Bike-trolling

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 36: Bike-trolling

“Hey, slacker! You still alive? Or did you ran out of brains?!” Noriko waved her palm around Hikaru’s face. Hikaru eventually recovered from spacing out.

“I-i’m fine.” Hikaru stuttered.

Noriko raised her eyebrows and kept looking at Hikaru straight in the eye even if her mother was already calling her.

“Remember! Yaotome blood! Yaotome blood!” Hikaru shook his head off when he felt someone tap his shoulders.

“Hikaru, you alright?” Yabu Kota looked at him and noticed that Hikaru had gotten paler. The other boy, however was surprised to see Kota in the Hihara’s residence.

“I’m fine.” He said softly.

“I saw you with Noriko, is everything alright?” Kota asked worriedly.

Hikaru flashed his grin at Kota.

“She agreed to be my date for the masquerade. I’m planning to confess to her.” He said. Kota smiled.

“Good luck!” He gave Hikaru a high-five.

Hikaru gave one last look at his back to see Kota’s figure walking away.

“What the hell’s he doing here?” Hikaru asked himself and scratched his head.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The tea ceremony was finished and Noriko and her mother were sitting by the gazebo, both holding cats. Burichan and Baron were seated on their mistresses’ laps and had just finished a hearty meal of matcha pudding. Hihara Misa’s cat, Baron, gave out a large burp.

“Noriko, how are things with you and Hikaru-kun?” Hihara Misa asked.

Noriko gave her mother a puzzled look.

“What things?” She asked with a confused tone.

“Aren’t you getting along well?” Misa daughter.

Noriko shrugged at what her mother had just said.

“Hmph. Getting along well seemed impossible, mother. He’s so bloody annoying!” Noriko sighed.

Misa smiled at her daughter’s reaction. She knew that the two had a close relationship because of their bickering habits. Even when they were kids, there was never a single day where the two weren’t to bicker.

“We’ll see how things are going to end up.” Misa said and stood up leaving Noriko alone.

“... It’s not like you control my fate, mother...” Noriko unhappily muttered.

Everything about him mattered. Why would she secretly love that acrid humour of his, the confusing feelings that sometimes annoyed her, distracted her, but most of the time, made her giggle or her stomach hurt.

 “... Do I already have feelings for him?” She thought.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Fumiko, Reiko, and Noriko were standing in Izanami’s room, mouth agape. There in front of them were three dresses that sparkled with dignity and elegance.

 “What’s wrong with all of you?” Izanami asked when she noticed that none of her friends stood pale and stiff.

“Nami, you are so amazing~” Fumiko hugged one of the dresses.

“Don’t flatter me, Fumi. I might become like Kei’s .” Izanami shushed her, giggling.

“Were these the ones you were sketching the other day we were at Furyu?” Reiko pointed at the dresses and grabbed the polka dotted one. Burichan, who was sitting on it, yelped at Reiko’s grasp.  

Izanami nodded.

“You’re really something, Nami!” Noriko exclaimed.

“Thanks. I’ll thank my mother for that. She thought me well. I’m thinking of taking up fashion designing after graduation.” Izanami said.

“Do you have to? You’re already great.” Reiko exclaimed.

Izanami blushed at her friends’ compliments. The three of them soon tried their dresses and they were astonished since the dresses fit them perfectly. They all looked at Izanami with awe etched on their pretty face.

Noriko looked insecure with hers, however. She was going to wear one sparkly dress with Hikaru watching her the whole night.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Kei was on his way to the student council room when someone passed by and accidentally bumped him on his shoulders. He stopped and saw that the one who bumped him also stopped on his track.

“Looks like the school prince is away from his throne today.” Hiroki uttered with a sarcastic smile.

Kei raised his eyebrows.

“... Saiga Hiroki?” He recognized.

Hiroki gave him one last smirk and strode away. Kei glared at Hiroki until he was out of his sight. Instead of going straight to the council room, He walked to his car outside.

“... What the hell was that about?” He thought angrily as he started his car.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hikaru arrived at the student council room and saw that Noriko was alone inside.

“Where are the others?” He asked.

Noriko looked and saw Hikaru standing by the door.

“Fumi’s skipping work today. I don’t know about Kei.” She answered while yawning.

Hikaru smiled. He was also thinking of skipping work, with Noriko.

“Since you’re sleepy already, why don’t you come with me for awhile?” He said while grabbing Noriko on her hands. This startled Noriko.

“Hey! What are you doing?” Noriko exclaimed while she was being dragged to the parking lot.

“You’ll see, Miss President.” Hikaru answered with a smile.

Noriko wasn’t able to protest anymore, and let herself get dragged by Hikaru. The two headed towards an expensive looking bicycle.

“... Wait, this thing is his?” Noriko thought, trying to remove Hikaru’s grasp on her hands. Hikaru grabbed two helmets on top of the bicycle and threw one at Noriko. The girl looked at it strangely.

 “You better wear that.” Hikaru said with a grin.

She reluctantly strapped the helmet on her head.

“... Where is he taking me?” She thought to herself.

Hikaru rode the bike and motioned her to take her seat. Noriko, choice less after all, only followed.

“You better hold on to me if you value your life.” Hikaru said with a smirk.

Noriko looked away and crossed her arms, until the engine roared to life and she was forced backwards. Helplessly, she held tightly on his back.

 “... I’m gonna be so dead...” Noriko forced her eyes shut as she blushed.

To be continued~