Chapter 30

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

“What is she doing here!”,WooHyun yelled angrily as he saw Minji waving and beaming at him infront of a café.

Sunjong bit his lips and looked away,afraid that his hyung would land a punch on his face.He winced when he saw WooHyun raised his fist high in the air,thinking that WooHyun would punched him.But WooHyun sighed loudly and retreat his fist as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Lets go for some coffee.Its always your favorite when you hang out with me”,Minji smiled.

“Erm..hyung?I got to go now.Soo..yeah”,Sungjong smiled innocently and slowly retreat.

“Wait,where are you going?”,WooHyun grumbled.Truthfully,Minji had been calling the Infinite boys non stop for the past few days in order to make them bring WooHyun out to meet her but non of them dare to even mess with WooHyun.But they had finally agree to help Minji when she pleaded till she cried on the phone and Sungjong had been choosen to be the victim as he had lose in the scissors paper stone match.

“Erm…Jiyong hyung had given me some errand!Yeah,errand!He said its very urgent,hyung”,Sungjong nooded furiously.

“Argh..go”,WooHyun finally gave up.Even how fearless he is,he still listen to Jiyong who had been his sunbae since he was small.

“Bye,hyung!I will see you at the headquarters later!”,Sungjong gladly bid him goodbye and ran off before giving WooHyun another chance  to prevent his escape.WooHyun stare at Minji for a moment,his eyes full of curiousity.He had never had a chance to stare at her even when she visited him in the hospital because he was too busy ignoring her.But now,when he stare at her,he had somehow had this kind of familiar feeling tingling in his heart.Who was she to him?He didn’t know and a part of him inside him had stop him from going any deeper into his thoughts.

He snapped out of his daze when he realized Minji standing just a few inches away from him,with her big round eyes looking at him cutely.No matter how much he hates her,there is no doubt he thought that she was..indeed very cute.

“Want to go for some coffee,oppa?”,Minji smiled.

“Go away.And stop calling me oppa,we weren’t close at all”,WooHyun scolded and walked away with both of his hands in his pockets.Yes,he had rejected Minji,but this Minji wasn’t the weak and soft hearted ones.She had become a very persistent girl,just for WooHyun.She followed behind him leisurely as she admired his manly back.

WooHyun had decided to wander around the streets since he was already out.He walked slowly,giving himself a chance to admire the streets as he had never done it before since his mother death.Well,actually he did when he lost his memories but for him now,he didn’t.He looked around the busy streets with couples all around,being lovey dovey.He saw one of the couple who were sharing a cone of ice cream.If it was the last time him,he would have puked and insult them but it wasn’t the same now.

He somehow liked the scene infront of him.The girl the ice cream happily,while the boy smiling warmly at her as if she was the most precious things to him.The boy then softly brush the girl’s bangs to the side and peck on her cheek as softly as ever.The girl gladly smiled back sweetly as she offered him the ice cream.

Unknowillingly,WooHyun turned back to look at Minji..She was pouting while looking on the ground,her feet kicking it softly. He suddenly feel sorry about the way he treated her.His cold and hard expression softened and a whole warm feeling overhelmed him.An invisible force somehow attract him to walk towards Minji.

Once he reach infront of her,Minji lifted his head up and was shocked when she saw him infront of her.

“Do you want to eat some ice cream?”,he cleared his throat as he looked away awkwardly.

Minji stared at him,not wanting to believe what she had heard for the 1st time.”If you doesn’t want too,its okay”,WooHyun said again.

“No no!Of course I want to.I know a place that sells good ice cream!”,Minji said.Her dull,sad face had finally brightened up and a sweet smile had returned to her lips.

--

“Hmmm,mashiitaaaa”,Minji the ice cream full with joy.She enjoyed eating the ice cream as if it was the most delicious food in the world.And it was all because,WooHyun had finally opened up,even a little,to her.

WooHyun was scooping his own chocolate mint ice cream and put it into his mouth as the taste starts to ovehelm his mouth.They walked for a moment before getting seated on a bench that was located in the park.

Minji continued her ice cream as she swing her legs back and forth happily.WooHyun had finally finished his ice cream and throw it into the rubbish bin.He looked at the happy Minji for a while and turned his gaze back to the lake infront of them when Minji suddenly turn to look at him while smiling.

“As usual,oppa is still the best!”,she praised and show him a thumbs up.

WooHyun rolled his eyes,frustrated but he knew his frustration wasn’t true.He ignored her words and continued staring at the lake.Minji finished her ice cream a moment later and rested her back on the bench while admiring the beautiful lake infront of them too.

She keeps stealing glance at WooHyun as she looked at the lake when finally she bravely turned to him.”Can you smile?”,she asked.

WooHyun turned his attention to her and looked at her with one of his brow raised up high.”Smile?”,he questioned.

“Ya,like this”,Minji said and her lips automatically curved into a silly smile.

WooHyun suddenly burst into laughter when he saw the silly grin on her face.It was the 1st time he laugh this hard,although it wasn’t really funny and he ownself didn’t know why he was laughing this hard.Perhaps..this is the power of Minji?

Minji at first was abit shocked that WooHyun was laughing this hard but soon her shock was turned into a glad feeling.She continued making silly face that lead WooHyun to laugh even harder.*I am glad I can make you laugh like this.I am very glad.At least..my effort pay off..just a little*.

What they doesn’t know was,on the other side of the park,a mysterious guy was very well hidden behind the bushes while observing them.The guy smirked when he saw them laughing together.”Tsk,tsk,tsk..naughty Nam WooHyun.You better laugh all you can with you small little girlfriend.When its time,you will never be able to see her forever”,the guy laughed evily and walked away.

 

-End-

I am sorry i have not been updating for so long!Promise i will be updating more frequent now!Enjoy!