The Feisty Gang of Furyu Cafe

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 10: The Feisty Gang of Furyu Cafe

Aoi nodded at Tsukiya’s suggestion of knowing more about her bandmates. She needed that so that she would know how to deal with them. Tsukiya smiled at her.

“Well, let’s see. AiMai? I’ve been with them for a long time already that’s why I know them well.” Tsukiya began talking about AiMai. Aoi continued listening to her intently.

“Let’s start off with Yuto-kun, the tall boy. Well, out of the three, he’s the easiest to deal with. He’s a good kid, actually. You don’t need to worry about him. He’s really kind and I think you could easily get along with him.”

Aoi nodded. She saw Nakajima Yuto during the auditions. Unlike Ryosuke, he smiled a lot. He looked carefree, yet dedicated to his work.

“Next is Yama-chan. He’s the leader. He’s stubborn and hard to deal with. He’s a known bad boy and has a head tougher than a rock. He doesn’t want anyone standing on his path. You’ll be eliminated literally if you ever had the guts to do so which rarely happens. But he’s really good-looking, right?” Tsukiya asked with a smile.

Aoi nodded and gulped. Her instincts were right. Yamada Ryosuke is not someone whom she wanted to clash with.

“... I better be careful around him.” Aoi thought nervously.

“Lastly, the third member... you didn’t see him yesterday. He’s not around during the auditions because he took the exam at Kamikui.”

“... Exams?... Kamikui?...” Aoi thought to herself.

“He’s Chinen Yuri.” Tsukiya stated the name while admiring the ceilings of the classy restaurant they were in.

“... CHINEN YURI?!” Aoi sputtered the remains of her juice once she heard the name.

“Hey, sit down. What’s the matter?” Tsukiya asked. She’s startled by Aoi’s actions.

“We-well... I kind of met him already an-and I thi-think tha-that he wanted me de-dead.” She stuttered.

Tsukiya choked on her food.

“What? How?” She asked with a surprised tone. Aoi narrated to Tsukiya what happened the day before the auditions and the incident in the convenience store. Tsukiya just stared to her in shock.

“Well... so you knew his attitude already. That’s what he is. No more, no less. He could be a real problem furthermore you might also encounter Ryosuke’s attitude. They’re like birds of a feather.” Tsukiya said.

Aoi gulped at what she just heard. She really needed to prepare herself in meeting them. She was surprised when Tsukiya patted her head.

“Don’t worry, Aoi-chan. I’ll be here for you.” Tsukiya assured her.

“Thank you, Tsukiya-san.” Aoi said shyly.

Tsukiya payed for what they ate. She gave her the copy of Yura’s schedule starting Monday. Her training would start on that day. She has a month to prepare herself in meeting her bandmates. She’s really nervous. She didn’t expect that Yuri is a member of AiMai. She only knew that he was a celebrity.

“See you soon, Aoi-chan.” Tsukiya said.

Aoi bowed to her. Tsukiya smiled to her and walked away, waving her hands.

Aoi went home and changed. Her house feels empty without her mother in it. She can’t help but feel lonely. Just then, she saw a letter on the couch from Kamikui Academy. She opened it and read the letter. She sighed.

“... So we have a campus tour tomorrow... What will I do if I meet him?” She thought to herself and groaned in dismay.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Yuri was fiddling with his phone when Ryosuke tapped his shoulders.

“What the hell are you doing, Chii?” Ryosuke asked with an annoyed tone.

“I’m bored.” Yuri answered without looking at his friend.

Ryosuke cleared his throat.

“I would like to inform you that while you’re not around during the auditions taking your exam, we chose someone.” Ryosuke informed him. This made Yuri glare at Ryosuke.

“Who?” Yuri asked with curiosity.

“Someone named Fuurin Yura. He’s good.” Ryosuke answered.

“Hmm, Yura? Sounds gay. Is he good?” Yuri asked with doubt.

“Why don’t you check him out yourself during his training?” Ryosuke suggested.

“Training? When would he start?” Yuri asked.

“I think it’s Monday.” Ryosuke answered while reading Johnny’s schedules.

“... So he’s going to check him out? I wonder what will happen.” Ryosuke thought to himself with an evil smile forming on his face. He knew his friend well.

“I’ll see if he’s really worth it.” Yuri smirked.

“Well, good luck on that. See you.” Ryosuke said and left the room.

“... Fuurin Yura... We’ll see if you’re really talented.” He thought to himself. Yuri stood up and left his dresser. Bored, he decided to tag along with his seniors at Furyu.

=========

“Good afternoon, Chinen-sama.” The waitress greeted him. He walked past the waitress without greeting back and proceeded upstairs. He saw three people already seated in one table, and recognized them.

“Chinen, it’s been a while. Why don’t you join us?” Takaki Yuya greeted him. Yuri smiled at his senior and sat beside him.

“So how’s work?” Yuya asked.

“Still the same. Johnny-san’s going to add a new member. I’m going to check him out.” Yuri answered.

Yuya chuckled at Yuri’s answer. He knew him well. The new member is in a pinch.

“Don’t overdo it.” Yuya reminded Yuri. Yuri just smirked at Yuya.

“Chinen, since you’re here, why don’t I tell you a story?” Noriko said with a sarcastic tone.

“Is it an interesting one? Noriko-senpai.” Yuri asked in a curious tone. Noriko and Izanami giggled evilly.

“You hate es, don’t you?” Izanami asked.

Yuri smiled at his seniors.

“Do you want to know what happened with us today?” Izanami asked.

Yuri looked at Yuya. The two girls were asking strange questions to him.

“Just listen to them. They’re really annoyed.” He whispered to him.

“Hey! What did you tell him? Baka-ki?” Izanami hitted Yuya on the shoulders.

“Nothing.” Yuya grinned sheepishly at Izanami. The girl just shrugged and sighed in dismay.

“Anyway, we’re going to tell you an interesting story, our little kouhai, so you better listen.” Izanami pointed out.

Yuri nodded.

To be continued~