Extra Chapter 4:Baby

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

Time flies and it had been like 3 months since WooHyun and Minji had gone for their honeymoon.WooHyun started working under Myungsoo’s father as a policeman while Minji continued her studies in college.

Minji was a normal student in her college and a loving wife at home.She make sure her husband eats proper meals and always healthy.”Yeobo,dinner is ready!”,she called WooHyun who was resting in the living room.Calling him nickname was already normal now and she love it when WooHyun responded her sweetly.”Coming,jagiya!”,he replied.In seconds,he was already at the dining table.

“Emmm~Today dishes look great!”,WooHyun praised.Minji looked at the big plate of kimchi fried rice and sighed.She was still in the process of learning how to cook.”There are no dishes at all.Stop making me feel good”,she pouted.WooHyun smiled when he noticed her cute pout.”I am not making you feel good!Look,its really good!”,he shoved a spoon of rice into his mouth.”Delicious”,he beamed.

Minji giggled when she saw WooHyun silly actions.She really did feel better.The couple sat down and enjoyed their meals together even though it was just a simple fried rice.WooHyun told her how his work go today and Minji told him about her studies.They did this every night so that they will always know what was happening with their husband’s or wife’s life even though they are busy.

*Ding Dong*,their door bell rang.”I wonder who is coming at this hour”,Minji wiped her hands dry before heading towards the door.She opened the door and found SeoHyun standing infront,crying.”What’s the matter?”,Minji got panicked when she saw her best friend’s tears.But what she didn’t know was,she cried out happy tears.”I am going to have a baby!”,SeoHyun squealed.

“Whaa?”,Minji was still confused.”Aish!I am pregnant,Minji!I am becoming a mother!”,SeoHyun hugged her.Minji started to grasp the situation and she grew excited too.”Oh my god!You are going to be a mother!”,she repeated.”Hey,slow down.She is someone that is carrying another life in her now”,Myungsoo came over and gently pulled SeoHyun away from Minji after parking his car.

“Geez,oppa,you are so stingy”,Minji stuck his tongue out at her.WooHyun came over moments later and greeted the couple.”What you guys doing here?”,WooHyun asked.”SeoHyun is pregnant,yeobo!”,Minji happily informed him.”Oh really?Congratulations!”,he held his hands out.Myungsoo thanked him and returned his handshake.

“Well,I guess I will get going now”,SeoHyun waved.”So fast?”,Minji frowned.”She needs some rest,babo.She is just here to tell you this news because she wanted you to be the 1st to know after me”,Myungsoo smiled.”Awwww”,Minji cooed and went over to give her a hug.”I will be extra careful now when I touch you”,Minji laughed.”No need to be that serious.Bye,Minji!I will see you in school tomorrow”,SeoHyun waved and walked away with Myungsoo with their hands intertwined together.

Minji waved back and closed the door with a relief sigh.WooHyun went over and held her hands,leading her to the living room.”I still cant believe SeoHyun is going to be a mother,yeobo”,she leaned onto his manly arms.”Yeah,when is it going to be my turn to be a father?”,Woohyun looked at her.

“Hey!”,she blushed.”Let’s do it tonight!”,WooHyun smirked and lifted her bridal style.WooHyun brought her to the room and threw her on the bed.”Ready to make a baby tonight!”,WooHyun seductively roared and jumped on top of her.He pressed his lips on her and reached out his hands to off the lights.

 

-End-

Making a few more chapters of this and ending it because there weren't much supports on this.:(