Chapter 35

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

"Whats about Yongguk?”,WooHyun asked the 1st thing he reached the headquarter.He panted hard as he rested his palm on his knee.He wipe the beads of sweat that was forming on his forehead and turned to look at the Infinite boys.

“False alarm”,Sungyeol sighed.”Sungyeol saw Yongguk’s man wandering around our headquarter just now.He told me about it and the 1st thing I do was to call you.Me and Ji Yong hyung had followed them but it turned out they just happen to pass by here”,Sunggyu explained.

WooHyun slumped himself on the couch and blew out a raspberry.”What the hell is he planning now”,he muttered.

“Don’t worry,WooHyun.I am sure we will get him”,Hoya smiled encouranginly.WooHyun just ignored him as he massaged his temples with his eyes close.Just as suddenly,Minji crossed his mind.*I wonder she reached home already or not*.He took out his phone but there weren’t any missed call or message.Then,a small smile crept on his face.*I should go and find out myself*.

He dashed out from the headquarters just as fast as he got here.Jiyong just chuckled and continued observing their surrounding.

WooHyun reached Minji’s neighbourhood moments later.He happily skipped to Minji’s door and pressed on the doorbell.Once,twice.But still,Minji didn’t attend him on the door.He took a glance at his watch.11 o’clock.She might be asleep.*Sigh..I guess she is asleep.Aish!What is wrong with you,Nam WooHyun.Get back to your senses*.

WooHyun slowly walked out from her house compound with a huge lump of disappointment.He turned to look at her house again when he noticed something on the floor.He squat down and picked up the unknown thing.To his surprise,it was the ladybird pin her got her in the afternoon. Uneasiness started to fill in him.*She doesn’t look like she will throw my things away*.

--

Minji eyes starts to open slowly.She squinted her eyes several times as her head was still spinning.*What had just happen?Oh right!Someone grab me and forced something on my nose!*.She finally had her large eyes wide opened.She looked around the surrounding and noticed her hands and feet were tied up tight on the chair.She was sitting in a middle of a big and old warehouse.*Did I just got kidnapped?*.

Her questions were answered when the big door infront of her opened.A tall blonde man entered the warehouse with several big buff man following behind.”Well well,look what we got here”,the blonde man smirked.Minji felt herself shivering when she saw him smirking and she was sure it wasn’t because of the temperature.

The blonde man slowly walked towards her with an evil smirk plastered on his face.He finaly stood infront of her and he lowered his face to match Minji’s.”Oh,hi.I forgotten to introduce myself.My name is Yongguk”,he said and put out his hands for a handshake.”Oh I am sorry.You..are not really in the condition to shake my hands now”,he snickered and pull back his hands.

He clapped his hands a few times and another blonde man walked out.”Good job,Zelo.Now,bring me Nam WooHyun”,Yongguk commanded.Zelo nooded and held out his cell phone.He walked towards Minji with his phone still on his hands.”Ask your boyfriend to come and save you”,Zelo coldly looked at Minji.

“I will never do that!Whatever you want from me,do it!Dont involve WooHyun oppa in this!”,she yelled back.She was really afraid,but when WooHyun comes into the business,she only care about his safety.When her words blurted out from ,Yongguk laughed out loud.”Man..Nam WooHyun must be a pretty good flirter to be able to make 2 woman willing to sacrifice for him”,Yongguk spat.

*2 woman?*,Minji frowned in her thoughts.”Hello?”,Zelo started to talk on the phone.

WooHyun was holding onto the pin in his palm tightly.Some part of his heart hurt when he imagine Minji throwing away the pin he gave her.But he knew better that Minji will never do that.Just when he is in his deep thoughts,his cell phone rang.He quickly took out his phone,thinking it was Minji.But when the unknown number popped up on the screen,his smile vanished.He punched on the call button hard and greeted the caller.

“Hello?”,he boredly said.”Hello?”,the man opposite replied.”Who is this?”,WooHyun asked.”Zelo”.

At the word Zelo,WooHyun knew he is Yongguk’s man.*Something had happened*.

“What do you want?”,WooHyun hissed.

“Nothing.Just..I have your sweet little cute girlfriend with me”,Zelo snickered.

*They have Minji?!*.”Don’t believe?Hear this”,Zelo laughed and put the phone near to Minji.”Oppa!Dont come!I am safe here!They wont do anything to me!”,Minji shouted.

*!They really have Minji!*.WooHyun’s expression hardened and he clenched his fist tightly.”Hurt her and I will make sure I skinned you alive”,WooHyun dangerously hissed.

“Just come to the warehouse.You know where it is.If you ever call the other Infinite boys or the police,you will never see her again”,Zelo said and hang up immediately before WooHyun have any chance to ask anymore question.Just as soon as the phone call ended,WooHyun ran as fast as he could.*Please don’t hurt her.I will do anything*.

 

-END-

100 Subscribers!Wooohoo~~!!!Thank you guys for the support!Do comment lots and continue to support me!I will be coming up with a new fic starring WooHyun and IU too,please support!:D

<3 you guys