Chapter 17

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

Minji couldn’t believe her eyes at all.*NamStar oppa..asking me to be his date?*.She slapped herself several times before NamStar grabbed her petite hands.

“What are you doing,Minji”,he chuckled.

“Is this a dream oppa?”,she asked blurly.

“Pabo,its real”,he chuckled and lightly knock Minji’s forehead with his fist.”You hadn’t gave me the answer yet”,he grinned.He then kneel down and once again hand the bouquet out to Minji.Minji blinked again and again until she snapped out of her thoughts.*Oppa is really asking me to be his date!*.

“Yes oppa!Definitely yes!”,she beamed and took the rose.She jumped around the small kitchen,hugging on the rose.She had never thought that she would have a date!NamStar smile and thanked SeoHyun in his heart.

--

After one whole week of preparing for the carnival,its finally here.Minji,SeoHyun and NamStar get to the school early to prepare for the café.Minji and SeoHyun excused themselves to get changed.

“So I heard NamStar oppa asked you to be his date today huh?”,SeoHyun playfully nudged Minji.Minji sighed lovingly and nooded.”Never in my life I would thought to have a date during the festive dance.I thought I would leave this school with no dates at all”,Minji smiled.

“Aish,this kid.Looks like she is in love”,SeoHyun teased.

“Not love!”,Minji denied.SeoHyun stuck her tongue out and continue get dressing.*No matter how you deny,you still love him*.

Once they finish,they headed out to the room that will be the café.Minji who was in her maid custome wasn’t recognized by any of her classmates.She tie her hair up nicely which she never do it during normal school day and she took her glasses out,revealing her perfect complexion.SeoHyun was not losing either,she was wearing a pink and white outfit with a small cute pouch.Guys whistled and winked at them.

 

“Minji,its that you?!”,a guy from her class,Ricky asked in shock.

“Yeah its me”,she beamed.

“Oh my god,I didn’t knew you were so cute back then!”,he squealed.Boys started to surround her while girls crossed their arms jealousy.After finish entertaining the boys,Minji rushed to see NamStar who was preparing in the kitchen.She peek into the kitchen from the side to see NamStar cooking heartly.She stared at him and smiled.She likes to see this side of NamStar.The warm hearted oppa.Then,she walked to the back of him and tapped on his shoulders softly.

NamStar turned to look at her and dropped his ladle.He gulped upon seeing the cute and attractive Minji infront of him.

“How do I look?”,she asked shyly.

“You..look..great”,he compliment.

“Really?”,Minji squealed in excitement.”Thanks oppa!”,she wrapped her arms around his neck which causes both of their hearts accelerate.

“Minji!”,SeoHyun called from the outside.”Come and help with the tables!”.

“Coming!Oppa,I will go and help now.Fighting!Your cooking is the best!”,she smiled and skipped outside.

NamStar smiled looking at the sight of her leaving the kitchen.His heart was still beating very fast.*You never fail to amuse me Minji.I definitely gonna make you mine*.

 

-End-

Please check my new fan fic.Thanks for subscribings and comments!:)