Chapter 9

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

NamStar became one of the school popular guy just in a week he enroll into the school.He received quite a number of love letter everyday.Girls squealed even when he just walk pass them.Some even jumped around excitedly when what he do was just smile to them.

Minji rest her chin on her palm and stared at NamStar who was talking and laughing to one of a girl from the next door class.

“Seems like someone is jealous”,SeoHyun jokingly teased and nudge Minji’s shoulder lightly.

“He looks like he is having fun..”,Minji sighed.

SeoHyun giggled,shook her head and continue with her studies.

“Boo!”,NamStar suddenly came infront of Minji,making her jump in her seat.She accidentally bang her head on the wall and squint a little.

“Ouch..”,she rubbed her forehead that was burning in pain.

“Minji ah!Are you alright?!”,NamStar asked worriedly and pulled her to him.

Minji froze and stay still when he gently run his thumb through her injured place.He blowed on her wound and softly massage,hoping it would reduce her pain.Minji’s heartbeat rise continuously and soon her cheek was burning in embarrassment.

“Does it hurt now?”,NamStar asked.Minji nooded and quickly looked away,hiding her blushed face away.

Soon after,girls squeals and insults are heard.”Why is that nerd with our oppa so close”,a group of girls whisper,just loud enough for everyone to hear.”Geez,what is oppa doing with the nerd.Is she threatening him?”,a girl rolled her eyes.

“Yah,shut up.Minji is not a nerd.She is my girlfriend!”,NamStar coolly defended her.Minji eyes widened in shock while SeoHyun kept blinking her eyes non stop.

 

-End-

Just a short update.Enjoy.:)