Chapter 23

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

WooHyun glanced around the foreign place and looked at the paper with the address written.He stared into the bright clear sky a moment later and breathed in hard.He thought back about the conversation yesterday with the guy name Jiyong

Flashback

“Yeoboseyo?”,the voice in the phone greet.

WooHyun uneasily shift his body to the right on the bed and gulped.”Hello?”,he greeted back.

“Oh WooHyun ah!”,Jiyong gleefully called out.”Finally you called me!Infinite brothers and me have been waiting for your call for so long!”.

“Infinite brothers..?”,he questioned.

“Oh,I forgotten you had forgotten about them too.*Sigh*.We have a lot to catch up on.Will you come and meet us tomorrow?”,Jiyong said.

“Erm..sure.”,WooHyun replied.

-End of flashback-

That was the call that brought him here today.He had lied to Minji that he had school assignment to handle today.He doesn’t want to let Minji know anything about his true self yet.The word headquarter and Jiyong suspicious act scare him.He was afraid.Afraid of every single thing that is going to happen in his life.

He continued walking with a highly anxious heart.Soon,he reached a small alley with a few blocks of shop.He looked at the paper again since he thought he had come to the wrong place but it was the correct address.

He searched behind him to check wether is anyone following him because of Jiyong’s order yesterday.

“WooHyun ah!Remember!Never let anyone follow you here”,he demanded.

WooHyun sighed for the one last time and walked into the alley.

--

WooHyun reached infront of a metallic gate and was preparing to knock on it when suddenly the door burst open.

“Hyung!!!!!!!!!”,a cute petite looking guy whined and immediately wrapped his arms around WooHyun’s waist.”Hyung hyung hyung!I missed youuu sooo much”,he sniffled.WooHyun wasn’t able to grasp on the situation yet.

“Yah Lee Sungjong!Dont cringed on WooHyun like that.Remember what Jiyong hyung said?”,a tall guy with puffy cheek scolded.

“But,Sungyeol hyung..I missed him so much!”,Sungjong sobbed and cupped WooHyun’s cheek.

Sungyeol shook his head and chuckled.”Stop the reunion out there.Lets bring him in to meet the others”,Sungyeol smiled and pulled WooHyun’s wrist.

Sungjong clinged onto WooHyun’s arms and started to blabber about things while Sungyeol securely locked the front door.WooHyun remained silent,as he had none of the memories about them.Sungjong lead them into a small bright room where the others guy were.

WooHyun eyed every single of them and one of a the guy with very small eyes stood up immediately when he saw him.

“Sunggyu hyung,look!Its hyung!”Sungjong bragged and pointed furiously at WooHyun to the guy who just stood up.

“Welcome back,Nam WooHyun”,he smiled and pulled him into a manly hug.

“Oh WooHyun ah!”,Jiyong greeted as he came out from the washroom.”You are here!Come on,sit down sit down”,he patted to the couch.

WooHyun followed his order and sat on the couch and looked at the guy that hadn’t introduce himself yet.Sunggyu noticed WooHyun’s eyes direction and softly nudged the guy who was sitting on the floor,leaning on the wall.

“Yah,Dongwoo,don’t you have anything to say to WooHyun?”,Sunggyu cleared his throat.

“I don’t talk to jerks”,Dongwoo glared at WooHyun for the last time and buried his face into his knees.”Why is he even back”,he mumbled.

Sunggyu awkwardly smiled and scratched his cheek.”Dongwoo isn’t feeling well.But he actually really do welcome you home.

WooHyun nooded in acknowledgement and looked around the small cozy room.There were various pictures on the table next to the couch and he noticed one of it.He picked up the picture frame and stared at it for moments.It was a picture of a small kid with the blury figure he had in his mind when he was eating soondae.

“Who is she?”,was the 1st thing WooHyun had spoke to any of them.

 

-end-

Exam is over!:D.finally i have time to update.Sorry for the long waits guys.:)