Extra Chapter 1:Honeymoon

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

a/n:I will mark this story incomplete until i finish the extra chappies.:)

 

“Just married”,Minji looked at their newlywed car, giggling to herself.”Just married”,she repeated again,her giggles still continued.”What are you giggling at”,WooHyun came behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Oppa!I can’t believe we are married!”,she squealed and turned herself to face him so that she can hugged him.WooHyun chuckled and responded to her hug as he sniffed in her scent.”Hmmm..someone smells like strawberry”,he whispered in her ears.

“Ahem ahem”,Myungsoo fake a cough as he put his arms around the smiling SeoHyun.”They forgotten about us”,Sunggyu scoffed.”Awwww,how I wished I am married too”,Sungjong sighed lovingly.”Let’s get married,Sungjongie!”,Hoya jokingly hugged him tightly.”Hey!I am not a gay,hyung!”,Sungjong pushed him away causing everyone in the scene laughed.

“Minji ah,have a great honeymoon with WooHyun oppa,alright?”,SeoHyun gave Minji a hug.”Arraso”,Minji thanked her best friend with a smile.”WooHyun”,Sungyeol suddenly whispered and gestured WooHyun to go to him.WooHyun looked at Minji who was talking to SeoHyun and walked towards Sungyeol.

“What is it?”,he asked curiously.”This”,Sungyeol stuffed a big box into WooHyun’s hands.WooHyun didn’t noticed the mischievious face on him though.”Oh my god”,WooHyun immediately smacked his own head when he saw the content in the box.Sungyeol just burst out in laughter as JiYong and Sunggyu high fived him.Inside the box,there were various colors and brands of small square packets and a big word glued on the cover ‘PLAY SAFE’.(You guys should know what it was right?LOL)

“What are you thinking?!Aish,this bastard”,WooHyun laughed and immediately head locked Sungyeol.”Ah!Ah!Ah!Hyung,help!”,Sungyeol waved his arms around as he asked Sunggyu who was just laughing to help him.”Hey!You guys have fun without me,huh?”,Minji came over with an overly bright expression.”Woah!Present!”,she squealed when she saw the box that were covered back earlier by WooHyun.

“”,WooHyun muttered and ran to stop her from opening the box before she saw the content.She was about to open the lid when WooHyun just pulled her into his arms.”Hey baby”,he huffed.”I want to see the present!”,she beamed and pointed at the box.”It’s nothing special.It’s just something boring from Sungyeol”,WooHyun eyed Sungyeol who was smiling innocently.

“Minji!IIt’s time for you to go already!You will be late if you don’t move now!”,SeoHyun called out.”Oh!Oppa,let’s go!I don’t want to be late for our honeymoon”,she pulled onto WooHyun’s arm.They got into the car with WooHyun in the driver seat and Minji in the front passenger seat.WooHyun safely buckled her seatbelt before pecking her on the cheek which cause the Infinite boys to gag.”Have fun!”,Myungsoo waved.

“Goodbye jerk,buy me some present”,Dongwoo jokingly rolled his eyes and hit WooHyun on the arms through the car window.”Aish”,WooHyun grumbled but gave him a smile in the end.Yes,their relationship has gotten better.Dongwoo slowly forgot his grudge towards WooHyun about Minah after he gets to know Minji.She has the power to change someone,you know.

WooHyun started the car engine and Minji waved everyone goodbye happily.Before they officially drove away,Sungyeol mouthed ‘come back with a baby since you don’t want the condoms’ to WooHyun.WooHyun showed him his fist and Sungyeol stuck his tongue out playfully.But WooHyun couldn’t hide his excitement and anticipation on their 1st night of honeymoon after all.He is still an ordinary man with hormones anyways.

 

-End-

So,this is the starting of the extra chappie I was thinking to make for this story.It will be mainly about their marriage life and LET ME GIVE YOU A WARNING 1ST,

1)There will be lots and lots and lots and lots of sweet,cheesy,romantic actions between Minji and WooHyun.

2)There will be a little bit of ert-ness(like what Sungyeol did earlier)XD.

 

Hope u guys still enjoy this story even though its not thrilling or dramatic.But i can assure you guys,you are sure to like this if you guys LOVE ROMANCE.Comments and support me in my other stories too!:D