Four

The One I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju strolls along the streets, on the way to school. Her steps were light, knowing she was early for once.

As she turns down the corner of a building, a guy stood in her way. He was familiar. That scar on his face was the most prominent to her.

One of Yujin's friends.

She shifts to the right, thinking she was in the way but he continues going in front of her. "Kim Minju, right?"

Her eyes widen. How does he know my name? Minju back-paddles, but bumps into another guy. He had a bigger build.

"Whoa, Whoa. Don't worry. We won't hurt you." He saw the frightened look on her face. Minju let her honest feelings escape.

He holds onto her bag, making sure she wouldn't just run. They both know how fast Minju runs based on how she runs through the school gate most of the time.

"What do you w-want?" She looks at the both of them who couldn't seem to keep their distance.

"Oh, it's nothing." One of them said. "Yujin just wants to see you," he says in the most sarcastic, threatening way possible, Minju could've passed out.

She has a weak heart.

"Where are you bringing me? I still have sch—we still have school," she whines, fake crying until they reached the lift of a building.

"Just be quiet unless you want something to happen to you."

Minju zips . She should just accept her fate. She was about to face the most disreputable girl who is known to be ruthless.

The two guys threw her into a room that seemed like a karaoke place. She didn't know these places were open this early. Mumbles of songs from other rooms could be heard.

Minju wanted to exit but the door slammed right in her face. She rubs her forehead as she turns around slowly, seeing who it was in the centre of the maroon-coloured cushioned bench. The table in front had pictures of Minhyun scattered all over.

The light was minimal here, but those dark eyes were darker than the room. Yujin walks to the girl with a piece of paper in her hand. Minju gulps, sticking to the door.

"If you do not pass on this letter, your whole life will be filled with mishaps..." She reads, stopping when she was a step away from the brunette.

"So, it's you." Yujin crushes the paper. "The person who did all this to me." She gestures from her head to her feet.

"Even my precious fingers." Yujin raised her right hand which still had a cast.

She looks at Minju who was frozen as she tosses the paper ball elsewhere. "What's your name?"

Confused, the brunette tilts her head. "You're not going to want me to—"

"Kim Minju."

"Favourite song?"

Minju furrows her eyebrows, answering when the girl takes a step closer. "E-Event Horizon."

"By?"

"Younha."

"Your birthday?"

"Huh?" Minju tries to remember. "5th February."

The girl nods, looking at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter