Chapter 12

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

“Minji ah Minjiiiii,look here!”,SeoHyun nudge her friend’s shoulders continuely,trying to take her attention away from staring into the spaces.

“What you want”,Minji softly grumbled.Her mood had gone from bad to worst.She had never had a normal conversation with NamStar ever since the kiss.And to her thinking that they might have a little improvement in relationship between both of them but it had gone worst.

“Look what I got here!”,SeoHyun waved several tickets infront of her.SeoHyun had been finding and searching for these tickets for days just to make them get back together.

“What is this?”,Minji snatched the tickets away.

‘Water park admission tickets’

“Water park?What is this for?”.

“Its summer babo!My parents get this tickets for free and they gave it to me.Lets go”,SeoHyun beamed.And for sure,she wouldn’t tell her how difficult for her to get these tickets.She practically go for a lucky draw contest severely times to be able to win the tickets.

“Go with Myungsoo oppa”,Minji turned away,uninterested.She doesn’t have any mood to do anything because of NamStar.Even when a super handsome boy passed by her,she had no interest on him.

“Of course Myungsoo oppa is going with me.But,I have 4 tickets!You and NamStar can join us”,she smiled.

Minji turned to look at her then on the tickets upon hearing NamStar’s name.Then,she sighed.*How am I suppose to go with him when we aren’t even talking*.

“Its not like you don’t know what happen between both of us.We will just spread the awkwardness to you and Myungsoo”,she pouted sadly.

“Leave it to me.And we will go this weekend.”,SeoHyun assured and winked.

----

Weekdays pass by so slow for Minji.She wanted weekend to arrive faster but another side of her doesn’t want it to come at all.She doesn’t know how to enjoy the park when she have this awkward aura with NamStar.They don’t even communicate when they are living together.

But somehow,SeoHyun managed to get NamStar to go with them.Thanks to Myungsoo who threatened him to go with them or he would make sure he got caught to have a fake ID.Myungsoo might sounds mean by he was also got threatened by SeoHyun.

“Waahhh,what a bright sunny day!Such a prefect weather for some splashing!”,SeoHyun opened her arms wide,inviting the sunlight to shine on her.She was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt with a bikini shorts that reveal her long and milky legs.

 Minji at the other side was wearing bikini in the inside and an oversized buttoned baseball T on the outside.But SeoHyun insists to left the buttons .She said it looks nicer that way.Minji was embarrassed but followed her friend,but soon,she will think that it was right to follow SeoHyun’s suggestion.

Both of the girls walked out to the small café near the adult pool to meet up with the guys.NamStar and Myungsoo was already there waiting for them.NamStar eyes widened when he saw Minji.He never knew that Minji could be this..y.He always thought she was just an innocent sweet girl.He instantly blushed and never dare have any eye contact with her.SeoHyun noticed his reaction and giggled.She knew bringing them here would definitely make them got back together.

“Lets have some fun!”,SeoHyun beamed and linked her arms with Myungsoo with NamStar and Minji following behind silently.

 

-End-

Sorry for not updating for so long!Thanks for subscribes and comments!:)