Extra Chapter 3:Their 1st night

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

After the long walk on the beach,the couple went back to the room and take a nap before their dinner.By the time Minji woke up,WooHyun wasn’t by her side anymore.She sat up from her bed and rubbed her sleepy eyes before looking around the room.”Where is oppa”,she sleepily said.”Oppa!”,she called.But WooHyun wasn’t in the room.Then a big white box that was placed on the dressing table caught her eyes.

She got out from her bed and walked to the dressing table.A note was pasted on top of the box and Minji just smiled when she saw the message.’Wear this prettily and meet me at the restaurant in the hotel okay?<3NamStar’.She giggled upon seeing the name WooHyun wrote.It had been a while since he called himself NamStar.She opened the lid and found a white silky knee length dress in it.”Woah”,she tried to place the dress on herself and looked into the mirror.”Its so pretty”.

Without wasting anytime,she freshened herself up and changed into the dress.She put on a light make up that makes her look prettier than usual.The dress hugged her waist perfectly and her milky legs were shown.She took a last look at herself before rushing to the restaurant to meet up with WooHyun.

“Here,Miss”,the waiter immediately directed her to her seats just as soon as she reached the restaurant.But WooHyun was nowhere to be seen.She pouted and sat down anyways.”If you keep pouting,I will continue kissing it”,WooHyun whispered into her ears from the back.”Oppa!”,she stood up abruptly and turned to look at WooHyun.”Waaah,you look like an angel that has just ascend from heaven”,WooHyun’s lips parted,leaving a big gap between his upper and lower lips as he admired how pretty she looked in the dress.”But..I am going to take it all out at night anyways”,he shrugged,ending himself with a smack on his arms by Minji.

The waiter served them their food and the couples enjoyed it deliciously.Their meal ended with desserts which was a creamy chocolate cake.”This is the best!”,Minji squealed and shoved another spoon of cake into .”Really?I made the cake”,WooHyun rested his chin on his palm and stared lovingly into her eyes.”You seriously made this?”,Minji muffled.WooHyun just nodded with a cute smile.He was actually anticipating something.He had been watching Minji gobbled down the cake because he had placed something in the cake.

But seeing the way Minji eat it,he was actually quite afraid that she would swallowed down the thing he put in the cake.He gulped as he watched her swallowing more and more of the cake.”Argh”,Minji suddenly flinched when she bite onto something.WooHyun’s expression immediately brighten when he noticed her flinching.She took out the thing from and examined it.She gasped when she realized it was a ring.”Omo!What’s this?”,she turned the ring.”Oppa!We stricked a jackpot!There is a ring in the cake!”,she squirmed delightly.She actually thought the ring was placed in the cake coincidentally.

WooHyun just smacked his head.How can his wife be so dense?”I prepared that for you,babo”,he lightly knocked her forehead.He wasn’t actually expecting that kind of expression from her.He somehow wanted her to be touched.”Why did you prepare this?I thought you gave me one already?”,she flashed him the ring he gave when he proposed.”That’s for engagement.This is for real marriage”,he winked.”Aish,you are so cheesy,oppa”,she blushed.”Jagiya,not oppa”,he wagged his fingers playfully.”Jagiya”,she called out shyly.”Aigoo,my wife is so cute.Let’s go back to the room now,shall we?I cant wait anymore”,WooHyun whispered seductively

--

Minji sat down on the bed ,nervous as ever.She didn’t know why she had to be so nervous and she just played with her fingers continuously.She had bathed herself earlier and dressed in the robe that was provided in the hotel.WooHyun was still in the bathroom as she just came out not long ago.

She looked around the room with her heart thumping very hard.Is this how every girl feels for their 1st time?She checked herself in the mirror and looked into her robe to examine her undergarments .She had actually prepared a special undergarments just for their 1st night.

“Minji ah!You need to be y for your 1st night with WooHyun oppa!”,SeoHyun said.Minji had remembered those words like..a month ago even before their marriage happened?The bathroom door clicked opened and Minji snapped out from her thoughts.

She gulped when she saw WooHyun only covered his lower part with a towel.His hair was dripping wet and that makes him looked even more appealing.Minji couldn’t help but stared at his nicely built abs.”Its so perfect”,she didn’t noticed herself mumbling.”Your eyes will fall out if you keep staring at my abs like that”,WooHyun teased.”Ani-ani-aniya..i-i-didn’t”,she stammered and looked away.

WooHyun began to walk towards her with a playful smirk on his lips.He bent his face to match his face to Minji’s and stared into her eyes.Minji sweared she had already melted just by looking at his deep brown eyes.”You ready?”,WooHyun whispered.Minji just nodded unconsciously,her eyes never leave his.

WooHyun gently squeezed her shoulders and leaned closer to her until their faces were just inches apart.He pressed his lips gently on hers while guiding Minji to lie on the bed slowly.He got on top on her,still continued kissing her passionately.Minji’s arms naturally wrapped around his neck and she pulled him closer until their body slightly touched each other.WooHyun parted his lips away from hers and smiled.”So aggressive eh?”,he teased.Minji blushed and looked away.Without her realizing,WooHyun lunged towards her neck and furiously kissed it but in a loving way.She unknowingly moaned out when she felt his hot breath on her neck.

WooHyun mentally cheered in his mind.”I am hoping to hear that whole night tonight”,he mumbled as he continued kissing her neck.Minji couldn’t hear him anymore as she continued ,turning WooHyun on as seconds pass by.WooHyun continued to proceed by undressing her and himself.

That night,they make love passionately,deeply and lovingly~~

 

-end-

Sorry guys,this chapter is a fail chapter.D:.I am not good in writing .D: