Chapter 8

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

One day,after school,Myungsoo and SeoHyun followed Minji back home for some ‘best friend’ day.They were greeted by NamStar awesome cooking.

“Waaahh Minji,you really did strike a jackpot!A handsome guy with awesome cooking skill”,SeoHyun complimented after she munched on a piece of potato pancake.

Minji beamed and slightly nooded at NamStar,showing how grateful is she.

“I will do the dishes,you guys continue to eat alright”,NamStar excused himself and went back into the kitchen.

“Yahh,he looks like a full time maid to me.What did you do to him,weirdo?”,Myungsoo frowned.

“Geez oppa,nothing good came from your mouth.He is just helping me and thanking me for letting him to stay here”,Minji rolled her eyes.”Oh yeah oppa,hows the investigation going,any news?”.

“Oh yes,still nothing.”,he sighed.Myungsoo put down his spoon and stared at NamStar who was busy doing the dishes.Something came on his mind.He knew it was going to be the right choice.

“Say Minji ah,do you want to make NamStar to go to the same school as us?”,Myungsoo’s lips curved into a smile.

“That sounds…AWESOME!”,Minji grew excited.*I can see him more in school*,Minji squealed in her heart.

“Yes,that’s really sounds like a good idea”,SeoHyun nooded furiously.

“Its like killing two birds with two stone you see.1st,he wont need to be your slave in house anymore.At least he can spend his time on studying.2nd,maybe someone in the school would recognize him”,Myungsoo grinned.

“Yes yes,lets do that!”,Minji punched her fist in the air.

-------------------------

“Are you sure you really want me to do this?”,NamStar raised his left brow.

“Yes oppa,go!”,Minji pushed the school uniform to him and asked him to change

NamStar came out after a moment and spin around with his arms spread wide,grinning.

Minji’s mouth hang wide open.*Even wearing school uniform makes him look so hot*.Minji gulped and put a thumbs up sign and pulled NamStar with him to school.

------------

Minji brought NamStar to the principal room and a short interview was made.He looked at the fake information that Myungsoo make for NamStar and nooded in agreement.NamStar was sent to the same class as Minji and SeoHyun.Minji stomped on her small feet excitedly when she knew the news.

“Class,we have a new student today”,Ms Jung proudly say.She even being a teacher was mesmerized by NamStar hoteness.

NamStar walked into the class and stood in the middle.He bowed and flash a smile to his soon to be classmates.Girls were heard whispering how handsome is he and how they wish they knew him.Minji pouted and felt a bit uncomfortable.She didn’t knew why she had this feeling that she doesn’t anyone to be close to NamStar except for her.She sigh and fixed her gaze at NamStar introduction.

“Anyonghaseyo,my name is Park NamStar.Nice to meet you guys”.

 

-End-

Thanks to the people who commented on my story!Appreciate it much.Silent readers please comment and subscribe!:)