Chapter 21

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

NamStar and Myungsoo got out to the yard in the evening and started to prepare for the bbq.Minji and SeoHyun were inside the house,cutting and slicing the ingredients for the bbq.

“Yah yah yah.What are you doing in the room just now”,SeoHyun teased.

“No-Nothing..”,Minji face flushed red.

“Aigoo..thats normal.Why are you blushing”,SeoHyun giggled.

Minji stop cutting and turned to look at her friend.”What do you mean by normal.Did you do it with Myungsoo oppa too?!”,she yelled.

“Geez,don’t yell”,SeoHyun rubbed her hurting ear.

“Come on,tell me tell me.Did you do it?”,she urged SeoHyun to tell her.

“Mehrong!”,SeoHyun stuck her tongue out and took the ingredients out to the yard quickly.

Minji just stared at the ingredients blankly.*Omo..SeoHyun also did it*.

---

The two couples sighed in satisfaction after having a feastful dinner.They cleaned up and sat at the living room to warm themselves up.

Minji rubbed her hands infront of the fire place to warm her cold hands.She looked around and noticed NamStar is not there.

“SeoHyun ahh,did you see NamStar oppa?”,she asked SeoHyun that was busy cuddling with Myungsoo.

“I think he went outside”,she replied.Minji quickly sneaked out from the living room,afraid to interrupt the couple session.She put on her gloves and coat  and go to the yard to look for NamStar.

She turned to look at the left and to the right but he was no where to be seen.Then,she noticed a piece of paper on the floor next to her.She squat down and picked up the paper.

She read the note that was on the paper and her lips automatically twirled into a smile.

‘Roses are red,

violets are blue,

you are so beautiful,

i cant live without you’

-NamStar-

P.S-Baby,please follow the arrow on the ground.I<3You.

 

Minji looked on the ground and found several arrows on the floor that was directing her to a place.She followed the arrow and soon found another piece of paper on the ground again.She picked it up and read again.

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

-NamStar-

P.S-Keep following.Saranghae

Minji felt her heart melted and she couldn’t help but keep smiling.She was almost close to tears because she was too touched.She keep following the arrows and again found another paper on the floor.

A stranger we are once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives goes on,
You lit up mine and I am glad it was you.

-NamStar-

P.S-Look up and you will see lights.I will be there.私はあなたを愛して.

Minji quickly looked up and indeed,there was a spark of light infront of her.She walked towards the light slowly.She was half excited and half curious on what NamStar was going to do.

She soon noticed the place was a ice skating rink which was decorated with beautiful lights on the trees.She gasped when she noticed how beautiful it was.

She looked around the rink to find for NamStar when suddenly she heard someone skates behind her.Instantly,the person wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

“Happy 100th day baby”,the voice whispered and peck on her ear.

She turned to face NamStar who was grinning at her.NamStar pulled her into his embrace and gently her hair.

“Do you like the things I prepared for you?”,he gently asked.

“I love it so so so much.Very much”,Minji replied in an instant.She pulled away from his hug and kissed him on his lips.

“Gomowo oppa..”,she smiled.She was very very grateful for everything that he did for her.

“Do you want to see magic?”,NamStar beamed.Minji nooded and smiled back.

“Don’t blink”,he said.He put both of his palm out to show Minji there was nothing in it.He then closed both of his palm and gently squeezed his palms.

Then,he blow on his right hand and quickly put his hands behind.

“Choose one”,he commanded as he put both of his hands out with his hands tightly clenched.Minji tapped her chin,thinking which should she choose.In the end,she choose the left hand.

NamStar slowly opened it and there was nothing in it.When he opened his right hand,Minji gasped.It was a small love pendant necklace.

“This is for you”,NamStar smiled and put the necklace around her neck.”Look,it’s a couple necklace.I have one here too”,he smiled and waved his necklace around.

Minji couldn’t contain her tears anymore.She burst out crying and sobbing,too touched on what NamStar did.

“Aigooo,I did this for you to be happy.Not cry”,NamStar teased.He cupped both of her cheek and wiped away her tears with his thumb.”Don’t you like it?”.

“Aniya..I like it.Alot.I was just..touched”,she pouted and sniffled.”I didn’t prepare anything for you..”,she sighed.

“Gwenchana.You are the present for our 100th day.Its already enough”,he gently her cheek.

Without any words,Minji pressed her lips on NamStar’s.NamStar put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.Minji was smiling all the way between the kiss.

“I love you,oppa.Please don’t ever leave me”,she whispered between the kiss

“I will never leave you”,NamStar assured.But..who knows that this promise would be broken soon.Who knows,there will already be a thing that will break the two loving couple?

 

-End-

Sorry for not updating for a long time!Was busy preparing for exam so will only update when i have time.Sorry guys!Thanks for the subsribes and comments anyway!:)