Hikaru's Blessing to Kei

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 32: Hikaru’s Blessing to Kei

“I hate him!” Noriko complained as she punched one of the shelves in the library.

“Nori-chan, you better keep quiet. This is a library.” Chieko, the librarian made a shush gesture.

“Blame my anger on that slacking idiot the sophies voted...” Noriko angrily muttered under her breath.

Chieko could only giggle and pet Burichan while she fixed the stack of books Noriko hit. The other girl furrowed her eyebrows and glared at Chieko.

“What is that smile for?” Noriko asked.

“ Well, Yaotome and you are very well like characters in romantic comedies I recently read. You two make a great couple~ ” Chieko hummed.

 “Gross! I can’t even stand a day with that idiot.” Noriko crossed her arms.

“Nori-chan, this is the library.” Chieko reminded her.

“Sorry.” Noriko apologized.

“Well, you might be a couple. You’re like characters from a romance novel. They always end up together.” Chieko said dreamily.

“Those are just novels, Chieko.” Noriko said with an annoyed tone.

“We’ll see.” Chieko said with a smile.

“I’ll see you later, Chieko. I have an announcement to make.” Noriko got up from her seat. She waved at Chieko and left the library.

Chieko giggled as Noriko left. As soon as the president closed the door, Chieko fixed her glasses and started to read one of the books scattered on the floor.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

“Everyone, the acquaintance party will be held in two weeks and the theme would be masquerade. That means all of you are REQUIRED to buy and wear masks. Anyone who does not follow the bloody dress code, will be bloody staying outside for the whole night.” Noriko roared over the microphone as she stood on the podium.

Everyone chatted excitedly with each other. From afar, Yuri was holding Aoi’s hand.

“Hope to see you in a prettier dress, Aoi~” Yuri smiled at his girlfriend. Aoi stared at him and playfully let go of his hand.

“Shut up, you meanie! Just because I’m your girlfriend, doesn’t mean you can make a fool out of me!” Aoi muttered, giggling slightly.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Meanwhile, Hikaru was killing time by lying down the big oak tree: his favourite hiding place and hangout. The vice president sighed happily as he gazed upon the green leaves that were hanging among the branches. Noriko and Burichan’s face suddenly appeared in front of him. Hikaru led out a yelp.

“And what are you doing?!?” Noriko demanded angrily, her hands on her hips.

“Nothing~ Killing some time, I suppose...” Hikaru pursed his lips and closed his eyes.

Noriko’s head popped a vein and pulled Hikaru by his blazer sleeves.

“Hey, where are you taking me?” Hikaru asked.

“To the student council room, slacker!” She exclaimed.

Hikaru sighed and let himself be dragged by Noriko. The boy had no choice, after all. When Noriko opened the student council room, Hikaru was greeted by tons of paper works. He led out another yelp.

“Oh, Poo-hoo...Why is it this many?” Hikaru moaned.

“It’s because you slack a lot.” Noriko answered coldly. She returned to her seat and started working on her pile.

“Where’s the two?” Hikaru asked noticing that Kei and Fumiko’s seats were empty.

“They’re too responsible, that’s why they finished early.” Noriko answered with sarcasm.

“And why are you still here? Aren’t you also responsible?” Hikaru asked with a grin.

Noriko glared at him and got Burichan on the floor. Hikaru saw the cat already on Noriko’s arms, making his face contort in a horrid expression.

“Fine. I’ll shut up.” He said with a defeated tone.

Noriko smiled and continued working. The room was filled with silence. Only the writing and the turning of papers could be heard. Noriko was too engrossed at her work that she didn’t notice that Hikaru was staring at her the whole time.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Kei opened his bedroom door when he heard a soft knock. Hikaru entered with a weary expression.

“What happened to you?” He asked.

“I’m so tired. Why do I have work on a lot today?” Hikaru complained while plopping on Kei’s bed.

Kei sighed and closed the door quietly and sat on the sofa.

“Why are you here?” He asked.

“I want to complain about life.” He said while lying down.

“What do you REALLY want to complain about?” Kei asked with a bored tone.

“Noriko.” Hikaru uttered.

Kei’s face formed a smile.

“When would you confess to her? What you did is only annoy her, you’re not doing anything at all.” Kei said.

Hikaru got up and looked at his friend who is looking at him intensely.

“Soon.” He uttered softly.

Kei just shook his head.

“Your style is so old.” He teased.

“Whatever.” Hikaru glared at him.

“How about you? When would you break up with your girlfriend?” He said the word girlfriend with disgust.

“What the hell was that suppose to mean?” Kei asked with an irritated tone.

“It’s a joke.” Hikaru said with a fake smile and looked at Kei.

“What are you going to do about your engagement with Fumi?” Hikaru asked curiously.

“Break it. Just like that.” Kei shrugged.

Hikaru shook his head and went back to his lying position. He thought of Fumiko and the other guy who was recently flirting with her.

“I think you could easily break it. That Saiga guy could help you.” He mumbled.

Kei got up from his seat and approached Hikaru.

“What do you mean?” He asked with eyebrows raised.

“ Saiga Hiroki could help you out.” Hikaru repeated, sounding serious.

To be continued~