Chapter 38

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

“Oppa!”,Minji woke up from shock.She was having a deadly nightmare about WooHyun leaving her.She was sweating a lot and she was shivering due to the temperature.She noticed she was in the hospital from the white surrounding and medicine scent.”Minji ah!”,SeoHyun sniffled and pulled her into a hug.”I am so happy you are okay!”.

“Where is WooHyun oppa”,Minji asked.SeoHyun bit her lips,hesitating wether she should say it or not.”Where is he?”,she asked again.”Oppa..is in ICU”.

Minji just got off her bed and rushed out from her ward even though SeoHyun was yelling and calling her from behind.She looked to her left and right,hoping she would find the ICU soon.She fasten her speed when she saw the ICU sign board just right infront.She stood infront of the ward and looked into the ward with a thick piece of big glass as the barrier.She rested her palm on the glass as she observed WooHyun who was sickly lying on his bed.

She started to cry.”Oppa got shot at his chest.He was lucky that they missed his heart.Or he will be gone forever”,SeoHyun whispered into Minji’s ears as she pulled her into a hug.”Is he okay?Why isn’t he waking up”,Minji sobbed.

“He is okay.But..the doctor said they don’t know when he will be waking up.It may be tomorrow,it may be in a week and it may be..years”.Upon hearing that,Minji couldn’t reply her anymore.She buried her face into SeoHyun’s shoulders and continued crying.

--

“Yongguk and his man are successfully captured.Ahbeoji said they will put him on charge under kidnapping.And when they find enough prove about him doing the illegal trading,he wont be coming out from the jail forever”,Myungsoo grinned.Its lucky that SeoHyun went to Minji’s house that night.She noticed WooHyun running after receiving a phone call and she quickly contact me.And Jiyong hyung,you were awesome that you realize you need to put a tracking system on WooHyun’s phone”.

“Yongguk isn’t very easy to deal with.I know he will start doing something”,Jiyong smiled proudly.”You are the best,Jiyong hyung!”,Hoya put his arms around him.”But WooHyun isn’t waking up”,Sunggyu sighed.”He will!I know WooHyun hyung missed hitting me on the head”,Sunjong innocently chirped.Everyone just laughed.

.Dongwoo just shrugged and leave the boys who were in their celebratory mood.He catch a cab and headed to the cemetery.

Once he exited the cab,cool fresh air hit his face.The sun was shining very brightly that day and the weather was extra good.Dongwoo’s heart felt very calm and soothing.He hummed on a tone as he walked towards Minah’s tomb.When he almost reached the tomb,he stopped when he saw a figure standing there.It was Minji.

Minji put down a bouquet of white daisy on her tomb and she kneel down,giving Minah the respect she deserves.Minji stared at the smiling Minah’s picture for a long time.She is so pretty,she thought.”Hi,Minah.You probably wont know who I am.Let me introduce myself.I am Kim Minji.And..I love WooHyun oppa just like you do”,Minji smiled.

Dongwoo slowly retreat from the place after hearing what she say.He kept a distance,enough to hear what Minji said.”I want to thank you for saving WooHyun oppa last time.I heard it from the Infinite boys and I couldn’t thank you more than that.But..this time I failed.I didn’t protect him like you do.He protected me and he is in the hospital now because of me”,Minji continued,her eyes were already red because of the tears that were streaming in her eyes.

“He got shot in the chest from the evil bad man who killed you from protecting me.And..i don’t know when will he be waking up.It has already been a week and he is still showing no sign of waking up.I am very scare.Afraid that he will leave me just like everybody else”,she said while wiping her tears away.”I am sorry for ranting like that infront of you even though we just met.But I think you are the only one who would understand how I feel now”.

“He will wake up”,Dongwoo suddenly appear out of nowhere and said.Minji turned to him,a little bit shock.Dongwoo walked to her side and sat beside her.”He will wake up.That jerk”,Dongwoo assured.”If he don’t,he will be wasting the chance Minah gave him.If he don’t,I will personally go to him and make sure he wake”.

Minji smiled to Dongwoo and he smiled back.”You love her a lot,don’t you?”,Minji asked.

Dongwoo stared at Minah’s picture for a long time and smiled.”Yes.Alot.Even now”,he simply replied.”I am sure she knows.And I am sure she is very happy”,Minji patted his shoulder.

“And I am sure WooHyun knows you love him a lot too.Dont worry too much.He will wake up”,Dongwoo ruffled Minji’s hair.”Emm!”,Minji nooded.

 

-End-

Sorry if this chapter disappoint you.I am ending this story soon.Thanks for the supports all along!:D