The Prince and the Slave

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 24: The Prince and the Slave

Tsukiya hugged Aoi and asked her why the girl was crying. Tsukiya noticed that Aoi was holding Yura’s wig.

“Yuri found out my secret...” Aoi sobbed in distraught and Tsukiya loosened her hug.

 “What are you going to do?” Tsukiya asked with a worried expression.

“I-I don’t know...” She answered weakly.

Tsukiya patted her cheeks.

“Why don’t we try to talk to him first?” She suggested.

Aoi looked at her with a puzzled look. If she didn’t have the chance to explain everything to Yuri earlier, she doubted that talking to him would work.

“Tsukasa and I would be with you. We’ll talk to him.” She said with an unconvincing smile.

Aoi bit her lip in doubt as Tsukiya hailed her to a car.

“We’ll take you home...” Tsukiya patted her cheeks.     

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =                                             

That night, Aoi hardly slept as she thought of the overlapping troubles she had and has caused. Her mother, Yuri, her career. She woke up groggily the next day and prepared herself. After breakfast, Tsukiya and Tsukasa arrived and picked her up.

“I hope he’ll understand everything...” Aoi prayed to herself while bracing. The trio arrive at the agency and knocked at Yuri’s dresser.

 “Yuri, can we come in?” Tsukasa asked. They received an answer allowing them to come in. When they opened the door, Aoi saw Yuri lying on the sofa. As he saw her, he started bolting upright.

“What the hell is that liar doing in my dressing room?!?” Yuri pointed at Aoi accusingly and glared at the two managers.

“Yuri-kun, we just want to talk to you.” Tsukiya said confidently while holding Aoi by her shoulders.

“Make it quick and useful.” Yuri granted them the request and crossed her arms.

 “Aoi-chan has a reason why she cross-dressed as a male.” Tsukasa said. Yuri looked at them unconvinced. He looked at Tsukasa, Tsukiya, and then at Aoi.

Aoi couldn’t answer. She could feel Yuri’s coldness towards her.

“It’s for her mother.” Tsukiya answered for her.

Yuri considered this for a moment. He looked at them. They seem to be telling the truth.

“What do you want me to do?” He sighed with a cold tone.

“Well, could you keep it as a secret?” Tsukasa asked him back.

Yuri chuckled at this.

“Me? Keeping your secret? Why should I?” He asked with sarcasm and glared at Aoi.

Tsukiya glared at him. Yuri didn’t mind her glare. She just sighed.

“You could help her family if you would do it. She really needed to do this. Her mother’s sick. You know very well the pain when your loved one is not beside you.” She answered sternly. Yuri twitched when he heard the manager’s remark.

Yuri stared at Aoi’s worried face for a while. He knows that kind of pain, being alone ad growing up alone. Busy parents and everything.

“I would keep her secret with one condition.” He said with an evil grin.

“What would that condition be?” Tsukiya asked with her eyebrows raised.

“She would be my slave.” He said while looking at Aoi intensely.

Aoi tensed up.

“... Slave?” She thought.

“Yuri-kun, isn’t that a little bit...” Tsukasa started to reason out.

“If you don’t consider this one and only chance, she should better pack up and leave the agency. Or would you like Johnny-san himself find out?” Yuri warned them.

Tsukasa and Tsukiya sighed wearily. They were defeated with words by a mere high school freshman. He’s really difficult to handle.

“I think we have agreed already. You better start getting out. Yuto and Ryosuke would be arriving soon.” He demanded them.

The three of them started walking out. Aoi was about to leave when Yuri spoke.

“Meet me at the rooftop on Monday morning.” He said.

Aoi caught his words and left the room with a grateful sigh. What she dreaded the most right now was being his slave.

“... What would happen to me?” She thought nervously.

Their rehearsals went on normally. It seems like Yuri has kept his word on keeping her secret. Yuto and Ryosuke acted normal towards her, just like how they treated Yura. Their rehearsals ended normally, but the tension hasn’t ended for both Aoi and Yura.  

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

It was Monday morning, and Aoi was really worried with what Yuri was planning to make her do. Aoi reached the rooftop. It was really silent in there. She saw Yuri comfortably seated, his back leaning on a wall. He saw her and stood up.

“What do you want me to do?” She asked him.

Yuri looked at her, observing her face.

“Nothing much. You just have to be with me always.” He said calmly.

“Always? Why?” She asked with a puzzled look.

“So that the girls would stay away from me. They’re annoying, especially ugly little es who think they own me. ” He said bluntly.

“... I might end up dead.” She muttered to herself.

“What?” Yuri asked.

Aoi shook her head.

“Well, if that’s the case. Let’s go to our classrooms already, TOGETHER.” Yuri emphasized the word together.

Aoi dazed in confusion as Yuri grabbed her hand harshly with his nails digging on her skin. As they walked along the corridors, they looked more like lovers than a slave and a prince. Aoi was stared upon by numerous girls and boys.

 “You’re in class 1-A?” Yuri asked.

She nodded.

“See you at lunch.” Then he strode away.

She entered her classroom. Everyone was staring at her. Some of them are throwing her intense glares. She nervously sat on her chair.

“I saw you walking with Yuri-chan.” Mieko whispered to her happily.

She just looked at her friend’s smiling face. Aoi sighed in dismay as what she expected turned out right.

“... What should I do?” She asked herself.

To be continued~