Seven

The One I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju stares at the clock, waiting for the last bell to ring.

When it does, she takes her bag and dashes out of class. Yuri wonders what was up with her but didn't have the energy to chase after her.

Yujin walks down the stairs, pulling on Minju's bag when the latter was seen jogging past her. "Relax."

"What if we get caught?" They're planning to follow Minhyun and Wonyoung.

"We'll only get caught if your keeps on panicking." Yujin brought her towards the carpark.

"Which hospital?"

"Some university hospital. I heard them in the cafeteria. Probably Yonsei University Hospital." Minju stops walking when Yujin hands her a helmet. "Wait."

"Hurry up." The taller girl gets onto her motorcycle, looking at Minju who was still standing there. "What are you doing?"

"This is yours?" She looks at the bike from head to tail. It was big, mainly black with streaks of metallic blue at the sides. No matter how cool it was, Minju could only remember knocking on it on the first day of school.

Luckily, she didn't scratch it.

Yujin made her wear the helmet. "Don't ask so many questions." She sits in front, starting the engine.

Minju admits she was a little afraid. She has never ridden a motorcycle before. If it was a scooter, she'll be fine but this looks like some dirt bike that could go 200 miles an hour.

"Are you sure it's that hospital?" Yujin looks over her shoulder.

"You don't need a helmet?"

"Just answer my question."

"I don't know. It must be. It's the only one in the area."

Yujin lets out a small sigh, bringing up the stand. "Hold on," she warns, driving off, causing Minju to yelp as she held onto the crease of Yujin's uniform.

"Whoa." Minju tries to get used to the endless wind hitting her face, eyes barely opening.

"Relax." Yujin shakes her head. "You won't fall off unless you stop holding onto me." She made Minju hug her from the back to lessen the girl's worry.

Yujin felt the girl lying against the back of her shoulder. When she peeks, Minju had her eyes closed. How scared can she be?

"This would be romantic if you're not going so fast."

"Romantic?" Yujin chuckles in amusement.

Minju hums, tightening her grasp around Yujin. She badly doesn't want anything bad to happen, knowing Yujin's luck is not the best.

"Too bad that doesn't know how to ride bikes."

"And how do you know that?"

Yujin didn't answer but said, "This is the only time you'll do something like this." She playfully knocks on Minju's helmet, hearing a tut from the girl.

"Is it here?" Yujin slows down as they reach the main building of the hospital.

Minju sat properly, looking around. She spots two figures entering the building next to it. "They're there. I think we should get down."

Yujin parks at the side, getting off after Minju. She takes the helmet along with the girl's bag. "You'll run faster without it."

"We're running?"

"Just in case." Yujin stores it in the seats where there was a compartment.

They quickly entered the building, following the two who were going to the registration counter. "Do you think she's really..." Minju hesitates, not wanting to hear the truth they're about to find out.

"Be quiet." Yujin puts her behind, going behind the pillar.

After a while, the two went down the hallway, towards a room.

"Are you sure we're in the right building? Why is the sign saying Animal Care?" Yujin furrows her eyebrows when she looks around.

They stopped at the corner when Minhyun and Wonyoung sat at the seats.

"You don't think anyone would find out about this, right?" Wonyoung asks, looking up from the ticket.

"As long as we keep him here, we'll be fine."

"What if it grows? We can't just leave him here. Will your mom allow you to keep him? Mine will never."

They were soon called into the room. Yujin and Minju snuck towards the door, peeking through the glass window.

Both of them saw a few cages in the room. Wonyoung then turns around with a baby retriever in her arms.

Yujin stops peeking in, heaving a sigh of relief. They were in the veterinary building, but both were too stupid to process that information.

Minju was smiling so wide, silently smacking the taller girl. It wasn't what they thought it was.

Yujin then started walking down the hallway, done with whatever they came here for. Once they exit the building, Minju couldn't contain her excitement.

"I really thought there was something." She walks freely, getting stopped by Yujin. "What?"

"We're not done here."

"What else do you wanna do? She's not pregnant."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter