Chapter 30

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

“Its not my fault she died.She came infront of me herself”,WooHyun blankly looked at Dongwoo and said.

Dongwoo couldn’t hold in anymore.He forcefully released himself from Jiyong and Hoya’s grasp and dashed towards WooHyun.

He held his fist high up before strongly landed on WooHyun’s cheek.WooHyun dropped to the ground just seconds after he got punched with his already swollen cheek.Dongwoo marched  to his side and continued giving him a few more punches before getting hold back by Hoya and Jiyong again.

“ing jerk!You shouldn’t even live!You should just died right after that accident!You never appreciate what is around you.Thats why your mother died!”,Dongwoo shouted.

Okay,bringing up WooHyun’s mother was abit too much.That sentences really provoked WooHyun.He stood up roughly and gave Dongwoo a punch on his stomach before shooting him a glare.

“Don’t you ever mention my mother,.Who are you to mention about her”,he shouted back.

Dongwoo just chuckled as if what he say was a joke.”Don’t bull me,WooHyun.Let me tell you something,that girl you have been dating when you are the goody goody WooHyun,you better don’t hurt her like how you did on Minah.You will regret for your whole life”,he said and walked away,out from the headquarters.

WooHyun just stare at Dongwoo’s back with his eyebrow creased together tightly.Somehow,he doesn’t like how Dongwoo being overprotective about Minji.

--

School was like normal.Kids go to school,study,play,date and go home.But it wasn’t the same for Minji.She goes to school with a blank expression and go back doing the same thing.She doesn’t pay attention in class and she is not the usual Minji anymore.She don’t spazz about handsome boys and all she think about is how to get her boyfriend back.

It was recess time and SeoHyun had to drag Minji to the cafeteria.Myungsoo was beside,angry at how Minji had become.He always thought Minji was the most cheerful girl he know and never in his life,he would imagine the happy Minji would become this expressionless.

“What do you want to eat,Minji ah?They have your favorite creep today!”,SeoHyun tried to cheer her up.

Minji just shook her head weakly and stared at the cafeteria kitchen when WooHyun asked her to be his date during the school carnival.”Hahah,NamStar oppa is so handsome”,she smiled to herself while looking at the direction.SeoHyun looked at Myungsoo with teary eyes.She doesn’t like how Minji had become.Myungsoo just couldn’t stand looking at her like that anymore.He took a deep breath before pulling Minji to somewhere.

“You,come with me”,he ordered and held Minji’s arms roughly.

“Oppa!Slow down on her.Its hurting her”,SeoHyun tried to make him go abit slower but he just kept pulling.He pulled Minji out from the school compound,to the field where they have pipes water.He make Minji bent down and sprayed the water on Minji’s face before scolding her.

“*Cough*Cough*,what are you doing!”,Minji finally fought back.

“Look at yourself,Kim Minji.Is this what you want to be after being a strong girl for the past few years after losing your parents?Is this your promise towards your parents that you are going to be the happiest girl on earth?Oh come on,don’t tell me your love towards WooHyun just worth this much?You are so weak,Kim Minji.Do you think your WooHyun oppa will be back just by you being like that?Dream on.Fight for what you want.Not cry to get what you want”,Myungsoo said and leave her.

Minji lowered his head and started to cry.Indeed,what Myungsoo said was right.Is this her promise for her parents?Is her love towards WooHyun is just this much?

“Minji ah,its okay..”,SeoHyun sniffled and hugged Minji.

“I..going to fight for what I want,SeoHyun”,she returned her hug and both of them cried together.

 

-End-