Chapter 22

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

Christmas was soon over and New Year had arrived.Minji and NamStar were as happily as ever,going to the mart,shopping for some New Year goods.

“I bet this will look good on oppa”,Minji giggled and placed a ‘Hello Kitty’ apron infront of NamStar.

NamStar lightly poked her forehead and smiled.They continue shopping and bought some duk and seaweed for their new year dinner.Minji excused herself to the toilet after paying for the goods.NamStar was leaning against the wall while waiting for Minji when suddenly someone approached him.

“Oh god WooHyun ah,you are still alive?!Why didn’t you report back to the headquater?!Everyone is looking for you!”,the unknown guy nervously said as he looked around.

NamStar warily looked at him and raised his brow.”Who are you”.

“You don’t know me?How can you not know me!I am Jiyong.I am your partner!”,Jiyong shrieked.

“You mean..you know me?What did you called me just now?”,NamStar urgently grabbed Jiyong’s shoulder.Finally,he had someone that finally knew him.Finally.

*Oh ,what I feared the most happened.He really did fail his mission*.”WooHyun.You are WooHyun”,Jiyong said.

“I..am..WooHyun?”,NamStar gulped.Before he could ask anything more,Jiyong quickly excused himself after noticing the someone that he wanted to avoid.”I gotta go.I am sorry WooHyun.Here,take this”,Jiyong flashed him a smile and shoved a piece of paper into WooHyun’s hands.And with that,he ran away.

WooHyun unfold the note to find a phone number written on the paper.He was in a deep daze.*Who am I exactly.Why is he my partner?*.

“Boo!”,Minji popped infront of him.WooHyun jumped up,startled.”Omo,am I that scary,oppa?”,Minji giggled.”Oh my god,what happen to you?Why are you sweating so badly?”,Minji frowned and quickly wipe his sweat away.

“Aniya.I am just not feeling too well.Lets go home”,WooHyun replied and pulled her back to home.

--

That night,WooHyun just cant seems to concentrate on whatever he do.He broke a plate,tripped over the couch and unknowillingly stared into the space.Minji was surprised on his sudden change of behavior and was very very worried.*I didn’t do anything that angered him right?*.

“Whats wrong?”,she asked after cleaning up the dishes for dinner.WooHyun who was still deep in his thoughts wasn’t paying attention to her question.*Who am i?Should I call?What if I knew something I doesn’t want to know?*.

“Oppa!”,Minji yelled.

“Neh?”,he snapped out of his thoughts.

“Whats wrong with you today?”,she frowned.

“Ani.I get back to my room 1st alright?I am not feeling too well”,he smiled and pecked on her cheek.He then got back into his room and locked it.

He took out the small paper and stared at it for some time.”Jiyong..huh?”,he whispered.

 

-End-

Sorry for not updating and thanks for comments and subscribe!":)