Chapter 34

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

One afternoon,Ji Yong,Myungsoo and Seo Hyun had met up in a café.Ji Yong was actually Myungsoo’s father employee last time and Myungsoo get to know him for he always follow his father to the work place when he was younger.Ji Yong was just like his older brother and Myungsoo respect him a lot.

“Aish,this boy had grown up so much”,Ji Yong smiled and ruffled Myungsoo’s hair.

“Hyung!My hair would be so messy!Stop it”,Myungsoo groaned.

“Aish,I use to do that to you too but you never complained.I guess that’s because you have your pretty girlfriend here”,Ji Yong teased and sip on his cup of coffee.

Their conversation was just merely about their memories together last time and just by suddenly,WooHyun came into their conversation.

“WooHyun?”,Ji Yong smiled.”That boy is just like you.Stubborn.Its just that his temper is explosive”,he chuckled.

“How did you know him?”,SeoHyun asked.

“Hmm..where should I start?Well.that time..I just quit my job not long after and I was off wandering around the street.And then I came across this boy.He was alone and he looks so broken just by his look.I approached him as I thought he was lost or something but this boy..he was so..cold.Do you know how hard I persuade him to talk to me?He had no place to stay and I offered him my house but he didn’t even care my offer at all.I had gone to see him several times wandering at that street and he only willing to accept my offer after he had a very high fever which I was the only one who care to bring him to the hospital”,Ji Yong explained.

“Why was he there alone?”,Myungsoo asked curiously.

“Promise me not to mention this infront of him.Or I might be killed by him.His mother..was killed by a loan shark.You do know who is Yongguk right?”,Ji Yong said.

“I heard my father mention about him one or twice”,Myungsoo nooded.

“Yes,WooHyun’s father had left a big debt to be clear off by his mother.His mother had worked days and night just to pay for the debt interest.Until one day,she couldn’t work for she was deadly sick and she hadn’t have any money to pay.WooHyun begged and even offer himself for Yongguk but Yongguk just killed his mother right infront of his face”,Ji Yong said.”When WooHyun was sick and he was half conscious,he even mentioned his name and he vowed to get his revenge.Thats was why that Minji girl found him injured.He had find Yongguk for revenge but failed.And somehow…he got to Minji’s house.

“I didn’t know his past is so..sad”,SeoHyun almost teared up.

“Yes.Thats the reason why he never opened up to anyone.That someone must be very special to be able to make him even smile”.

--

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Gag face”,WooHyun burst into laughter when he noticed a stain of pasta sauce on Minji’s lips.

Minji quickly wiped it away with her sleeves and pouted.She was eating her lunch when suddenly Sungjong called her and told her that WooHyun wanted to meet her infront of a café.And of course,hearing Nam WooHyun’s name makes her forgot everything but only him.She just rushed out and meet up with her favorite oppa just to let him laugh at her face.

“Why did you called me out?”,Minji cheerfully asked,despite WooHyun still laughing at her.

“Wae?I need a reason to call you out?”,WooHyun stopped laughing and raised his brow.

“Ah..Aniya”,Minji smiled.She was already grateful that she came across his mind.At least he remember her.But she didn’t know that,WooHyun had already starting to fall for her bits by bits.

Just like that,Minji followed WooHyun wandering around the street,laughing at random things and having a cup of coffee together.The reason WooHyun called her out was just to see her.He just have this urge to see her face and he would eventually get happier.

They continued walking and suddenly Minji stopped by when a cute ladybird hairpin caught her eyes.She lift the pin up and praised how cute it was.

“Do you like it?”,WooHyun asked.

“Yeah!Its so cute!But.I didn’t bring enough money today.Lets just forget it.Lets go”,Minji beamed and put back the pin down.

“I will take this”,WooHyun said and pay for the pin,.

“Eh!Why did you buy this for?”,Minji was shocked.

“Do I need a reason to buy a pin?”,WooHyun asked and shoved the nicely wrapped pin to her hands and walked away.Minji just stared at WooHyun’s back in awe.Did Nam WooHyun just buy her a pin?

“Cant you walk faster?I wont wait for you!”,WooHyun turned back and say.

Upon hearing his words,Minji snapped out of her daze and catch up with WooHyun.She didn’t know why he buy the pin for her but she definitely knew her smile wont leave her face that day.

-

The day ended quickly with both of them spending the time together.They have dinner together at a roadside stall and it was already around 9 that time.They were planning to go home after dinner and WooHyun had decided to bring her until an urgent phone call suddenly came.

“Yongguk?Where?”,WooHyun frowned when he hear his name.”Okay,I am coming now”.

“Is there anything?”,Minji blinked innocently.

“Ah.Its nothing but I am sorry I cant send you home today.Can you go back home yourself today?”,WooHyun worriedly asked.

“Sure!”,Minji beamed.

“Okay.Be careful”,WooHyun warned and get ready to dash off when suddenly Minji tugged onto his wrist.He turned to face her and suddenly Minji just lounge forward and placed a soft peck on his cheek before running away.

“Thank you for the pin,WooHyun oppa!”,Minji waved with her face flushed red while continue running.

WooHyun just looked at her running back in daze before breaking off into a smile himself and dashed off.

Minji’s face was still burning by the time she reached her neighbourhood.She couldn’t believe she just kiss WooHyun on the face and her heart beat accelerate as the scene replay again and again in her mind.She couldn’t help but squealing like a fan girl in her heart while a silly grin was kept on her face.

She was walking and jumping at the street happily.The street was dark and there weren’t anymore people walking there as it almost neared 10.She almost reached her house when she heard a foreign cold voice called her name.

“Kim Minji”,the voice evilly called.

“Neh?”,she turned around innocently.

Just in a swift,the figure pulled her to him and a piece of handkerchief with weird smell was forced onto her nose.She was struggling so hard at first but as she inhale more and more of the smell,she started to get weaker and conscious slowly leave her.The next thing she knew was,she fainted in the stranger grasp.

 

-End-

0.0.Guys!Please do comment alot alot.I need to have some encouragement and supports to let me continue this stories happily.:(.

Bonus for today:

WooHyun's gif spammm!!

Woohyun just shot you guys some love shot~~Please comment,he said!>~<