Chapter 13

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

The four friends were rather having a lot of fun in the park.They had played the various types of slide in the park and enjoyed splashing each other.The awkwardness between NamStar and Minji was starting to become lesser.NamStar splashed water on her and Minji splashed back.NamStar even piggyback her and played games with the MyungSeo couples.

After some time of playing,they all agree to have a short break for lunch.SeoHyun planned to leave them alone for some bonding time.She quickly dragged Myungsoo with her away,giving reasons that she need to go to the washroom.Minji volunteered to accompany her but she insists on going with Myungsoo.

“We will be back,soon!”,SeoHyun grinned and dashed off with Myungsoo.Both Minji and NamStar turned to look at each other and looked away when they realized they are having a direct eye contact.

NamStar awkwardly scratched his cheek while Minji nervously played with her fingers.Both of them kept quiet but NamStar occasionally peek at Minji.He had this sudden gust of feelings whenever he looked at her.He wanted to talk to her so badly but he thought Minji was mad at him because of the kiss.

“Playing in the pool is so refreshing right?”,NamStar took the initiative to start the conversation.Minji was startled by his sudden question but glad that he finally started to talk to her.

“Yeah,it is.It was so much fun!”,Minji beamed.Her bright smile makes NamStar’s heart skipped a beat.

“You know..you are so cute”,NamStar unknowillingly said it out as he was too busy admiring her.

“Wha..what..?”,Minji blushed.NamStar snapped out of his sense and finally realized he had said something wrong.

“Err..erm..I will go and get some ice cream”,he quickly stand up and walked away.*What are you thinking you are doing!*,he thought as he walked to the ice cream parlor.

*Did oppa just say I am cute?*,Minji foolishly smiled.She looked around the surroundings while waiting for NamStar to come back.Suddenly,few guys started to approach her.

“Hey sweetheart,came here alone?”,a tall cute looking guy winked at her.

“Yah Minho,what kind of lame pick up line you use.Let Diva Key shows you how”,the guy name Key smirked and instantly pulled his arms around Minji’s shoulders.Minji shrugged uncomfortably,showing how she dislike him doing that.(Sorry Shinee’s fans!Dont hate me.>.<)

“I..come with my boyfriend.He will come back soon.So please leave”,Minji lied.*NamStar oppa,come back quickly!*.

“Boyfriend?I don’t see him anywhere.Come on cutie pie,play with us.Promise you wouldn’t be bored”,Minho winked and pulled Minji’s wrist.Minji tried to pull his hands away but he was too strong for her.She started to tear a little bit.She doesn’t like how they treated her.

“What do you think both of you are doing?”,a voice popped up behind them out of nowhere.Both Key and Minho turned to look at the owner of the voice.It was NamStar holding on two sticks of ice cream and his expression doesn’t look like he is pleased by the two strangers behavior on Minji.He walked towards them and coolly pulled Minji behind him.

“Get lost”,he hissed.Key and Minho quickly bowed and ran away.They just wanted to have some fun.Not to pick a fight with the wrong guy.NamStar smiled,showing his victory.He turned to look at Minji,only to find out her crying and sobbing.

“Minji ah,whats wrong.Don’t cry.Its okay”,NamStar comforted,running his thumb on her cheek,wiping her tears away.

“I thought I would never see oppa again”,she sobbed.

“Silly girl,its okay.They are just some stupid guy that wanted to flirt with you.I will always protect you”,he smiled,put the sticks of ice cream on the table and pulled her into his arms.

“But oppa wouldn’t talk to me after the kiss”,she muttered between the hug.

“I thought you were mad at me.You never spoke to me after the kiss”,he pulled her away from the hug and looked at her in the eyes.

“I thought you were forced to kiss me that’s why you doesn’t like it so you choose to stop talking to me”,she raised her brow.

“No.It was just to convince Hyuna.Why would I hate it.Hahaha,we misunderstood each other”,he laughed.But he knew it wasn’t just to convince Hyuna.He wanted to do so.

Both of them broke into laughter.They both realize they had misunderstood each other.

“I see someone is talking to someone again”,SeoHyun suddenly appear and giggled.

Both NamStar and Minji looked at each other and smiled.

 

-End-