Cat Fantastic

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 40: Cat Fantastic

Noriko went inside the Yaotome’s mansion with an awed expression contorted on her face. This changed when she saw five dogs wagging their tails and their tongue.

“You really love dogs.” She crossed her arms and told Hikaru.

“Why do I have to be the one to feed your cat?” He squirmed about as he hesitantly held Burichan’s breakfast: a bottle of soymilk and a pack of rice cakes.

“Enough of your complaining, slacker! If you’re going to make this relationship a successful one, you’ll have to learn how deal with my cats.” Noriko declared. Hikaru’s face contorted into a horrified look.

“There’s more?!?”

Noriko rolled her eyes.

“Feed her now, slacker.” She requested Hikaru. The boy nodded to himself and looked determined. However, he shook when Burichan’s eyes were locked into his, observing his every move. Hikaru gulped, and as soon he shoved the food in front of the cat, Burichan hissed then quietly gobbled her meal. Hikaru ran to Noriko and embraced her out of fright.

 Noriko started to laugh and patted Hikaru’s back.

“You’re such a coward.” She teased in between laughs. Hikaru removed his hands on her and pouted.

“You know very well that I hate cats.” He said confidently.

“I’m your girlfriend. You’ll learn how to love Burichan like I do.” Noriko kissed him on his cheek, and the boy flustered.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  = = = =

Hikaru awoke in the middle of the night, and realized that everything he had to do was done. Paperwork, signatures, anything that was of the student council. The boy smiled at Noriko’s sleeping figure: so silent, so beautiful. Hikaru grabbed a blanket from his bed and covered Noriko’s body. He went downstairs for a glass of soymilk.

As Hikaru opened the fridge, he screamed in horror, and everyone in the house rushed to the kitchen.

“Hikaru-kun, what’s wrong?” His father demanded, carrying a rifle with him in his pyjamas. His mother and sister were there, and were yawning, and Noriko looked worried. Hikaru pointed at the inside of the fridge’s cooler. Inside was a sleeping Burichan hugging the empty bottle of soymilk. Hikaru’s sister took a glance inside, and shrugged comically.

“Hikaru! You scared us!” His father took away his rifle, and sighed in relief.

Hikari smiled at the cat and grabbed her out of the fridge. The cat woke up and hissed but as soon as she saw the one carrying her, the cat purred affectionately and cuddled up on Hikari’s chest.

“Nori-nee-chan, can she sleep beside me?” Hikari, Hikaru’s little sister asked Noriko.

Noriko smiled at her and nodded. She smiled at Noriko and went upstairs carrying the fat cat.

“Noriko-chan, take good care of that idiot.” Hikaru’s father patted Noriko’s shoulders and went back to their room. Noriko smiled and laughed at Hikaru.

“You’re such a scaredy cat, on second thought... a scaredy dog like Ieyasu!” Noriko patted his bed hair.

“You’re really a coward, but rest assured... I love you.” She said while blushing. Hikaru stopped glaring and smiled.

“I love you too.” He said and drank his water. They went upstairs to continue their sleep.

To be continued~