Extra Chapter 6:Happily ever after

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

“Oh god,Woohyun,oppa!”,Minji clutched onto Woohyun’s sleeves as she continued breathing hard.

“Mrs Nam,just a little bit more!”,the doctor said while holding onto both of her ankle tightly.”Yeah,baby.Push a little bit harder”,Woohyun hold onto her hand tightly and planted a soft kiss on her sweaty forehead.

Minji breathed in hard for the last time and pushed her lower body as hard as possible.”Its out,Mrs Nam,its out!”,the doctor happily announced.”Congratulations!Its a boy!”,the nurse carried the new born child carefully and showed it to the new father and mother.

Minji reached out her hands to caress her precious child one last time before passing out tiredly.

--

“Woo Jin!Look here,Woo Jin!”,Minji clapped her hands,trying to grab the active kid’s attention.Woo Jin stuck his tongue out at his mother and lied onto his father’s shoulder comfortably.Minji puffed her cheek cutely and put her hands at her waist.

“Why is Woo Jin loving you more than he love me”,she sighed defeatedly.Woohyun noticed how cute she was and walked towards her with a smirk.”Come here,baby”,he opened his free arm and gestured her for a hug.Minji’s face brightened and she quickly ran into her husband’s embrace.”My husband is still the best”,she snuggled onto his chest.

“Mummy,go away!”,Woo Jin lightly pushed her head.”Hey,Nam Woo Jin!You are not suppose to be this rude to your mother”,Woohyun scolded lightly.”Hmph”,Woo Jin harrumphed and turned his face away from both of them.

“Woo Jin?”,Minji walked to face him and gently touched his cheeks.Woo Jin blinked his cute eyes at his mother and secretly smiled.”Daddy go away,I want mummy now!”,he quickly struggled himself out from Woohyun’s grasp and ran into Minji’s arms.”Mummy is still the best”,he kissed Minji’s cheeks.

“HAHAHAHAHA,I won!”,Minji cheered and hugged Woo Jin tightly.Woohyun shook his head and just smiled at the scene.

“Come on,Jinnie,lets get to bed.You have school tomorrow”,Woohyun said.”Bedtime story,appa?”,Woo Jin cutely asked.”Of course”,Woohyun ruffled the child hair.”Yay!”,he cheered and ran into his room.

Woohyun made sure Woo Jin was soundly asleep and was covered warmly by the blanket before withdrawing himself out from Woo Jin’s room silently.He stretched his arms and tilted his head to the right and to the left to tense his muscle down.

A small smile came onto his lips when he notice a figure who was fast asleep on the couch.He tip toed himself to the couch,afraid of waking her up.”Minji”,he whispered and bent down to match his face with hers.Minji was still soundly sleeping and her lips were slightly apart.Woohyun couldn’t help but chuckled at how cute she looked.”Jinnie,you look just like your mother”,he murmured and gently ran his fingers through her bottom lips.

He leaned in closer and placed a peck on her lips.He then encircled his arms around her knee and lifted her in bridal style into their room.He placed her on their bed and gave her another peck on her nose.”Oppa?”,Minji opened her eyes sleepily.”Hmm?Sorry,did I wake you up?”,he whispered.Minji shook her head and smiled.”I dreamt of you in my sleep.You kissed my lips and bring me back into our room like a princess”,she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Babo”,he chuckled.”That’s not a dream.I did that to you just now”.”Really?”,she mumbled.”Hmm,hmm”,he nodded and placed his arms around her waist.”Then..i should return the kiss too”,Minji giggled and gave him a peck on his lips.

“You are ,you know?How can you be so cute?”,Woohyun seductively whispered.Minji gulped and felt herself starting to get heat up.”Now,lets make another brother or sister for Woo Jin!”,Woohyun jokingly roared and threw himself on top of her.

He hungrily devoured her lips and his fingers roamed around her stomach.He onto her bottom lips for entrance and Minji willingly parted her lips.Their tongue battled for dominance and none of the both wanted to lose neither.Woohyun impatiently unfastened Minji’s bra,still fighting for dominance when suddenly they heard a click on the door.

“Appa,appa!Nightmare haunting Woo Jin!”,Woo Jin suddenly ran into their room and jumped onto their bed.Minji quickly pull the blanket to cover herself up and Woohyun cleared his throat.*Nice job Woo Jin,you did a great job ruining your appa and omma sweet moment*.”Woo Jin is going to sleep with omma and appa today”,Woo  Jin scooted himself to the middle of their bed and happily placed his pillow there.

“Good night!”,he beamed and closed his eyes.Woohyun looked at him and shifted his gaze to the blushing Minji.”I wanted to make a brother for you,Jinnie,but you just ruin it”,Woohyun sighed.Minji giggled at Woohyun’s disappointed face and went over to kiss his cheek.”I love you,Nam Woohyun”,she sincerely said.”I love you too”,Woohyun replied with sparkles in his eyes."Appa and umma,you should go to sleep now!And,Woo Jin love both of you two!",Woo Jin suddenly said.Minji and Woohyun laughed at their child's words and both of them leaned in to kiss his cheek."Appa and umma love Woo Jin too",they both chorused and the three of them cuddled each other to sleep that night.

 

 

-end-

So,the extra chapters are done!T~T.

Thanks for all of your supports and please supports me in the other stories too!

Thank you once again and i love all you guys!You all are the people who had kept me to go on this story,esp your lovely commentss~

Check out my other stories!