Chapter 31

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

WooHyun being a gentleman walked Minji back home after the ice cream treat.He wanted to let her go herself but a part of him insists on walking her home.The walk home was silent but in a comfortable way.Its as if,both of them were already used to this silent and they both liked it.Minji would steal glances and smiled to herself whenever she got this tingling feeling in her heart that makes her feel so warm.

She observed WooHyun’s side view and a sudden urge of kissing his cheek started to overhelm her.She swallowed hard and stopped walking when she felt her heart beating furiously.It feels like the heart would jumped out any moment.WooHyun was already walking ahead and he stopped when he noticed Minji standing behind with both of her eyes closed.

“What are you doing”,he raised his brow.

Minji opened her eyes and wanted to dash to kiss him when she tripped on a stone and fell down flat on the floor.”Oh my god,this is so embarrassing”,she muttered under her breath.

WooHyun once again hold back his laughter at the scene.He actually think her clumsiness was a very cute thing and what was weird was he felt like he was familiar with it.He shook his head,amused and walked towards her to hold her up.

“What are you trying to do to me?Attack me?”,he chuckled.”Here,take my hands”,he offered.

Minji embarrassingly took his hand and stood up when she felt a stinging pain on her ankle.”Ouch!”,she flinched.

“Why?Are you okay?”,WooHyun frowned,worried as he held her strongly.

“I think…I sprained my ankle”,she laughed awkwardly.

The next thing she knew was she was behind WooHyun’s back.She couldn’t walked at all as her ankle was hurting and WooHyun just swiftly pulled her into his back without a word.She was shocked at 1st and started to ask him to put her down but WooHyun just ignored her.

She wrapped her arms around WooHyun’s neck from the back as WooHyun put his arms around her thighs firmly.That moment just felt special for both of them.WooHyun liked the feeling of having her in his arms and Minji liked how WooHyun carry her as if she was someone special to him.His back felt so warm and soothing and Minji just couldn’t help but smile.

“Hmm..How did you know me?”,WooHyun suddenly asked.He waited for a few minutes but no reply came from .He turned his head back abit to find her sleeping soundly on his back.WooHyun lightly chuckled at the sight he was seeing and his smile just naturally stay.

“Now..how am I suppose to know where her home is?”,WooHyun sighed and looked around the neighbourhood.WooHyun just wander around effortlessly and he just found his way to her house suddenly just by his instinct.He starting to think that maybe Minji didn’t lied when she said she was her lover.

“Its Kim Minji house here!Stay out!”,he read the small board that was pasted at her front door.”Silly girl”.

He walked into the entrance and pull out her keys from her small pouch and started to unlocked it.The door opened and a familiar scent entered his nose.He make his way to her bedroom and softly put her down on her bed.He tucked her in her blanket and wanted to walk away when he noticed her beautiful complexion that was even more showing when the moon lights hit her face.

WooHyun go to her side and sat beside her bed as he admired her.His hands go to his chest and he lightly touched his heart that was reacting to the sight.His thumb just naturally brushed her bangs to a side and he gently caressed her soft pink cheek.Then,his thumbs moved to her plump red lips that looks so tempting to him at that moment.Unknowillingly,he started to move towards her and just naturally,he locked his lips with hers.

He enjoyed how sweet her lips taste and how butterflies started to fly in his stomach.His eyes started to fall when suddenly he snapped out of his own daze when Minji flinched in her sleep.He withdraw himself back and ran out from the house before securely closing the door behind him.

“What am I doing?What happen to you,Nam WooHyun?”.

--

These few days feels really weird to WooHyun.He couldn’t stop thinking about the other night and he doesn’t seems to be scary and fierce anymore.He don’t go scolding people and getting angry over small problems like he usually does.

He sat on the couch with his mind fixed on somewhere which we believe was on Minji.The Infinite boys all crowded at one side except Dongwoo who couldn’t care less about him and started to talk how WooHyun had been acting.

“Why is WooHyun hyung being this way?”,Sungjong pouted.

“Is he…crazy?”,Hoya shivered.

“Yah!”,Sunggyu frowned and hit Hoya’s head.”He obviously wasn’t”.

“I was just saying”,Hoya sulked.

“Why don’t you go and ask him?”,Sungyeol suggested and gave Sungjong an evil smirk.

“Its okay”,Sungjong declined and smiled innocently.

“Sungjong ah!”,WooHyun suddenly called out loud.Sungjong jumped a little,shocked by his sudden call.”Go”,the others mouthed.Sungjong slowly walked towards his hyung carefully,trying to think wether he had done anything that offended him.

“Neh,hyung?”,he asked timidly.

“Find me Kim Minji”,WooHyun ordered.

“Neh..NEH?”,Sungjong asked shockingly.”Kim Minji?That-That-That girl?”,he gulped.

“Is there a problem?”,WooHyun frowned.

“No-No..Right away,hyung”,Sungjong retreated and ran away.

Dongwoo on the other side looked at WooHyun curiously.Why is he calling for her?Did he remember something?

“That’s definitely suprising,Nam WooHyun”,Dongwoo chuckled.

 

-End-