My Journey

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon woke up the next morning seeing Donghae sleeping next to her on a chair holding her hand. Jiyeon smile slighty move her hands and got up to get a small blanket and put it over Donghae.

Jiyeon then got herself freshen up, and when she came out of the bathroom shower and dressed herself up, she looked into the mirror and saw a bruise on her lips. "What to do?" as Jiyeon touched her bruise.

When Jiyeon came out from the bathroom, Donghae was gone and she looked everywhere and didn't see him, but then she saw the note that he wrote to her.

"It's a Saturday, even though we don't have any work today, I want to tell you I am sorry about yesterday, and this time, I want to take you out where I won't leave you alone, would you come with me?" ask Donghae on the note. Jiyeon smile and shooked her head.

Jiyeon finally came out of her room and saw Donghae already in the front waiting for her, "what!? What's this feeling about.." as Jiyeon slighty smile and walked to Donghae.

"Yah you have a bruise on that beauiful face" said Donghae, "you can still see it" ask Jiyeon, "neh, but it's okay" said Donghae, "oppa you have a bruise too" said Jiyeon, "buh!? Did you just call me oppa" said Donghae, "anya, when I did I say that" said Jiyeon. Donghae smile and put his arm on Jiyeon.

Jiyeon then moved away, "you're my friend's fiance remember that" said Jiyeon, "araso, let's go" said Donghae as he took her to his car and drove off to play more in Jeju Island.

They drove through places and had their fun before getting to work.

Eunseo and Changwook were also hanging out with each other. "Changwook oppa, I feel so lonely even though Donghae oppa just left yesterday" said Eunseo, "I feel you, well like they say, don't miss them too much it's not safe for them" said Changwook, "is that so? Araso" said Eunsei, "Also you don't remember that we made that plan to go over to Jeju Island for the last two weeks there with them" said Changwook, "I know, but I wish the months go by fast" said Eunseo.

One month and one week1 passed. There were 3 more weeks left of Donghae and Jiyeon in Jeju Island. Donghae and Jiyeon didn't have much work left to do, so they went to go have some fun in Jeju Island.

"Would you want to go to the beach" ask Donghae to Jiyeon, "araso that sounds great" said Jiyeon. Donghae drove Jiyeon to the beach and they just walk along the shore. Donghae looked at Jiyeon and grabbed her and threw her into the water. 

"Oppa, why'd you do that huh" ask Jiyeon, "yah, since I've got more closer to you now, we should at least have actual fun" said Donghae, "oppa" as Jiyeon start chasing him and they start playing in the water.

Eunseo and Changwook finally got their tickets and were getting ready to leave in a month. "Changwook oppa let's go have a drink together before we leave next week" said Eunseo, "araso, let's go" said Changwook.

Changwook took Eunseo to this bar place and they went drinking with each other. "Oppa, do you think Donghae oppa likes drinking like you" ask Eunseo, "hmm, not really" said Changwook, "that then, well since we're closer to each other now, I feel like we're closer than I think we were" said Eunseo, "neh, at least we're getting along" said Changwook.

Changwook and Eunseo drunk a lot of drinks in the bar. 

Changwook and Eunseo were really drunk when they got out of the bar and went in a hotel where they reserved without knowing. Changwook and Eunseo looked at each other. Eunseo imagined Donghae's face and Changwook imagined Jiyeon's face. They both were so drunk that they kissed each other and  made out with each other. Changwook slowly took off Eunseo's outfit and so did Eunseo.

The two of them then started kissing each other heavenly, and Changwook covered the blanket on both of them and looked at Eunseo thinking it was Jiyeon, as Eunseo thinking Donghae was Changwook. Then Changwook slowly kissed Eunseo, then he slowly kissed Eunseo on the neck and she was just laying on the bed.

Changwook the kissed her on the lips and then moved slowly, she didn't want to make any noise so she turned Changwook's face to hers and then kissed him on the lips while he was making love with her.

Donghae and Jiyeon went to this small beach house that they have in Jeju Island and stayed their for a bit, "oppa, since we're done changing and everything let's go back to the rooms" said Jiyeon. Donghae and Jiyeon were doing something and Jiyeon almost fell and Donghae grabbed her.

Jiyeon and Donghae looked at each other and Donghae slowly lift Jiyeon up as their eyes kept on looking at each other. Donghae then got closer to Jiyeon. Jiyeon turned away and Donghae stopped and looked at Jiyeon, "mianhe, I can't do this" said Jiyeon as she moved away. But then Donghae grabbed her, "Can't we just enjoy this day together" ask Donghae, "we can but not like this, you're my best friend's fiance" said Jiyeon.

"Did you forget already, I don't want to marry Eunseo at all, it's something is require from our parents" said Donghae, "oppa, please don't do this" said Jiyeon.

"Did you ever love me this whole week when we were together, hmm" ask Donghae. Jiyeon couldn't say anything, "that's right, you can't say anything because I know you like me too Jiyeon" said Donghae, "even though we like each other we can't be with each other" said Jiyeon, "why not, it's not like I'm with Eunseo and we're married already" said Donghae.

Donghae touched Jiyeon's hair and she looked at him, "I love you" said Donghae, Jiyeon looked at Donghae, "oppa" as Donghae stop Jiyeon from talking, "I love you Jiyeon."

Donghae hugged Jiyeon and she hugged him back, then Donghae look at Jiyeon and slowly came towards her, she was really afraid but when he kissed her lips she slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back slightly.

Donghae slowly pushed Jiyeon to the bed and looked at her, "oppa please don't do anything to me" said Jiyeon, Donghae smile and nodded.

Donghae then kissed Jiyeon again and she kissed him back and they just made out only.