Everything for Nothing

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon and Donghae didn't talk to each other even though they were living in the same house. There were no one at the moment, there were also no maids too because they don't work at night time.

"Do you like living like this" ask Donghae. Jiyeon look at Donghae, "do you like living like this? Being rich, and especially as my sister" ask Donghae, "what is there for me to say huh?" ask Jiyeon, "you like it don't you" said Donghae. Jiyeon shooked her head and was about to go upstairs to her room, "I am talking to you!" shouted Donghae, she stopped and then didn't say a word.

Jiyeon then continued walking, Donghae looked at her, "you don't hear me don't you" said Donghae as he got up and followed Jiyeon up to her room, Jiyeon was about close her door until Donghae opened it and closed her door.

"Why didn't you answer my question huh" ask Donghae, "why should I huh? Who are you to raise your voice at me? Who are you to talk to me" before Jiyeon can finish her line Donghae kissed her and she widen her eyes and pushed him and was about to slap him but he held it and she look at him.

"Let go of me" said Jiyeon, "why, we aren't real brother and sister so why can't I do that huh" ask Donghae, "because you have a fiance and she's pregnant with your baby" said Jiyeon.

"Is that so, are you jealous that it's not you who has my baby and she does, or do you want to have my baby as well too" said Donghae. Jiyeon look at Donghae with a mad face, "you are crazy do you know that, I'll never want to have your baby" said Jiyeon.

She pulled her hand away and was about to walk out her room, but Donghae hugged her from the behind and she try moving out, "please don't move" said Donghae. Jiyeon stopped moving and listened to Donghae.

"I am sorry about what I said, I didn't mean it when I said I don't want to see you anymore, I also lie when I saw you in that dress, you were really pretty and I try to stop myself from looking at you and being crazy about you Jiyeon, I was just mad that so much is going on my head that if I pushed you away, one of my problems will go away but it doesn't, it just drove me even more crazier than ever" said Donghae.

Jiyeon started shedding tears when she heard those words from Donghae. "Mianhe that I made you suffer and cried for those times" said Donghae, "oppa" said Jiyeon. Donghae smile, "you're calling me oppa again, that makes me better" said Donghae.

Jiyeon turned around and look at Donghae and touched his face, "oppa, why is it us that god is punishing huh? Why is it us that can't be meant to be huh?" ask Jiyeon as she was slightly crying.

Donghae touched Jiyeon's face and wiped her tears, Donghae slowly went close to her and was about to kiss her but she moved, then they both look at each other and he slowly went to her lips and kissed her, and she kissed him back.

Donghae lay her on the bed and kissed her on the forehead and lay next to her and she cuddle him and so did he, she started crying and he hugged her real tight.

"Oppa, you've been the best thing that I've ever met do you know that" said Jiyeon, "am I? When I first saw you, I though god sent an angel to me, for me to love for the rest of my life" said Donghae.

Jiyeon tears fell down hearing that from Donghae. "Oppa, our love that we've done everything for is for nothing" said Jiyeon.

Donghae stopped cuddling her and looked at her, "anya, our love is for nothing, it's for something to remember in our heart forever" said Donghae as he continue cuddling Jiyeon and she cuddle him back.

Eunseo and Changwook were in his car and she was still thinking. Eunseo touched Changwook's hands, "oppa, I do want you to get involve but then I want Donghae not to know that this is your kid and not his" said Eunseo, "if that's so, I won't tell anyone that it isn't his kid and I'll meet you privately to give your presents and money for the baby" said Changwook, "thank you" said Eunseo.

Changwook took a deep breath, "why did this happen to us" ask Changwook, "god chose this fate for us" said Eunseo, "this fate really suffers a lot of people" said Changwook, "suffers?... Who oppa?" ask Eunseo, "anya, it's nothing, well let me take you home" said Changwook, "araso" said Eunseo as she was curious of why he said that earlier.

"So we got everything ready for the engagement" said Donghae's mother, "neh, we go the place ready too, now we just go to invite people" said the father, "neh same here, that won't be hard though" said the mother.

"Wha- our wife are doing so much just for this wedding aren't they" said Eunseo's father, "neh, even though it's only an engagement day they've planned so much for this engagement" said Donghae's father.

"Of course we want it to be successful" said the mothers, "araso, I feel you womens" said the fathers. They all giggles with each other and continued talking about business and the engagement.

Donghae woke up and saw Jiyeon sleeping, he kissed her on the forehead and went out of her room and went into his room, when he was about to go into his room, his parents were home and they saw him.

"You're still up" ask the father, "neh, I am just about to go to bed" said Donghae, "araso, oh is Jiyeon asleep" ask the mother "neh, I checked up on her and she's asleep " said Donghae, "araso, go to bed okay, goodnight" said the mother, "goodnight omma and appa" said Donghae as he bow to them and went to his room and went to sleep.

The parents also went to sleep from a whole day without resting.

Eunseo was up not knowing what to do anymore, her mother came into her room and sat next to her. "What's wrong honey" ask the mother, "nothing omma, I just can't sleep" said Eunseo, "neh, that's how it is when you're pregnant, do you want to eat something, it helps you to sleep" said the mother, "anya, I'm about to go to bed right now" said Eunseo, "Araso, I'll leave you then, goodnight" said the mother as she turned off the lights and closed the door and Eunseo layed on the bed and closed her eyes.

Changwook was drinking liquior and thought about his problem, but mostly about how Jiyeon will stay by his side knowing he has heart problem and how he wanted to get involve with the baby now.

The parents that raised Jiyeon moved into a better house and they had a better job, they opene their own restaurant from all the help of Jiyeon's real parents.

"I wonder how Jiyeon's doing" ask the mother, "she's doing fine, since she's living with a wealthy family" said the father, "I miss her though" said the mother, "I know me too, but let's just go to sleep, she'll be fine honey" said the father, "araso" said the mother as she lay on the bed with her husband.

"Jiyeon was a real good daughter, knowing that she was from a wealthy family, it's a honor that we've met a daughter like her" said the mother as she cried, "I know, it's a real honor to meet a pretty daughter like our Jiyeon" said the father as he hug her.

Donghae's parents were talking to each other, "since Donghae is going to be busy, what about the company" ask the mother, "we'll not let him worry so much, but right now he has to work cause the business is doing well so far" said the father, "araso, well I am happy that we're here as a family now" said the mother, "I know me too" said the father.

Jiyeon woke up and didn't see Donghae anymore, so she was thinking to herself while laying in bed, "oppa, if we're going to suffer like this, I have to do something, and that something is, I am going to go away as far from you, if we always suffer seeing each other and hurting each other, it's best that I won't appear in front of you" said Jiyeon to herself.

"Oppa, you've made me seen so much in this world, and knowing that you're marrying my friend, it's best that we should let each other go now, I am sorry oppa" said Jiyeon.

The next morning, everyone was on the table eating and Donghae sat next to Jiyeon and he smile at her and smile back at him too, "I see, you two are getting alone so fast and well" said the mother, "neh" said Donghae.

"Eat this omma and appa and Jiyeon" said Donghae, "Wae, did you make this" ask the mother, "neh" said Donghae, "wha- I only see you working, this is the first time I saw you cooked ever" said the mother, "I am amazed" said the father, "me too" said the mother.

Donghae look at Jiyeon and smile at her, "eat it, see if you like it" said Donghae, Jiyeon ate the food that he cooked, she smile and nodded her head, "I like it, it's very delicious" said Jiyeon, "is it, thanks" said Donghae as he smile and ate his food.

Jiyeon look at him eat and wanted to remember that forever, than she looked at her parents and wanted to remember that forever so that when she's gone she'll always remember how they eat, smile, laugh and talk.

One month pass from everything and everyone is getting ready for Donghae and Eunseo's engagement day, it was the most important day to Eunseo's side of the family and Donghae's side of the family.