First meeting

Meant or not Meant to be

[Lovey Dovey song comes up as Jiyeon's ringtone.]

"Aishhhhh! Stupid phone where are you?" as Jiyeon searched for her annoying for kept on ringing. Finally when she found her phone she picked it up.

"Eun Seo eonni, why did you call me so early in the morning?" ask Jiyeon, "Jiyeon-ah, you're still sleeping, wake up, we need to get ready it's already 12 o` clock get up already" said Eun Seo.

"Eonni, why should I get up for" ask Jiyeon, "babo, you forgot, today is my fiance's party I am attending it" said Eun Seo, "Eonni you never seen this guy before" said Jiyeon.

"Uhhhhhhh-??" as Eun Seo went speechless, "ah, I see, you guys met before, how come you didn't tell me this" ask Jiyeon, "because I was going to tell you but I forgot, but we met like a week ago, when he came back" said Eun Seo, "ah I see well why do I have to go again" ask Jiyeon, "because you're my best friend, we've been friends for so long, come on,  we got to go shopping" said Eun Seo.

"Eonni, did you forget, I'm not as rich as you" said Jiyeon, "right, well I'll treat you today okay" said Eun Seo, "araso," said Jiyeon, "I'm almost at your house get ready alright" said Eun Seo, "araso" as Jiyeon closed her phone and started whining; "Wae, wae wae!!"

Jiyeon got out of her house and went inside the car where Eun Seo was waiting for her in the car, "ya, I thought you were driving" said Jiyeon, "anya, I got my driver tonight so come in" said Eun Seo as she pulled Jiyeon into the car.

"Alright, let's go shopping now" said Eun Seo. Eun Seo took Jiyeon to a store where only rich people can afford to buy and Eun Seo helped Jiyeon picked out an outfit for Jiyeon too.

"ya- being in Korea is so awesome, I haven't been here for years" said Chang Wook, "I know, and since I got my own place it's even better" said Donghae, "I know right, since we got our own places, that's awesome, well anyways, when are you starting work" ask Chang Wook, "next week and you" ask Donghae, "I start in couple of days" said Chang Wook.

"I can't believe we're business men now, our parents must be happy with us" said Chang Wook, "I know, well at least your parents aren't as strict as mines" said Donghae, "eh, my parents doesn't really care what I do much, as long as our company is still alive" said Chang Wook, "I wish my parents let me do anything like arrange my own weddings and just let me take care of the company myself" said Donghae.

"Buh? Your parents chooses your marry life" ask Chang Wook, "I know right" said Donghae, "that's sad dude, but live life before you get marry with the girl you're chose to fro your parents" said Chang Wook, "I will" said Donghae.

"Oh that's right, is your fiance coming to the party tonight" ask Chang Wook, "neh, wae" ask Donghae, "I heard she was pretty" said Chang Wook, "from who" ask Donghae, "your younger sister" said Chang Wook, "yah, are you trying to hook up with my sister" ask Donghae, "ani, I'll never do that" said Chang Wook, "whatever" said Donghae, "really I'm not" said Chang Wook, "araso" said Donghae.

Jiyeon and Eun Seo got their hair and make up done and it was 4pm already and the party starts at 5pm. "Oh, since we're done, let's get going, it's quite of a ride" said Eun Seo, "araso, but Eonni, don't I look weird in this" ask Jiyeon, "anya, you look fine" said Eun Seo, "kudae, I look perfectly fine" said Jiyeon as she walked inside the car.

"I'm not lying Jiyeon, I even think you look better than me at times" said Eun Seo, "buh? Yah, your'e gorgeous compare to me girl" said Jiyeon, "ya, stop doubting yourself and saying you're not pretty, cause you are" said Eun Seo, "araso, I'll try" said Jiyeon.

After a long ride in the car, Jiyeon and Eunseo finally got to Donghae's house. "We're are" said Eunseo, "where is this place" ask Jiyeon, "somewhere pretty and it felts like heaven- Jiyeon-ah I can't believe I'm going to marry this guy soon" said Eunseo very excited.

"Araso, congrats Eonni" said Jiyeon, "wae, you aren't happy" ask Eunseo, "I am, just that, I feel really uncomfortable in this outfit" said Jiyeon, "you silly girl, you'll get use to it," said Eunseo, "I hope so" said Jiyeon, "let's go in" said Eunseo as they walked inside to Donghae's house.

When they got inside the house, it was full with people; girls with elegant dresses and guys with handsome suits. "Wha- is this a party or a movie" said Jiyeon, "babo, it's really a party" said Eunseo, "these people wear such beautiful dresses and the guys are so handsome and this house is so big" said Jiyeon, "I know, I'm so lucky" said Eunseo, "of course you are" said Jiyeon.

"Here comes my fiance" said Eunseo. Jiyeon and Eunseo looked up while a guy was walking down the stairs and Jiyeon couldn't stop looking at Donghae. Jiyeon then saw Donghae come down and was with a guy who she is familiar with. Jiyeon widen her eyes and saw Donghae come closer to them. "Eonni, I am going to go get something to drink I'll be back" said Jiyeon, "araso" said Eunseo.

Jiyeon left Eunseo as Donghae and his friend walked towards Eunseo, "hey Ms. Eunseo-shhi" said Donghae, "annyong Donghae oppa" said Eungseo, "where did your friend go" ask Donghae, "ah, she went to go get something to drink" said Eunseo, "well Eunseo, this is my buddie Ji Chang Wook and Changwook this is my fiance I was telling you Son Eun Seo" as Donghae greeted them to each other.

"Nice to meet you" as they smile at each other. "So where is your friend, she looked familiar to me" said Changwook, "ah, Jiyeon-sshii, I really don't know, it doesn't take that long to get a drink" said Eunseo, "Jiyeon?" as Changwook stopped and made a confused face.

"Do you by chance know her" ask Eunseo, "Ah, I'm not sure, but that name is familiar with me, what's her whole name, if I may get her full name" said Changwook, "her full name is Park Jiyeon" said Eunseo, "Park Jiyeon?" said Changwook, "do you know her" ask Eunseo, "I'm not sure" said Changwook.

"Well anyways enough about your friends, let's go" said Donghae, "Eoddi?" ask Eunseo, "to announce to people about my fiance" said Donghae, "already" ask Eunseo, "kind of, come on let's go" said Donghae to Eunseo and Changwook. They both followed Donghae as he went to the mini stage that he has in his house.

"Hello everyone, I a thankful for everyone coming to my party, I'm glad that you guys can show up and you guys are here tonight because I want to announce you who I am thankful for tonight, and he's my buddy Ji Changwook, who's been around with me for so many years when we were studying aboard and my fiance Son Eun Seo" said Donghae as everyone clapped their hands.

Jiyeon heard the name Changwook and frozed, "buh? Changwook-shhii? It can't be" said Jiyeon to herself as she looked up on the stage and actually saw Changwook, "wha- this world is so small" said Jiyeon to herself.

"You guys have a wonderful night here and enjoy dancing and have some food to eat here, enjoy the party" said Donghae as he got off the stage from his speech.

Jiyeon walked upstairs to a place where she can be alone, and she saw this balcony and quietly went outside the balcony and sat down the roof.

"Oppa, I don't see my best friend anymore, I'll have to go find her" said Eunseo, "you go do that" said Donghae, "alright then" said Eunseo.

"Ya, Ima go check some girls out in this party" said Changwook, "you go do that" said Donghae as Changwook left Donghae.

Donghae went upstairs and went to his room to go get something, until he saw the balcony door window sheet slighty moving. Donghae looked around and saw no one so he went to go check it out. When he looked outside he saw a girl and looked around and went outside the balcony and closed the doors.

"Who are you" ask Donghae. Jiyeon widen her eyes and turned around. "What are you doing here up in the balcony" ask Donghae, "Ah, I just wanted fresh air" said Jiyeon, "why were you upstairs in my house, you should always be downstairs" said Donghae, "I said I wanted fresh air only, didn't you hear me" said Jiyeon. Jiyeon got up and was about to walk until she slip from the high heels she had on.

Donghae grabbed her quickly as he can and pull her towards him. Jiyeon came towards Donghae really quick and fast so then Donghae fell down and she was on top of him. They both widen their eyes and Jiyeon quickly got up, "aish, this is embrassing" said Donghae, "buh? Embrassing, I should be the one embrassed, why'd you helpe me either way" ask Jiyeon, "what, did you want me to not help you and let you fall" ask Donghae, "aish, you're so annoying" said Jiyeon.

"Buh? Annoying, we've barely know each other" said Donghae, "anya, you're wrong, we don't know each other, and I wonder why I am here, sorry I got to go find my friend" said Jiyeon as she walked back inside the house. Donghae shook his head and went back inside the house.

Jiyeon finally saw Eunseo and went to her, "Eonni, I want to leave" said Jiyeon, "buh? Let's have some fun here tonight okay" said Eunseo, "Eonni" said Jiyeon, "yah, this is my fiance's house, come on, let me spare some time with my fiance" said Eunseo, "araso, I'll go find something to do then" said Jiyeon, "araso, we'll leave when I'm done talking okay" said Eunseo, "araso" said Jiyeon as Eunseo walked away from Jiyeon.

Donghae looked at Eunseo walk away and looked at Jiyeon, "so you're Park Jiyeon" said Donghae.

Jiyeon was about to walk away until someone grabbed her hands and turned her around, "buh? Changwook knows her" ask Donghae to himself.

Jiyeon widen her eyes as she met eyes with the guy's eyes "Jiyeon-sshii, it is really you, wow you've grown up so much- it's me Changwook-sshii" said Changwook. Jiyeon let Changwook's hand go and walked away, Changwook just followed her. "What's their relationship about?" ask Donghae to himself.