Wanting to Leave

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon was standing with the family greeting people to welcome them and thanking them for coming to Donghae's engagement day.

Jiyeon and Donghae were looking at each other and they were filled with saddness in their eyes.

"Congrats man" said Changwook, "thanks" said Donghae, "well hello there Jiyeon," said Changwook with a smile, "hello" said Jiyeon.

"Yah, don't make our new daughter uncomfortable here, go inside" said the mother, "but I want to be with her though" said Changwook, "yah, go in already" said the mother, "araso omma-nim" said Changwook as he bow to them and went inside.

After greeting everyone, the mother told Jiyeon to go get the bride and when she was about to go she heard Changwook's voice. "Would you let me get involve with the baby or not" ask Changwook, "look, this is not the place where we should talk about this" said Eunseo, "a simple yes or no than I am out of here" said Changwook.

Eunseo crossed her arms, "Fine, you can but we can't let anyone know about this" said Eunseo, "thanks" said Changwook as he walked towards the door, Jiyeon went in a room and hid in there as she listen to whether Changwook left.

Donghae was also in the room that she was in and they both looked at each other and she got scared knowing that Donghae was in the room she hid in. "What are you doing here oppa" ask Jiyeon, "I'm not sure if I want to do this" said Donghae.

Jiyeon swallowed her saliva and didn't say anything, "do I really have to do this" ask Donghae, "neh, now you can't run like a coward anymore oppa, you even told her that you'll get marry with her" said Jiyeon, "but then, I was stupid and mad that's why I did that and because she has my baby" said Donghae.

Jiyeon didn't say a word when he mentioned that the baby was his when she knows it's not his. "Oppa, I have to go, I have to go and get Eunseo now" said Jiyeon as she quickly opened the door and closed it.

"Mianhe oppa" said Jiyeon. Jiyeon knocked on the door and opened it "I told you to get away" said Eunseo as she saw Jiyeon instead of Changwook, "who" ask Jiyeon.

Eunseo widen her eyes, "oh mianhe, I thought you were someone else" said Eunseo, "is that so" said Jiyeon, "neh, but why are you here" ask Eunseo, "I came here to come and tell you that you're up in a bit" said Jiyeon, "alright then thanks" said Eunseo, "and Donghae is waiting for you outside too" said Jiyeon, "is that so? Okay, I'll be right out" said Eunseo.

Jiyeon bowed and went outside, and there was Donghae standing by the door waiting for Eunseo and Jiyeon looked at him and left, he just watched her walked away.

"Why am I such a coward towards the person that I love, and why am I running away like this" said Donghae to himself.

"Oppa, I'm ready" said Eunseo, "let's go then" said Donghae with a fake smile.

When Jiyeon got seated, then Donghae and Eunseo came along after her couple of minutes later. Changwook and Jiyeon were sitting next to each other. "Yah, one day, that'll be the both of us" said Changwook, Jiyeon slightly smile and didn't say a word to him.

Donghae and Eunseo bowed to each other and Jiyeon was being strong there and stood by his side even though seeing him get marry hurted her. "It's okay, it's okay" said Jiyeon in her head, "it'll all be over soon" as she said it in her mind.

There were announcements and talking at the engagement and then they finally cut the cake and then ended the engagement ceremony.

"Thanks for coming, thanks for coming" as the family thanking other relatives coming for the engagement ceremony.

"Let's go home Jiyeon-ah" said the mother as she linked arms with Jiyeon and went in the car and drove home.

Donghae also went home with his family and Eunseo also left with her family.

When Eunseo got home, she spotted Changwook's car and she told her parents that she'll be right up so then she waited until they got inside the house and she went in the car and Changwook drove off.

"What's the matter with you huh" ask Eunseo. Changwook than parked at a random spot, "so than you do let me get involve with the baby then" ask Changwook, "neh, so stop it, stop trying to see me everytime you need something" said Eunseo, "you want to know the reaso why I want to get involved with the baby," said Changwook, "why" ask Eunseo.

Changwook look at Eunseo, "I am dying here Eunseo" said Changwook, Eunseo widen her eyes, "what? You're crazy" said Eunseo, "anya, I am not lying here, I am dying and I don't know when I'll be living, so I want to get involve with the baby before leaving this world" said Changwook. Eunseo couldn't say a word because she didn't know what to say to him anymore.

"That's why I want to get involve with the baby, not that I love you or anything, it's just that I love my baby that you have in your stomach, trust me, nothing is going on between you and me, I like Jiyeon and I want her to be mines, but then I knowing you have my baby, I love the baby since it's mines, and who doesn't love their own child" said Changwook, "oppa" said Eunseo, "at least you said yes, I'll come and see the baby when Donghae's not around or when you go out somewhere" said Changwook, "araso, when I am heading somewhere, I'll come to your place first so that you can see the baby" said Eunseo.

Donghae and Jiyeon were in their own rooms and Jiyeon was sitting on her desk thinking to herself of what to do next. So she took a piece of paper out and start writing what's on her mind.

When she got done, she wrote two letters, one for her parents and one for Donghae. When she got done writing them, she set the papers on her desk somewhere she'll remember and than she knocked on Donghae's door and he opened the door.

"Oppa" said Jiyeon. Donghae fell on her and she catched him, "oppa, are you okay" ask Jiyeon as held onto Donghae. "Omma, Appa" shouted Jiyeon. The parents ran up to them and found that Donghae was leaning on Jiyeon.

"Let me help you" said the father as he helped carried Donghae to his bed, "call the doctor" said the father.

"You son is just in a lot of stress and he's probably not eating well, he's body is really weak and he's been stressing a lot, it's not good for his health" said the doctor, "thank you doctor" said the parentts, "no problem" said the doctor as they walked out of the room and the maid them out.

"Jiyeon-ah it's a relief that you found him first" said the mother, "neh" said Jiyeon.