Chapter 40

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

“WOHOOO!Chukahamida!”,Infinite boys hollered and pop out confetti.SeoHyun and Myungsoo put out their glasses of wine and cheers with them.”Congratulations on your engagement!”,Minji beamed and squeezed SeoHyun’s shoulder.SeoHyun pulled Minji into a friendly hug and whispered a ‘thank you’ into her ears.

“Hey!Dont steal my bride on my engagement party”,Myungsoo joked and pulled SeoHyun into his embrace.He gently looked into her eyes and planted a kiss on her forehead.”Eeeeee,don’t you know the definition of ‘shy’?”,Minji teased.Before she could teased them more,a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and the owner kissed her on the cheek.”Hi baby,sorry I am late”,WooHyun grinned and kissed her cheek again.

“Now,do you know the definition of ‘shy’?”,Myungsoo fought back with a smirk.”Come on babe,lets go greet our parents”,Myungsoo cooed and put his arms around SeoHyun’s waist.”Later,Minji”,SeoHyun waved.

Minji watched the couple walked away.She felt so happy.Her friend had found her happiness and she knew Myungsoo will never disappoint her.”Hey,I am here you know”,WooHyun pouted.Hearing the familiar voice,she bit back her smile.”Pftt,you are late”,she puckered her lips out.

WooHyun couldn’t help but to lightly pecked on her sweet lips.”Hey”,she blushed.”You are too cute to resist”,he praised.Minji smiled and hit his chest lightly.”Ouch”,WooHyun suddenly put his hands on his chest and winced.Minji’s eyes grew widened and she quickly hold his arms.”O-oppa,are you okay?I am sorry.I forgotten you had been injured there before.So-“,”Caught you!”,WooHyun burst out laughing.Minji furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance.How can he joke something like that?WooHyun noticed her annoyed face and he quickly apologized.”Mianhaeeeee,I was just joking”,he poked her waist and send her various aegyo winks.

“Arasoo”,Minji beamed.WooHyun looked at her affectionately.”Lets go”,he wrapped his hands around hers.”Go where?”,Minji raised her brows.”A date”,he winked.

Minji laughed out a little and she just followed WooHyun wherever he lead her.He bring her out from the engagement venue and brought her into the car that he borrowed from Jiyong earlier.He opened the door for her and Minji gasped.A bouquet of nicely wrapped rose was placed on the seat with a small card attached to it.WooHyun took the bouquet and hand it to her with a big grin.”99 roses,for you,Minji.I love you forever”,he sincerely said.

Minji gladly accepted the flowers and sniffed in the sweet scent.”I love you too,WooHyun oppa”,she gave him a small hug.”Lets go”,he bowed to her like a gentleman and put a hand onto of her head,just in case she knocked on the car door.

Moments later,they arrived at Han River.”Hmm?Why are  we  here?”,Minji tapped her chin,thinking.”Here”,WooHyun took her hands and started to lead her again.They came to the harbor and a small white yatch decorated with balloons and flowers were seen.”We are going there”,WooHyun pointed to the yatch.

He brought her in the yatch and put her on the couch.WooHyun went up and gave the driver a signal to start the yatch.He then quickly went to prepare for the event he had been planning.Minji sat down on the couch below the yatch,curious.She looked around the place that seems to be glisteming with bright stars because of the decoration.Suddenly,a soothing deep voice can be heard singing.She turned to the direction to see WooHyun walking in slowly with guitar on his hands.He goes infront of Minji and started to sing as he looked at her lovingly.

It always appeared before me
Your face, I remember
My heart that stopped short
You spitefully took my disfunctional heart
And with your bright smile
That's how you easily opened my heart

It's true, that is how I became your man
All my unpleasant memories, I no longer recall
Because the hand that holds me tight
is as warm as spring

And now like a dream my heart
has gradually stopped by your side
Without awakening for a single moment,
I dream an endless dream

And now like breathing, 
if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way
nothing better nothing better than you
nothing better nothing better than you

And now like a dream, My heart
in your embrace, is held still
Without awakening for a single moment,
I dream an endless dream

And now like breathing, 
if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way
nothing better nothing better than you
nothing better nothing better than you

nothing better nothing better than you

(Nothing better by Brown Eyed Soul)

He ended the song with a warm smile.He put the guitar aside and walked towards her.He pulled out a jewelry box from his pockets and kneel down right infront of her.”Kim Minji,are you willing to be with me forever even though I have nothing?I cant give you anything but I can promised you my eternal love.I can promised you I will never leave you no matter what happen and I can promise you I will give you everything I can possibly can.You define me,Minji.Without you..I wont be the me today.I might still be living as the miserable WooHyun who doesn’t believe in love and only think about grudges.You changed me.You are my everything.I cant lose you”,he searched her eyes.

Minji’s face was already flooded with happy tears.She doesn’t know what to say anymore.Truthfully said,she thought that WooHyun is the one that makes a big changes in her life.”Will you marry me?”,he smiled.And that sentences make Minji bawled out like a kid.”Yes yes yes”,she nooded her head as she continued crying.

“Silly girl.I knew you would say yes already”,WooHyun teased despite the current situation.He wiped Minji’s tears away and looked at her with the most loving expression you could have seen.He leaned in closer and closer until he locked his lips with hers.

“Saranghae”,they both mumbled in the kiss.

 

-End-

So,this story had finally come to an end!Hope you guys like the ending.This is the best I could think off.

1st,i liked to thank all my readers who had been supporting me ever since this story started.Your supports keep me going.<3

2nd,i was thinking wether i should make maybe some extra chapters about their marriage life?:D.Please let me know if you guys like it,so that i can proceed with it.

3rd,I have started a new story!Starring WooHyunxIu too.Please check it out and support it like how you guys supported this story.:)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/260051/my-hot-vampire-prince-fantasy-infinite-romance-vampire-woohyun-love-infiniteiu

 

Hope you guys like it!THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN GUYS!Hope to see you in my other story too!:DDDDD

This is how much i adore you guys like how WooHyun adore Hoya's hands.<3

Love all of you:)

 

p/s,remember to let me know wether you guys want some extra chapters!:D