Two

The One I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud cheers and screams travel across the sports hall. It's lunchtime but many sacrifice this time to watch the basketball friendly.

Minju jumps as if she were at a concert, constantly hitting Yuri's shoulder. They're in the spectators' seats, watching the guys of the school play in their jerseys.

Minju was too exhilarated to be sitting.

"Will you stop hitting me?"

"I'm excited." The brunette shakes her madly. "Do you see how good he looks? And his basketball skills?" She wows, falling even harder for a guy she has never spoken to. Barely.

"You're only here to watch him?"

"Of course. Aren't you here to do that too?"

"Since when?" Yuri gave her a look of disgust. "You're the one that likes him. Not me."

"You liked him too." Minju was stumped. "Even more than I do."

Yuri has done worst in the first year of high school. Things no one could ever imagine.

"It was pointless liking him. He's untouchable. What's the point? I'll lose to every girl here. But maybe not you."

The brunette smacks her shoulder. "He's untouchable, that's why I like him. No one else can go near him with the same thinking of yours." She smiles.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say. It's been two years and I still don't know how you've never spoken to him before. Yet, all you could see was him. Love does wonders." Yuri shakes her head in disappointment. She worries her friend might get hurt if Minhyun gets a girlfriend that's not her.

And she'll have to deal with a vicious one-sided breakdown.

When Minhyun faces the sidelines after he scored, girls screeched at the top of their lungs, swinging their arms and hands in the air.

Minju just couldn't stop shaking her dear friend who was starting to get dizzy.

A teammate went to Minhyun's ear, whispering something. Minhyun looks in the direction of Minju who was freaking out when he shot a smile.

"He looked at me!" Fainting was a great option.

Yuri taunts, folding her arms. "He didn't, you're hallucinating." She looks to her other side to see a tall girl a few rows behind them.

Sprucely straightened brown hair let down to her waist, elegantly clapping for the players. She had a glowing smile that could blind many guys. A smile that could unblind the visually impaired.

Jang Wonyoung. Even her name says it all. She has everything at this young age, she basi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter