Chapter 18

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

“May I take your order?”,Minji politely asked as she approached her customer.

“I would have a –“,her customer stopped when he turned to look at Minji with her pure and innocent cute face.He gulped at her beauty and stared directly into her eyes.

“Yes sir?”,Minji smile at him.

“Erm..a cup of hot chocolate please”,he ordered,still immersed in her beauty.Minji nooded joyfully and headed to the kitchen to get his order.

Every boys that visited the maid café fall for Minji beauty.Some even dare to ask for her phone number but Minji politely reject.Minji’s class maid café was a success.Their sales were high and they definitely sure they would have a chance to win the best class.

“Great job guys!”,Mrs Park gladly clapped when she saw the maid café were full of people.

Soon,it was almost the time to close the café.Everyone served their last customer and prepared to clean the place.NamStar came out from the kitchen,exauhsted.He had been cooking and cooking for the pass few hours.But,a small smile craved on his lips.The ending of the café means the starting of the festive dance.He had been waiting for this moment,long.

He turned to look at Minji who were busy wiping the table,her cheek red because of whole day running around,serving customer.He took a small towel and a bottle of water and approached her.

“Tiring day?”,he smiled as he handed the bottle to her.

“Oh oppa,thank you!”,she beamed.She opened the bottle cap and gulped down the water instantly.”Woah..maa..”,she said.

“Maa?Its water,silly”,NamStar smiled.She giggled and NamStar patted her head.He glanced at the clock and smirked.

“I will go and get ready now”,he excused himself.

“Where?”,Minji asked innocently.NamStar once again smirked and lean closer to Minji’s ear.

“Preparing for the festive dance of course”,he whispered.Minji felt chills through her spine,but a good one.She stood froze,not moving.

NamStar chuckled looking at her cute stunned expression.He then walked away to prepare for the dance.

--------------

Couples rushed to the school hall at 7.Minji too hurry up to the hall with SeoHyun after getting dressed in a flowery cute dress.She had planned just to wear a normal T-shirt and shorts but SeoHyun insists her to wear the dress she had prepared for her.NamStar had texted her earlier that he will meet her there.Both the girls sat down at a place and stared at the other couples that had already start dancing.

“They are so cute isn’t it?”,Minji asked as she point to a couple who were dancing so closely and romanticly,embracing each other.

“Pshh,no need to envy.You have NamStar oppa”,SeoHyun giggled.

“Yah”,she hit SeoHyun’s shoulder lightly.

“May I have a dance with this pretty lady here”,Myungsoo appeared out of sudden,with a stalk of rose in his right hand.He reached his left hand out,inviting SeoHyun to dance with him.

“Oh Myungsoo oppa”,SeoHyun sighed lovingly as she sniff the rose.

“Dance?”,Myungsoo smiled.

“But Minji is gonna be alone”,she turned to look at Minji.

“Its okay SeoHyun ah,go with Myungsoo oppa.Its okay”,Minji assured.

“Oh come on baby,NamStar gonna be here with her I am sure”,Myungsoo smiled.

SeoHyun looked hesitated for a moment but Minji pushed her into Myungsoo arms.

“Go”she smiled.

“Erm okay,be careful Minji ah.Scream if there is anything.And good luck with the kiss with NamStar oppa”,SeoHyun whispered the last part and ran off.

Minji blushed upon hearing her best friend words and quickly gulped down the whole glass of orange juice with A LOT A LOT of ice in it.Her eyes widened when she got the effect for gulping down the whole glass.Brain freeze.

She stood up and jumped around her seat when suddenly someone pulled her into his embrace.She froze and tilt her head up to see who was it.It was NamStar and he looked stunningly hot.Minji can smell his faint sweet smell of cologne in his embrace.

“Someone had brain freeze I see”,NamStar chuckled.

“Oppa!”,she called.To her surprise,being in his embrace had make her brain freeze gone.

“Come,let head to the dance”,he slung his arms around Minji’s slender waist and gently lead her to the dancefloor.

“But I don’t know how to dance”,she whispered.

“Just follow me”,he smiled.He then put both of Minji’s hands around his neck and put his hands around her waist.Minji blushed when he felt his hands around her waist

Then,he rocked Minji side to side as he follow the music.

“You know Minji,you look cute in this dress”,he complimented.

“Than-Thank you oppa”,she answered shyly.

Both of them remained silent after that,just enjoying the moment where both of them came in contact so closely.Minji wished that this moment would never last.

Suddenly,the music turned off and the lights gets dimmer.Minji startled and started to look around.Her eyes widened when she saw all the couples kissing even Myungsoo and SeoHyun.

“Oppa,lo-“,Minji turned back to look at NamStar when suddenly NamStar pressed his lips on hers.Minji’s round big eyes couldn’t get any bigger.

*Thump thump*,her heart beats like there is no tomorrow.Is this really happening?,she asked herself.NamStar’s soft sweet lips was on hers.Is this real?

She managed to look at NamStar who was closing his eyes,kissing her as lovely as ever.She was totally melted by the kiss.Her eyes finally started to close and she returned NamStar’s kiss.

“I love you”,NamStar mouthed between the kiss and pulled her closer to him.

 

-End-

He confessed!*throws confetti*.Please support my new fic as well!:D