Eleven

The One I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as the last bell rings, Minju was seen strolling towards the class full of havoc. The guys and girls there didn't know why she was there but knew she was probably there because of Yujin.

Minju pops her head into the class. Everyone stopped brawling with each other, looking at the door.

Yujin who was sleeping in the middle of the class woke up because of the sudden silence. She looked at the door, seeing Minju gesturing for her to get out.

The brunette waited outside, adjusting her little glasses as Yujin stands in front of her. "This is the first time you're coming without me dragging you here. What do you want?"

"Teach me ice skating." Yujin raises her eyebrow.  "I wanna learn."

"Suddenly?"

"Yes."

"Now?"

Minju nods in all seriousness. Yujin was bewildered but agreed anyway. She has nothing better to do.

...

"Why do you suddenly want to learn ice skating?" Yujin hands Minju the helmet.

"Because Minhyun said he wanted to go ice skating and I don't want to embarrass myself." The brunette fastens the strap as if she got used to riding the bike, looking at Yujin who had her eyes narrowed. "You're good at ice skating."

"Okay." The taller girl gets on her bike as Minju follows. "You're doing a lot more than I thought you would," she comments, starting the engine.

Minju just hugs her, still not used to taking this bike. It's thrilling but scary.

...

Yujin can't help but laugh when Minju stands on the skates. "You still look like a baby giraffe," she says, extending her hand for the girl to hold.

"It's not easy balancing. I don't know how you do it." Minju reluctantly takes her hand, following her onto the rink. She came prepared and wore long pants this time.

Yujin sees her struggling. "Just relax. Don't think about anything."

"I will fall on my ."

"Don't think of falling or you'll fall." Yujin slowly skates backwards, bringing her deeper into the rink. "Look up," she told the girl whose eyes were stuck on the floor. "Or look at me."

"Why would I want to look at you?"

"Look in front then. How else would you know where you're going?"

Minju looks at her, tightly grasping her hands. "It's difficult." She looked pitiful.

"Come on." Yujin gently pulls her along. "Spread your legs." Minju gave her a weird look.

"So you can balance easier." The taller girl flicks her forehead. "Why are you giving me that look..."

Minju did as told, focusing on her stance. "Like this?"

"Now move in a V-shaped pattern. Right and left." Yujin adds speed to her movements when the girl seemed to be getting the hang of it. "Why do you want to learn when he can teach you?"

Minju looks at her but couldn't keep her eyes off the floor in case she falls. "Huh?"

"He's a great skater. He can teach you. Wouldn't that be better for you? You can get closer to him that way." She didn't understand why Minju wanted her to teach her.

Anyone knows getting the guy to teach is a way better option. Holding hands is something romantic, isn't it? Somehow, Minju wanted Yujin to teach her first.

"You do know I'm doing this for the both of us," Minju said. "Wonyoung doesn't know how to skate. If I can skate after today, you're certified to teach her. Without falling."

Yujin laughs. "She's definitely better than you." She turns along the edge, still holding onto Minju. "You're underestimating her."

"Ya—don't do that." The brunette swore she would've punched her if she tried letting her go again.

"I think you're okay." Yujin convinces her to let go. "Just continue with whatever you're doing, I'll follow you from the back." She slowly releases Minju's hands.

The brunette's heart rate rises, afraid she might fall at any time. "This is not good..." She mumbles, wobbly legs trying their best to balance. "I'm gonna fall."

"You're not. Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter