FATE

Meant or not Meant to be

Donghae and Jiyeon were enjoying their time in the car ride and Donghae grabbed Jiyeon's hand and she look at their hands and then at Donghae and smile, "I never wanted to let go of this hand at all" said Donghae, "I see, oppa you won't" said Jiyeon as she smile at him.

"Oppa loves you a lot do you know that? Hmm, when I first saw you I was really jealous of Changwook for dating such a wonderful and beautiful women" said Donghae, "really?" said Jiyeon, "really" said Donghae, "oppa, you said that already, and Jiyeon, "I know, but I want you to always remember that" said Donghae, "araso" said Jiyeon.

"When did you started liking oppa?" ask Donghae, "hmmm, I just started" said Jiyeon, "stop lying" said Donghae, "I can't tell you, but when the times right, I'll tell you oppa" said Jiyeon, "araso, but it makes me so anxious" said Donghae.

"You need to make sure that you eat your medications okay" said Donghae, "hmm" said Jiyeon as she nodded and held a guilty face upon her. "Oppa, like I told you, what if I was to never get better oppa" ask Jiyeon, "then it'll leave me no choice" said Donghae, "choice of what?" ask Jiyeon. Donghae didn't say a word to her.

Jiyeon remove her hand and told Donghae to stop the car, and so did he. "Oppa, tell me you won't do anything stupid" said Jiyeon, Jiyeon grabbed Donghae's shoulders, "Oppa, tell me you'll live on and see this world alone like how it's suppose to be oppa" said Jiyeon, "promise me" said Jiyeon as she pinky swear with Donghae by forcing his pinky into hers.

"Oppa, don't try to scare me in any other way, I don't want you to be like this, if you do then I won't live happily if I am not with you oppa" said Jiyeon, Donghae look at Jiyeon, "I'm sorry" said Donghae, "no oppa, don't you have a daughter that is on the way, she's being delievered real soon, are you really going to leave her with no father?" ask Jiyeon.

"What do you want me to do then huh?" ask Donghae, "I want you to live a life that'll fullfill me when I see you up in heaven. Oppa, promise me that you'll always forever take good care of her" said Jiyeon, "fine" said Donghae.

Jiyeon then was at ease when Donghae told her that he'll not do anything stupid. Everything turned our awkward for the both of them so Jiyeon changed the atmosphere with them two.

"Oppa, do you know that everytime I look at you, you're never happy in your eyes" said Jiyeon, "why do you say that" ask Donghae, "hmmm, because I can just see it with my two eyes, Oppa isn't happy but then he pretends to be happy, even when he is with me, oppa, you need to let go of your stress and your past" said Jiyeon.

Donghae look at Jiyeon and smile, "thank you" said Donghae as he kiss Jiyeon on the forehead, "Oppa, do you wander why I started calling you oppa?" ask Jiyeon, "of course, that day I helped you in Jeju Island" said Donghae, "tskk, your mind is still so well" said Jiyeon. That made the both of them started laughing.

"Oppa, you look handsome when you laugh and smile, keep doing that" said Jiyeon, "I will" said Donghae as he touch her hair and she just smile at him, "oppa we should leave now" said Jiyeon, "oh right" said Donghae as he started the car and continued driving.

"Where is this place at oppa?" ask Eunseo, "it's call my world, another world where people don't know" said Changwook, "are you the only one who knows this place oppa?" ask Eunseo, "no, Donghae also knows this place, we come here a lot as buddies" said Changwook, "is that so?" ask Eunseo, "neh" said Eunseo.

"Come on let me show you where we'll go next to" said Changwook, "araso" said Eunseo as she followed Changwook's lead to where ever he's taking her. "Oppa, thanks for everything that you've done, and thank you for taking me somewhere for some fresh air" said Eunseo, "of course, that's what I should always do" said Changwook.

"one day I want to take Jiyeon here to this place where it's only me and her and maybe our own children" said Changwook, "I see, well one day I wish Donghae oppa to take me somewhere that it'll only be me, him and the baby here" said Eunseo, "well one day he'll take you, I can promise you that" said Changwook.

Eunseo and Changwook had a very great time together walking around this beautiful place that Changwook took her.

Donghae and Jiyeon finally got to the place and when they got to the place, Donghae had to go inside the store before entering the place, when he left, Jiyeon got out of the car and when she realize that there was a car she knows, she remembered that it's Changwook's and when she got closer to the car and saw that there was a woman clothing in the car, Jiyeon quickly saw Donghae and went to him.

When Jiyeon was heading there, her heart started to trembled from the shock and scareness and the weakness, so Jiyeon fainted and Donghae quickly ran to her, "Jiyeon-ah, what's wrong, wake up" shouted Donghae, he then quickly took Jiyeon to his car and quickly drove off to the nearest hospital he knows.

"Jiyeon-ah, please be okay" said Donghae as he drove as fast as he can to the hospital. When Donghae got to the nearest hospital and took Jiyeon in and then the nurses and doctors took Jiyeon into the hospital.

Donghae was so scared and didn't know what to do. "Jiyeon-ah, please be okay" said Donghae as he put his hands together hoping Jiyeon the best.

Euunseo stomach started to hurt and Changwook turned to Eunseo and held her, "what's wrong Eunseo?" ask Changwook, "I don't know my stomach hurts a lot oppa" said Eunseo, "come on let's go to the hospital" said Changwook as he took Eunseo to the hospital.

Eunseo then was sent to the hospital of Changwook's help taking her to the hospital. When he got to the hospital he saw Donghae sitting at the emergency room, "what are you doing here?" ask Changwook, "what are you doing here?" ask Donghae, "Eunseo's stomach is hurting" said Changwook, "Jiyeon fainted" said Donghae, "what! What happened?" ask Changwook, "I don't know, but what about Eunseo, "I don't know yet too" said Changwook.

"Let's call the parents," said Donghae as they called the parents.

Donghae and Jiyeon's parents came and so did Eunseo's parents. When they got there the two of them were assign to be in one room together because Donghae and Changwook begged, when the parents got there Jiyeon was really weak and Eunseo was in a umcomfortable position.

"What happened to the two of these?" ask the mother, "my daughter what's wrong with you?" ask Eunseo's mother.

"We aren't sure of what happened to the two of them, but they got sick at the same time though" said Donghae, "what are you talking about?" ask the mother, "I am not sure, but it sounds really scary" said Donghae, "oh this isn't good, let me go talk to your father okay" said the mother, "okay then" said Donghae.

The mother took the father out and had a little meeting with him, the other parents came right on time and they consult with each other, "what are we going to do?" ask the mother, "what are you talking about?" ask Eunseo's mother and the mother that took care of Jiyeon.

"The two kids got sick at the same time, isn't this a bad sign or something" said the mother, "why are you talking nonsense for?" ask the father, "I'm not, Donghae told me that the two kids got sick together and he have a really bad and scare feeling about this" said the mother.

"This isn't good then" said Eunseo's parents, "what are we going to do?" ask the mother, "we'll see if one recover within a week or so" said Eunseo's father, "alright then" said the mother, "let's go inside and check up on the kids" said the mother that took care of Jiyeon, "let's go in then" said her real mother as they all walked in together.

"Jiyeon-ah" said the mother that took care of her, "omma" said Jiyeon, "how's my daughter doing, huh?" ask the mother, "I'm okay for now" said Jiyeon, "yah, take care of yourself, you need to be healthy and live long with us forever araso" said the mother, "araso" said Jiyeon as the mother patted her head.

"Eunseo, how's my daughter doing?" ask her mother, "I am doing okay omma" said Eunseo, "is your stomach hurting anywhere" ask her mother, "earlier it was, but the pain kind of heal a little, it still hurts every now and then" said Eunseo, "be strong there for you and your baby girl okay" said the mother, Eunseo nodded her head to her mother.

"Did you eat yet?" ask Eunseo's father, "not yet, I just woke up" said Eunseo, "are you hungry" ask her father, "I am hungry appa" said Eunseo, "araso, your mother and I will got get something for you okay" said her father, "thank you" said Eunseo as she watch them leave.

"Are you taking your medications?" ask Jiyeon's mother that took care of her, "hmm" as Jiyeon lied, "are you sure?" ask the mother, "neh" said Jiyeon, the mother held her hand, "get well soon and come visit us okay" said the mother, "araso omma" said Jiyeon, "mianheyo, omma and appa, have to leave now, although we just got here, we have something urgent that came up, would you be okay" said the father, "neh," said Jiyeon.

Jiyeon let go of her mother's hand, "we'll come visit you, and you do the same when you get well too okay" said the mother, "araso," said Jiyeon as she wave bye to them.

Jiyeon look at her real mother, "how are you feeling?" ask her mother, "I'm doing okay omma" said Jiyeon, "that's good, omma worries about you a lot" said her mother, "I know you do omma, mianheyo, that I have to get sick like this" said Jiyeon, "it's okay, get well soon so that omma won't worry about you okay" said her mother, "I know omma" said Jiyeon as she smile to her mother.

Jiyeon and Donghae looked at each other and smile at each other, although he was sitting next to Eunseo because he had to make things feel more comfortable with the atmosphere.

"What do you want to eat today?" ask her mother, "nothing right now omma, I want to rest" said Jiyeon, "Araso, we'll let you rest okay, omma and appa will come back later okay" said her mother, "araso, annyeong omma appa" said Jiyeon, "sleep tight" said the mother, Jiyeon nodded her head, "my daughter stay strong in there okay" said her father, "okay father" said Jiyeon as she smile and wave bye to them.

"Eunseo" said the nurse, "neh" said Eunseo, "your parents told me to give this to you since something urgent came up" said the nurse, "oh thank you" said Eunseo as she took the bag of food in there and the nurse went out.

"So it's us four, what do you guys want to talk about?" ask Changwook, "what is there to talk about?" ask Donghae, "hmm, how come you and Jiyeon were at the place we were?" ask Changwook, "why were you and Eunseo there?" ask Donghae, "I wanted to show her something and then you guys were there too" said Changwook.

Donghae look at Changwook, "because she's my sister, and I want to tell her our secret place" said Donghae, "it isn't a secret anymore if we all know right" said Changwook, "to me it is," said Donghae, "araso, forget it, so are you excited Eunseo?" ask Changwook.

Eunseo look at Changwook, "neh, I am and I am really nervous" said Eunseo, "don't be, you'll do fine" said Changwook, "what's wrong Jiyeon?" ask Donghae to Jiyeon. Jiyeon look at Donghae, "nothing, I am just tire" said Jiyeon, "go to sleep okay if you're tire" said Donghae, "okay then oppa" said Jiyeon as she lay on the bed and close her eyes.

"Do you want to eat?" ask Eunseo to Donghae, "no I am okay" said Donghae, "what about you?" ask Eunseo to Changwook, "I am fine too" Changwook. Eunseo shrugged her shoulders and started eating.

Changwook look at Jiyeon and held her hand, Jiyeon open her eyes and look at him, he smile at her and she close her eyes, Donghae look at Jiyeon and how Changwook was holding her hand and then look back to Eunseo.