Chapter 4

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

Minji rested her chin on both of her palms,staring at the guy for the past few hours.She couldn’t figure out anything at all.

The guy that was sitting opposite of her crossed his arms and stared back at her with a small grin on his face.

Moment later,Minji ruffled her hair back and forth and closed her eyes tight.The guy quickly stood up and without a reason,he pulled her into his embrace.Minji’s eyes widened in shock but wasn’t manage to fight back because of her heartbeat.

“Eventhough I don’t know who are you and who am I,I have a feeling you are my savior”,he whispered and kiss her ear between the hug.Minji’s face grew red.She wanted to push him away but that guy was holding on her tightly.

Suddenly,the sweet  moment was interrupted when SeoHyun and Myungsoo flung her door open with 2 big pack of food.SeoHyun had always kept a spare key of her house,incase something happen.

“Omo omo omo”,SeoHyun cried and buried her face onto Myungsoo’s chest when she saw the scene.

“Didn’t know that weirdo had a boyfriend”,Myungsoo chuckled.

Minji stood up forcefully upon hearing her best friend’s voices and accidentally stumbled towards the guy chest.Luckily,he caught her.Minji quietly looked up to face the guy and to her surprise he wan grinning all the time.*Oh my god,he looks so hot*.

“Erm,are…we..disturbing?”,SeoHyun once again interrupt.

Minji snapped out of her thoughts and pushed the guy away and scratched her cheek nervously.

“Aniya aniya,its not what you think.Let me explain”,she shook her head urgently.

--

Minji explained everything to her friends and both of them nooded.Myungsoo kept staring at the guy that was sitting in Minji’s room,looking around.He had some sort of a feeling that he had seen him somewhere before but he couldn’t recalled.

“So..whats his name?Maybe we could find out something with his name”,SeoHyun asked.

“That’s the problem.I don’t know his name and he don’t even know it himself”,Minji sighed.

“I think..we should keep him in with you until we find out the truth”,Myungsoo suggest.

“Keep him with me?”,Minji gasped.

“Yeah obviously.You saved him.I will try to find out something through my father and meanwhile you take him.”

“Why is it me?”,Minji frowned.

“Look weirdo.I wont let this guy stay with SeoHyun because he looks like a ert and my house,you know my parents.While you had been living alone and I am sure he had no interest on you.If he has,he should have done it yesterday.And look at him,he looks like a handsome idiot to me”,Myungsoo smiled at his last words.

“Haih,fine.You are so mean,Myungsoo oppa”,Minji fake a sniffle.”So,what should we do to him now?”,she continued.

“I will try to ask my father wether there is anyone around who filed a missing report.Meanwhile,you take care of him since school is not gonna reopen till next week”,Myungsoo command.

“And,we should give me a name”,SeoHyun suggest.

“That’s right,we don’t go around calling people guy right”,Myungsoo replied.

Minji point a finger to her chin and think hard about giving him a name.Her eyes shine when she thought of something.

“Lets call him NamStar!”,she cried excitedly.

 

-End-

Thanks for subscribing!^^.Please comment too.:)