Chapter 3

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

Minji dragged the unknown guy into her house with all her might.She wiped the sweat and water that were dripping from her forehead and pant.

“This guy sure are heavy”,she whispered to herself.She used all her strength and pulled the guy up onto her couch and lay him down.

Her face flushed in embarrassment when she turn on the lights,showing the guy body more clearer.She rushed into her wardrobe and grab any shirt to put on the guy.

Right after she finished putting on the shirt,she use a small towel to wipe off the mud and stain that were sticking on his face.She slowly wipe off showing a full complexion of the guy.

She gasped when she noticed he actually have a very handsome face despite a wound on his upper left forehead.She quickly put a bandage on the wound to prevent the bledding.

“He must be injured..I should let him rest and wait till he woke up”,she smiled to herself.

Then,she wrapped a blanket on him and went off to take a hot bath.By the time she finish her bath,she had already been sneezing due to the rain just now.

She brushed her hair softly with her towel and get seated next to guy that was sleeping(faint) soundly.She looked at the guy and unknowillingly,her heart starts to beat faster.

“He sure isss very handsome”,she giggled as she poked his cheek.She the guy’s bang gently to the side,showing his more obvious handsome face.

Minji make sure the blanket was fully tugged on him before leaving to her bed.”Good night stranger”,she wished and off the lights.

--

The sunlight shone to Minji’s face as she frowned her brow.She shifted a little in her sleep.She wanted to sleep a little longer since it was weekend but the sunlight that were shining so brightly woke her up.

She lay still on her bed,rubbing on her fully closed eyelid before opening her eyes to the shock.She screamed when she found a figure staring at her from the side of her bed.She unknowillingly pulled the blanket to cover her petite body and blinked several times,staring at the figure in disbelief.

Not long enough,she noticed it was the guy she left on the couch yesterday.The lights that were shining on his left side makes him look amazingly gorgeous.

“Yah,who are you?”,the guy asked.

“I..I am.. Kim Minji”,she stuttered,still clasping on the blanket.

The guy’s head tilted abit to the right side and he scrunched his nose.”And..who am I?”,he asked.

Minji looked at him in confusion.Moment later,she gasped and cupped .*Don’t tell me..he lost his memory?*

 

-End-

Thanks for the subscribes and comments!^^.Silent readers,do comment too.:)