes me can't wait until you become my husband" said Eunseo, "ah" said Donghae.

"Oppa, the wedding date is getting near, what should we do?" ask Eunseo, "hmm, I have a lot of work to do, are you okay being alone for now?" ask Donghae, "neh, I am only 3 months pregnant, I'll be fine" said Eunseo.

Changwook than bought food for Jiyeon and he started to be nice to her now, "you know being like this won't make me change my mind of forgiving you, do you know that" said Jiyeon, "say whatever you want, you're living with me" said Changwook, "I can leave if I want, do you know that" said Jiyeon, "than why didn't you when I gave you the chance?" ask Changwook.

Jiyeon didn't say anything, "that's what I thought, you can't do anything about it, so shut up and eat" said Changwook. Jiyeon look at the food, "you can eat alone if you want to, I am not hungry" said Jiyeon as she walked off to the room. Changwook just look at Jiyeon leave and also ate by himself.

"What should I do?" ask Jiyeon to herself as she lay down on the bed, "why I am living like this? I am a person at last and I have a pride" said Jiyeon to herself, "Jiyeon-ah why are you so stupid" ask Jiyeon to herself as she hit her head.

"Oppa, I miss you, seeing you earlier made me happy, do you know that I miss those arms of yours, your smie, your warmth, and your voice, I miss everything, but I can't tell you how much it hurts to be in love with you and having to hide it and live a life full of " said Jiyeon as her tears drop.

"Oppa, I want to be happy? Happy again. But I think we weren't meant to be that's why our love has ended this way" cried Jiyeon as she was laying on the bed.

Donghae went home without even asking why Changwook came to her house, "Jiyeon-ah, since I know where you live, you have to spend more time with me until I get marry, until than, I'll finally let you go officially and live my life as a real father and husband now" said Donghae as he drove home.