How to Make Life -Free

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 33: How to Make Life -free

Noriko woke up and checked the time, and saw that everyone else in the council room was gone. She yawned one last time, and glanced at the clock as she squint her eyes.

5:15 PM

Noriko watched as her cat was attempting to eat the fluffy white ear of Mochi, Fumiko and Ryutaro’s dog. Burichan backed away, horrified when Mochi suddenly opened it’s eyes. Noriko giggled.

“Come here you silly cat.” She called.

Burichan went to her master’s lap and scraped herself. Noriko her fluffy ears.

“Mochi’s not a rice cake, you glutton.” She cooed.

The door opened suddenly, revealing a trespasser: Takahata Saeko.

“What the hell are you doing here, ?” She yelled at Saeko.

“I’m just here to check on my boyfriend but it seems like he’s not yet here.” She said while making herself comfortable on Fumiko’s chair.

Noriko was boiling mad when Saeko intentionally crossed her legs and pretended that she was in charge.

 

“ You ain’t welcome in Fumiko’s seat, Takahata.” Noriko scoffed.

 “I was supposed to sit here since he belongs to me.” Saeko said calmly.

Noriko threw her a death glare. Saeko noticed Burichan and threw the cat a glare. The cat could only hiss and glare back menacingly with it’s yellow eyes.

“ Well, Hihaha, I guess you better thank your cat and my allergy. It made me get out of this hell of a room. See ya around~” Saeko cooed flirtariously and left the room.

Noriko glared at her retreating figure. As soon as Saeko was out of the room, she yelled words of annoyance on top of her lungs. Reiko entered the room and saw her in that state.

“Nori, did that just came from here?” She asked with eyebrows raised.

Noriko nodded and got a spray from one of the cabinets. She splashed Fumiko’s chair with it and threw the bottle on the floor making it land with a loud clank.

“She even got my name wrong!” Noriko commented loudly.

“Easy.” Reiko calmed.

“I just found a way to kill that .” Noriko said with a smirk forming on her lips.

“And what is that?” Reiko asked curiously.

“Cats.” Noriko answered.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Fumiko arrived at the student council room and saw Noriko and Reiko, who weren’t going home yet.

“Hey guys, it’s five. Why haven’t you—Wait, did someone eat oranges or lemons in my place?” Fumiko asked, sniffing.

“Don’t worry about that Fumi, that place is already safe.” Noriko said with a smile.

“Safe of what?” Fumiko asked with eyebrows raised. Reiko and Noriko were acting weird.

“Don’t worry about it, Fumi.” Reiko added.

Fumiko decided to let the matter slide and sat on her chair. The citrus scent slowly faded away.

“... Did they just clean the chairs?” She thought curiously.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The next morning, Kei was standing on the veranda waiting patiently for the bell to ring. As he saw Aoi and Yuri walking together, his mind was bombarded with a lot of thoughts, particularly of what Hikaru said to him yesterday.

“I think that Saiga is interested in her.”

He was staring blankly at space when someone tapped his shoulders. Saeko appeared before him and looked at him lovingly.

“Hey, you seem distracted. Is there something bothering you?” Saeko asked him, wrapping her arms around his shoulder.

He smiled at her.

“It’s nothing.” He lied.

They started walking to their classrooms when Saeko stopped right in front of Reiko. Kei also stopped walking, waiting for his girlfriend. Reiko was getting things from her locker when she noticed the couple standing near her. The bratty girl slammed the locker’s door and glared at the two.

“What do you need?” She asked with an irritated tone.

“I just want to say good morning to you.” Saeko said with a sarcastic tone.

Reiko smirked at her. She saw Burichan loitering around Daiki’s gym shoes in her locker.

“Well, good morning to you, too!” Reiko picked up Burichan and threw her at Saeko’s face. Kei’s girlfriend screamed in horror.

 “What the hell are you doing, Reiko?” He exclaimed, throwing Burichan off her.

“Reiko, let’s---“ Daiki’s words were cut off when he saw the scene.

Saeko was frantically scratching her skin, her allergy attacking her.

“What’s going on?” Daiki asked with mouth agape.

“I’ll bring her to the infirmary. Dai-chan, you better scold Irie or I’ll ask Yuya to expel her.” He said, glaring at Reiko. The girl crossed his arms.

“Well, you should ask Yuya to expel es like your girlfriend!” Reiko shrieked back at Kei.

Daiki got hold of Reiko’s wrist and dragged her back to one of the locker rooms. When the other two were out of sight, they laughed frantically like madmen.

 “Did you just see her face?” Reiko asked in between laughs.

Daiki nodded still laughing.

“How did you know that she’s allergic to cats?” Daiki asked curiously.

“Nori told me.” She answered.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

“I’ll kill that Irie!” Saeko exclaimed. Kei was patting her back to calm her down as the redness on her skin gradually faded away.

“Takahata, quiet! You are not the only patient in here!” The nurse shushed them.

“You should rest, Saeko. I’m going back to the classroom.” Kei sighed. Saeko looked at him and tugged on his sleeves.

“Don’t leave me...” She muttered, trying to persuade her boyfriend to stay.

“You get some rest, Saeko. I’ll be here for lunch.” Kei clarified, gave her a kiss, and left the room. 

To be continued~