Chapter 29

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

WooHyun was soon discharged from the hospital.Hoya and Sungyeol came to take him back to the headquarter while the others kept an eye on the guy who was trying to take his life.

WooHyun carry his backpack on his back and walked limply out from the ward.The three of them walked to the hospital entrance and suddenly,Woo Hyun stopped moving when he saw a familiar figure standing infront of the entrance.

“Don’t she never give up?”,WooHyun groaned when he saw Minji standing infront of the entrance.He turned back and started walking towards the backdoor.

Both Hoya and Sungyeol looked at each other,hesitate on what their hyung is doing.”Hyung..is it okay to just let her wait infront..?”,Sungyeol gulped for he know his hyung temper wasn’t good to be mess with.

WooHyun stopped walking and turn to look at Minji for the last time.”Why is it not?She means nothing to me”,he coldly replied and continued walking.

--

“Welcome back,hyung!”,Sungjong beamed and waved frantically to WooHyun.WooHyun just gave him a small smile and slumped himself on the couch.”Ahhh,this couch is always the best”.He then sit up and looked at each of the Infinite members with a serious expression.

“Hows that tiger doing”,he asked and looked at Sunggyu.

“No sign of him ever since that day when you come and find us for your lost memories”,Sunggyu replied.

“I will get my revenge”,WooHyun hissed as he remembered the things that happen before he lost his memories.

-Flashback-

WooHyun was sneaking into the tiger place that very day.He was determined to kill him that night.He couldn’t stand  of letting the murderer that killed his mother live anymore.He put onto his black attire and sneak into the tiger territory as carefully he would.

He lean himself on the wall and took a small peek at the entrance.He saw 2 buff tough guy standing infront with their hand crossed.WooHyun then took his small pen knife out and dashed into the entrance in a swift before knocking out the two buff guy with their throat slit.WooHyun then lifted both of them to the side to avoid people from noticing.

He was about to enter the door when someone grabbed him by his wrista and yank him into the space beside.

“What the-“,WooHyun had already responded by putting the knife on stranger’s neck.

“Its me,oppa!”,Minah whispered,afraid of letting anyone hearing.

“Minah?!What are you doing here!”,WooHyun frowned as he started to get more agitated.What is this girl doing here when he is on the way to kill his enemy?

“Oppa,please,go back.You will be in danger.That..that..man..is not a human”,Minah bit her lips in horror.

WooHyun were about to pulled his wrist off her hands when he heard noises coming.He pulled her hands,wanting to escape but it was too late.

“Well,well..look who we have here.Isnt it our favorite WooHyun who loves his mother a lot?”,Yongguk snickered with an evil look with his face.”Who is this lady here?”,he eyed Minah up and down.

WooHyun being the protective brother,stood infront of her and glared at Yongguk.”Stay away from her.RUN MINAH!”,he shouted,pushing her to the opposite direction but it wasn’t working as the other side also had already been surrounded by Yongguk’s man.

“Take them in”,Yongguk gestured his man and laughed evilly as he entered his place.

--

Yongguk lighted a cigar on his hands,put it between his lips and puffed on it.WooHyun was getting more and more disgusted looking at him.Both him and Minah were tied down with their hands behind while kneeling infront of him.

“Soo…what do you want from me today?”,Yongguk purposely asked eventhough he had already know why is he here.

“To get your pathetic life,you heartless evil looking jerk”,WooHyun spat.

Yongguk started to get furious.He stood up roughly,making his chair fall backwards and moved towards WooHyun.He then grabbed WooHyun’s chin up to face him,earning a spit on his face by WooHyun.

“YOU PEST!You better start begging me before I this lover of yours up!”,Yongguk yelled and pulled Minah’s hair roughly.

“Hands off her!”,WooHyun growled.

“Hands off?”,he laughed.”I will show you whats hands off”,Yongguk said and began furiously kissing Minah on her neck.

“No,no,please don’t!”,Minah cried.

“Leave her alone!”,WooHyun yelled and uses all his might to stood up and use his body to bang Yongguk off her.Yongguk was extremely pissed.He pulled out a gun and already aimed it on WooHyun.

He pulled the trigger and the bullet was out,waiting just the time to go through WooHyun’s head.But,it didn’t.Minah run to the front of WooHyun and block the bullet just in time,causing her a shot right at her heart.

“MINAH!!!”,WooHyun yelled before passing out after getting hit by a big hard wooden steel by Yongguk’s man on his head.

-End of flashback-

“Now you know why Minah died huh?”,Dongwoo bitterly laughed.”IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOUR STUBBORNESS!ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU,SHE WASN’T HERE TODAY!!”,Dongwoo finally exploded.He really wanted to punch WooHyun right just on his face but Jiyong and Hoya were already holding him back.Dongwoo started to tear as he remembered about Minah.

“Minah..Minahh ah”,he sobbed.

 

-End-

Sorry guys for not updating for so long!Btw,tiger refers to Yongguk.And yes,the BAP Yongguk.I just had a sudden urge to use him since mostly all the fic i read,he is the bad guy.>.<.I apologize if i upset any BAP fans here!Sorry!Just be remind that its just a fic!

Anyways,

Mind checking my new fantasy fic?Starring EXO!(They are just so cool).Please show some support!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/210880/exo-ordinary-planet-love-fantasy-romance-exo-exok-exom-exomandklove-loveandfriendship

 

EXO-ORDINARY PLANET LOVE