Chapter 27

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

“Oppa..?”,Minji called with her shaking voice.”They are your friends I think”,she replied when she notice a whole bunch of good looking guys around her.

“Of course I know they are my friends.I am asking,who are you”,WooHyun said again,this time,staring straight into her eyes.

“What do you mean,who am I?I am Minji!Dont you remember me,oppa?!”,Minji started to trembled.She grabbed onto WooHyun’s hands tightly,afraid of him leaving her.

“Stop grabbing my hands,its hurting me”,WooHyun flinched and pulled his hands away from her grasp.

“NamStar oppa..please stop playing will you?”,she said,her tears started streaming in her eyes.

“What did you call me?I am WooHyun,for a goodness sake”,WooHyun started to feel annoyed by her,plus his head were still hurting.

“Omona!WooHyun hyung is back!”,Sungjong happily clapped his hands in wonder.

“Oh,WooHyun ah,you woke up”,Jiyong smiled after finishing his conversation with Myungsoo.Myungsoo walked over to Minji side with SeoHyun.SeoHyun immediately ran to her side and comfort Minji who were already crying.

“Oh please,hyung,could you please bring all these strangers out?I need some rest.Please,my head is hurting”,WooHyun grumbled and shut his eyes.

Jiyong gestured all of them to go out from the room including Minji.Minji started to cry louder when she heard WooHyun describing her as stranger.Myungsoo and SeoHyun had to pull her out from the room.

As soon as they got out from the room,Minji dropped to the ground.”Oppa forget me,he forget me.He promised..he wont”,Minji sobbed.

“I think its just temporary right,Myungsoo oppa?”,SeoHyun convincingly said eventhough she knew,it wasn’t quite possible.

“Right”,Myungsoo answered.”I will see the doctor,just for a moment”,he said and walked off.

--

“Well,as I see”,the doctor said as he examined WooHyun’s report.”I think his memories from the past is back.But it seems that during the period where he lost his memories,all the incident and things that happen had been erased off from his mind”.

“Why is this happening?”,Myungsoo frowned.This indeed,wasn’t a very good thing that is happening.

“Its very hard to say you see,human brains are very hard to predict.It might have to do with his nerves.Its depending on the individual”,the doctor explained.

“Will he remember back those memories he forget?”,Myungsoo asked.

“Its still depending on himself.Try bringing him back to the places he often go and do things he often do”,the doctor advised.

“Kamsahamida”,Myungsoo thanked him and exited the room.

--

“This is bad”,Myungsoo sighed.The Infinite boys and Minji trudged to his side and listen attentively to what he said.Myungsoo tell them about the doctor report and they nooded in acknowledgement except for Minji.

For others,its good news.For Minji,its disaster.This means that NamStar would never remember her,to be accurate,WooHyun would never remember her.

“Minji ah,don’t give up!I am sure..very sure,oppa will remember you.As long as you don’t give up”,SeoHyun gave her an encouraging hug.”Think of the times where you and oppa together.It will gives you strength”.

SeoHyun’s words were helping.Minji suddenly felt very encouraged and she knew she can make WooHyun remember her.

“Yes!He will remember me!”,she smiled,despite her tear stained face.

“Oh oo,this is gonna be hard”,Sunjong blurted.

“Oh,shut up will you,maknae?”,Hoya rolled his eyes.

Sunggyu goes to Minji side,after knowing who she was.To be able to make WooHyun fall in love with her,she must have some kind of speciality.

“Well,Minji?”,he called.”I cant 100% sure WooHyun would remember you,but remember,this WooHyun,is not as easy as the one you know.He is a very cold hearted man.I am just telling you,to give you a warning for not to be too disappointed if you can’t make him remember.”,Sunggyu advised.

Minji,not knowing who he was,still nooded and thanked him for the advise.

 

-End-