Chapter 37

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

WooHyun lifted the gun and point it towards Yongguk who was on the ground.”Anyone come nearer,he die”,he warned.Yongguk’s face cringed in fear as he gestured his man to retreat.WooHyun slowly backed away and released Minji without removing the gun target away from Yongguk.

Minji sniffled and quickly untied herself when WooHyun cut away the ropes that was tying her hands and legs.”You,come here”,WooHyun pointed to Yongguk and asked him to walk to him.Yongguk gulped and nervously walked towards WooHyun.WooHyun swiftly grabbed him by the neck and pointed the gun on his head.”All guns down”,WooHyun asked Yongguk’s man to slowly put the guns on the ground.His man followed along with Zelo.

“Hold on to me tight”,WooHyun gave Minji an assuring smile and Minji held onto WooHyun’s arms securely.They slowly backed away to the entrance together with Yongguk who was held hostage by WooHyun.His man followed them step by step,afraid that WooHyun would really shoot their boss.

“Run when I asked you to run”,WooHyun told Minji.”Not without you”,Minji shook her head and tightened her grasp on WooHyun’s arms.”I promised I will be safe.Just..run when I asked you.And don’t ever look back.”,WooHyun said with his pleading eyes.Minji couldn’t say No.She nooded her head slowly.”I love you”,WooHyun confessed.

Minji eyes widened in shock.Did WooHyun just say he loves her?.”Don’t remember NamStar oppa already?”,he teased despite the situation they are in.Minji was speechless because she couldn’t get hold of what was happening.But when WooHyun flashed her his signature smile,she knew..the oppa she love is back.

As they neared the entrance,WooHyun tightened his grasp on Yongguk to prevent him from escaping.”Minji,run”,he gave her the sign and Minji began speeding out to the exit.WooHyun looked at her running away and a smirk formed on his lips.He pushed Yongguk to the ground and shot him on the leg before following Minji.”AHHHHH!”,Yongguk yelped in pain.

“Keep running,Minji!I am right behind”,WooHyun assured.Minji turned back and gave him a smile.Just suddenly,another gun shot was let out.Minji gasped and quickly turned back to see WooHyun.But WooHyun is not there anymore.She looked around the surrounding panickly,hoping WooHyun would appear somewhere but he didn’t.”WooHyun oppa!”,she yelled.No reply.

She began running backwards eventhough WooHyun warned her not too.Just moments later,she saw WooHyun on the floor with blood around him.Tears automatically streamed in her eyes.”Oppa!”,she yelled and quickly picked him up and put his head on her lap.

Yongguk’s mans were nearing seconds by seconds.They surrounded both of them with guns pointed towards Minji and WooHyun.Minji hugged WooHyun closer to her as she kept mumbling something like ‘Please be safe’.One of the man pulled the trigger and ready to let out the shot.Minji closed her eyes and smiled for the last time.”At least I get to be around WooHyun oppa even I died”,she whispered.

Minji can hear the sound of the guns being cackled and she was ready to die.Suddenly a beam of lights shone on her face and she cringed.”FREEZE,POLICE!”,she heard someone yelling.With that,she passed out with WooHyun in her arms.

 

-End-