Chapter 7

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

“Hmm,hmm”,Doctor Park frowned as he looked at the medical report of NamStar.

“How isit doctor?”,Minji asked as she played with her fingers nervously.

“Erm..Mr NamStar?”.Doctor Park showed a confusing look when he called his name.He never heard someone name that is so weird before.”Well,looks like he had a very serious impact on his head that makes him lose his memory.From what I observe,it can be temporary or it can be permanent. It would have depends on his will wether he want to regain his memory or not.Say,Mr NamStar,what could have gotten you this bad injury?”,he explained and looked at NamStar’s wound seriously.

Minji bit her lips nervously.She wouldn’t want anyone else to know that NamStar is someone she found outside her house.She quickly nudge NamStar,winking on him asking him to find a reason.

“Err,I fall down on the stairs?”,NamStar chuckled nervously.

Doctor Park showed him a very unbelieveable expression but he nooded too.”So,no medicine can be use for this treatment.Just bring him back for regular check up”,he wrote down on the report.

“Erm,doctor?I have a question.Why..do my head hurt sometimes?And there is these certain blury figure I see everytime”,NamStar questioned.

“I can see that you will recall real soon.Try going back to places that you go often last time.Maybe you will remember more”,he advised.

NamStar nooded discouragingly.He doesn’t even know the places he went last time.How can he suppose to go?The only thing he knew he can remember was by eating sondae.

“Thank you,doctor”,Minji slightly bowed and dragged the disappointed NamStar out from the room.

-----

“Minji ah,can we go to eat some sondae?”,NamStar suddenly suggested when both of them walk down on the cold street.

Minji blew hot air on her freezing hands and looked at him.”Oppa craving for sondae?”,she beamed.”Kajah!”,she held his hand and dragged him along.

But the truth is,NamStar wanted to find out wether he will have the familiar feeling he had yesterday when he ate the sondae.He prayed hard in his heart that he would at least remember who is the warm lady he saw in his mind yesterday.

--

“Ahjumma!2 plates of sondae!”,Minji ordered happily.She wanted to try her best to be more happy and cheerful so that NamStar would be happy as her.She knew he was disappointed about the medical results.

“Oppa,here,take you ID”,she said and passed the fake ID that Myungsoo made for him temporarily.

NamStar took the ID and stare at the ID for some time.’Park NamStar’.He smiled to himself when he looked at the name.

“Minji,why would you choose the name NamStar for me?”,he asked curiously.

“Hmmm..it just come to my mind.Because oppa looks like a star to me.Oppa just look like a sudden shining star that came to my life and being a friend to me.I never have a lot of friends except for SeoHyun and Myungsoo oppa.I am grateful you came to my life eventhough I don’t really know who you are”,she smiled.

NamStar was very touched and grateful.He swore to himself that he will never forgot that Minji is his savior.He warmly smile back and ruffled her hair.

The sondae finally came and NamStar gulped nervously.He really hope that he would remember something.He poked a piece of sondae and put it in his mouth.He chew and chew again.Nothing.

He started to stuff several pieces into his mouth.Nothing came too.He sighed in disappointment.Suddenly,his gaze shifted to Minji.She was eating her sondae,smiling and exclaiming how delicious it was.

He smiled to himself and patted Minji’s head softly.Minji turned to look at him and smile back.*Maybe..it wasn’t  very bad that I forgot my memory.Maybe..just a little longer with her*.

 

-End-

Comments comments.T.T.Thanks for subscribing!