Enter the Rabid Feelers and es

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 25: Enter the Rabid Feelers and es

Aoi was walking with Mieko and Hitomi to the cafeteria when she felt herself being dragged back to the building. Hitomi stared at her with a puzzled look. Mieko giggled happily. Everything went fast and she soon realized that she was already in the rooftop. Yuri was standing beside her.

“I thought I already told you that you should always be with me.” He said with demanding voice.

“What about Mieko-chan and Hitomi-chan?” She retorted.

“Frankly, I don’t really care...” Yuri said calmly.

Aoi stared at him. He started sitting down while unwrapping his lunch that he bought from the cafeteria. He looked at her.

“Don’t you want to sit?” He asked her.

She reluctantly sat down beside him and started eating her lunch. There was awkward silence between them. Yuri was already finished with his food and chuckled at Aoi, who was just starting lunch.  

“Make me food starting tomorrow.” Yuri said, not removing his eyes from Aoi.

Aoi looked at him. She stared at him, knowing that she can’t argue with him, she just nodded. Yuri smiled at her. Both of them are already finished eating, they stood up and reached for the door. Both of them touched the knob at the same time. Their hands touched. They could feel an electric current running through them. Aoi blushed. She hoped that Yuri wouldn’t see her face.

“Let’s go back.” He said and they walked back to their classrooms silently.

Aoi was already on her seat when Mieko nudged her.

“It seems like you and Yuri-chan are friendly.” She said softly while giggling.

She just shook her head. Mieko didn’t stop giggling. She could feel her face being flushed with red.

“You like Yuri-chan, don’t you?” Mieko giggled. Aoi blushed and frantically shook her head.

“Like hell! That snobbish idiot has no gentlemanly qualities! Why would girls fall into a swoon on him?!” Aoi denied, shouting. Mieko just giggled.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Aoi walked to the corridors alone when she passed by the student council room. The girl saw a fat cat standing outside. It purred and looked at her with hungry eyes.

“Oh, it’s Hihara-senpai’s cat.. You hungry??” she its flabby chin and Burichan purred back. Aoi fished out a small rice cake left over and handed it to the cat.
“Meowrhhh~” Burichan purred and wagged its tail once it swallowed the rice cake fast. Aoi could hear two people fighting and bickering inside the student council room.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

AiMai was scheduled to do a photo shoot on that day. They were busy preparing themselves when Yuri called her to come inside his dressing room. He demanded her to help him get in his clothes. While she was helping him, she was blushing madly. This is the first time she helped a boy dress-up and could see his body. She could also smell his perfume. She couldn’t strap on his clothes properly. Yuri was getting impatient with her.

“Can’t you work any faster, Yura?!” He asked.

She closed her eyes and it helped. She was able to put his clothes to him properly. After everything was finished, she ran out of the room without uttering anything.

“What happened to her?” Yuri thought while adjusting his tie.

He was oblivious that he was the reason for Aoi’s behaviour. He went out and proceeded to their studio. The cameras are already prepared. Their photo shoot went on smoothly.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Yuri was grinning to himself. He didn’t even notice Burichan scraping herself on his feet. He was already at the rooftop waiting for Aoi to come. Her face, her hair, her movements remained in his mind every night. He couldn’t help thinking about it. These days had been amusing for him. His usual boredom faded away.  Aoi opened the door and gasped for breath.

“Finally.” He uttered.

Aoi saw Yuri with a cat on his feet. It is unusual for him to be with beings such as Noriko’s cat. This made her smile. On the other hand, Yuri noticed a small blue butterfly clip on her hair.

“What’s with that getup? It suits you...” Yuri told her blankly, leaving the girl confused.

“Oh, this? It’s a clip from Mieko-chan. Thank you, for complimenting me like that...” Aoi smiled sweetly at him. Yuri could feel himself blush. Burichan stopped scraping herself on Yuri’s loafers and dashed back inside.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

As the two walked to the corridors, Yuri could see that the male students were staring at Aoi with interest. He was annoyed by it so he shot them a glare. They went back to their business. He ignored the girls’ murderous looks at Aoi.

Their lunch break came. He saw what Aoi has prepared for him. It was a bento filled with a lot of flavours of different foods. Delighted, he gobbled it up in a minute as Aoi watched, amused.

“Hey, you got something on your nose...” Aoi took out a tissue and wiped the rice off Yuri’s face. Yuri stared in silence as he realized what Aoi just did.

Suddenly, the door opened. They saw two males entering. It was Yuto and Ryosuke.

“So this is where you are!” Yuto exclaimed with a grin.

Yuri was annoyed at them. They disturbed his peaceful abode.

“Leave. You’re noisy.” Yuri said without looking at them.

“Who are you with?” Ryosuke said while looking at Aoi.

Yuto observed Aoi. He remembered that she was introduced to him by Mieko.

“... She looks a lot like Yura.” He mumbled.

Yuri heard this. He looked at Aoi who was looking nervous.

“They’re twins.” He informed them.

“EH!?” Yuto exclaimed. Ryosuke kept quiet.

Yuri glared at Yuto. He wanted the two of them out of the rooftop this instant. He wants to be alone with Aoi. Ryosuke saw Yuri’s face and dragged Yuto to the door.

“We better go. We’re disturbing them.” He flashed a grin at Yuri.

They heard the door closing. Silence filled the place. Yuri started packing their lunchboxes and got hold of Aoi’s hand. She was stunned by his gesture. They bolted downstairs with Aoi blushing madly while looking at Yuri’s hand holding hers. She could feel everyone staring at the two of them.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Aoi was on her way to the rooftop when someone grabbed her from behind. She was dragged into a secluded area. She didn’t know where she was. She saw three girls looking down at her. Their eyes are filled with murderous intents. She felt scared.

The one in the middle grabbed her on her collar. Her grip was really tight. It was as if she was intending to kill her for real. The others pushed her inside an unknown room. Her back hit boxes that toppled over. One girl grabbed her hair, and totally ignored the butterfly clip as it crashed to its doom underneath the girl’s foot.

“You deserve that, !” They shrieked at her.

“That’s what you get for being so close to Chinen-sama. You think he’s so interested in you!” The girls shouted as they lock the door. Darkness engulfed her as she cried and fiddled with the clip Mieko gave her.

To be continued~