Sleeping at Yuri's

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 27: Sleeping at Yuri’s

Aoi grunted and sighed as she groggily woke up from her slumber. She felt hands on the top of her waist, and a familiar scent engulfing her. It was Yuri’s perfume. As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Yuri half awake, smirking at her. His left hand wrapped around her waist as if he owns her.

“AAHHHHHH!” She screamed. Yuri covered with his hands.

“Would you please keep quiet?” Yuri asked her sleepily.

“Wha-what am..I...what?” She muttered. Yuri smirked still not removing his hand from Aoi.

“You’re in my house.” He said calmly while looking at her straight in the eye.

Aoi blinked and checked her body. Fortunately, she was fully clothed. The clothes however, weren’t hers.

“What am I doing here?” She exclaimed while hastily getting up from the bed.

“You passed out yesterday. I don’t know where your house is and besides, no one would take care of you there so I brought you here instead.” He said with a smile.

Aoi blushed madly. Yuri looked at her puzzled face, and smirked.

“Don’t worry. I’m not the one who changed your clothes.” He said.

Aoi blushed again.

“I- I guess I should go take a bath now... “ Aoi muttered and grabbed her uniform.

“The bathroom’s there.” Yuri pointed and went back to bed.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 “... He’s really rich.” She muttered under her breath as she gazed around the bathroom. The thought of Yuri sleeping beside her made her slap herself.

“That idiot! What if he did something diabolical to me?!? I still have plans for the future! The heck?!?!” Aoi blushed as she went in the shower.

The girl went out of the bathroom all dressed and saw that Yuri was still asleep on his bed. Their position before never left her mind and it made her blush. She quickly grabbed her bag that she noticed was placed on the couch and left the room. Yuri opened his eyes and smirked.

 “You should take you breakfast already.” He said while pushing a button on his bedside table. Just then, a maid knocked on the door and entered.

“Yuri-sama, do you need anything?” The maid asked.

“Accompany her downstairs and let her have breakfast.” Yuri said and went back to sleep. The maid bowed to him and motioned Aoi to follow her.

The girl followed her, and pretty soon, she was in the dining area, and the maids were preparing her breakfast on a silver platter.

“Enjoy you breakfast, Miss.” The maid said with a smile.

Aoi nodded and thanked the maid. She ate her breakfast quietly. As soon as she was finished, the maid grabbed her used utensils and rushed to the kitchen.

“Isn’t he going to eat breakfast?” She asked curiously.

“Yuri-sama always eats his breakfast at his room.” The maid answered politely.

“... Breakfast in bed.” She muttered. The maid just smiled at her.

The maid ushered her to the living room and asked her to wait for Yuri there. She followed the maid. After minutes of waiting, Yuri went down already wearing his uniform. Aoi could smell his familiar perfume. Yuri saw her staring at him and smirked.

“Let’s go.” He said and grabbed Aoi’s hand to his car.

They sat in the car without talking. The situation was really awkward. There was complete silence when Yuri’s phone suddenly rang.

He answered it.

“Yuri, how is she?” Izanami asked.

“I brought her to my house.” He said calmly.

“What?” Izanami exclaimed on the phone making Yuri startled.

“Idiotic kouhai! You better not be like that Bakaki or else...” Izanami threatened him on the line.

“You don’t have to shout, Iza-senpai.” Yuri complained.

Izanami scolded him over the phone. He just sighed and handed the phone to Aoi.

“Aoi-chan!” Izanami greeted.

“Izanami-senpai...” She said shyly.

“I’m glad you’re alright. You should have lunch with us upstairs later. See you.” Then the line died. Aoi just stared at the phone and handed it back to Yuri.

“She’s really fond of you.” He .

Aoi hit him lightly on the arm. The two walked to the corridors of the school as soon as they arrived. Aoi tried to distance her way from Yuri, but she found herself in the clutches of Yuri again.

 “Don’t mind them.” Yuri whispered to her.

Aoi nodded and reached her classroom.

“Later~” Yuri waved at her.  

Before reaching her seat, she received a tight hug from Mieko.

“I’m glad you’re fine. I heard about it.” Mieko said with a relieved tone.

She patted Mieko’s head and smile at her.

“The butterfly clip was gone.” Mieko pouted.

She lowered her head and apologized. Mieko still had her pout on.

“As punishment for that, you better accept this.” She handed her a box. Aoi opened it and was surprised to see a collection of clips, all glittering shiny. Aoi looked at Mieko, dumbstruck.

“You better wear one every day.” She said and smiled brightly.

Aoi nodded. Mieko grabbed one that has a blue ribbon on it and clipped it on Aoi’s bangs.

“There! Aoi-chan is better with a blue ribbon, am I not right?” Mieko clapped her hands and called Hitomi.

Aoi blushed at Mieko’s compliment.  

To be continued~