A Day Without Aoi

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 26: A Day Without Aoi

Yuri stood at the rooftop, impatiently tapping his foot and checking his watch. He kept on wondering where his slave had been. It’s been two hours now, and the bell started to ring. The students nearby dashed to their classrooms. Yuri reluctantly picked up his bag and ran to the door.

“... As soon as I see her, she’ll be in a pinch!” He angrily muttered in his breath.

Yuri reached the corridors leading to his classroom. Oddly enough, numerous girls started to group around the small corner gossiping and whispering about. Yuri paid no heed to them and dragged himself disappointedly in the class.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Lunchtime came, and Yuri tried looking for Aoi in their classroom. He saw her friends, Mieko and Hitomi. But no Aoi. he scratched his head and went to the cafeteria.

Surprisingly, Yuri decided to sit upstairs with his friends. Ryutaro and Keito arrived and sat with him. He decided to ask them about Aoi since they were classmates with her.

“Where is Fuurin?” He asked.

“I haven’t seen her around... Maybe she’s absent.” Ryutaro answered him.

“I see.” He said softly.

Yuri quietly ate his lunch while his friends talked with one another. Ryosuke and Yuto noticed this, but Ryosuke persuaded Yuto that the boy needs time for himself. Yuri immediately went downstairs after finishing his business. Thoughts that worried him etched his mind.

“... You should not think about things like that.” He scolded himself.

Math class came, but Yuri didn’t have the mood to equate or even take down notes. He only stared at the window next to him, and the teacher didn’t notice.

He sighed in relief when their teacher left their classroom. The bell rang and it was time to go home. The boy stretched his arms wide and walked briskly to the empty corridors. As he got outside, he noticed the girls earlier, huddled to someone. And with that someone, anger suddenly boiled inside him.

“What the hell are you doing?!” He pushed himself inside the circle and saw a wet and dripping Aoi.

“Chi-chinen-sama...” one girl stuttered.

“Who gave you the right to do such things to my...” Yuri paused, but his glare didn’t go away.

 “She’s being too close to you that’s why we did this to her.” Another girl walked boldly and admitted.

He turned to look at the one who just spoke. He recognized her. She was one of his classmates. Aoi suddenly opened her eyes.

“Y-Yuri...” she muttered before slipping back into unconsciousness.

Yuri checked her forehead and turned to the girls.

 “All of you, stay here.” He shouted at the girls. They all gasped and stayed back. They could see the anger in Yuri’s face.

Yuri was about to get his phone from his pocket when he saw Izanami arriving with Reiko and Daiki tailing her. The volleyballs they were holding immediately fell down when the trio were surprised to see Yuri, Aoi, and a bunch of girls huddled together.

“Yuri, what happened here?” She asked him and glanced at Aoi.

“Ask them.” Yuri coldly answered and pointed at the girls.

Izanami turned to the culprits. They were all huddled on the wall, fear evident in their eyes. She glared at them with the same intensity as Yuri’s.

“What do you want to do with them?” She asked without removing his gaze at them

“I want them out of this school. Do what you want.” He gathered Aoi’s things already wet with water and carried her carefully.

“I’ll take care of her.” He said and left.

Izanami nodded. She turned to look at Daiki and Reiko. Daiki only sighed as he recognized Reiko and Izanami’s signature smiles, similar to that like a chesire cat’s smirk.

“... Take care of her, Yuri.” She said to herself.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Yuri carried Aoi to his car. His driver was alarmed to see him carrying someone but he immediately opened the door for them. He placed Aoi’s head in his lap and Aoi’s hair lovingly.

“... I’m sorry this had to happen to you...”  He uttered sadly.

“Yuri-sama, where would we be heading to?” His driver asked him with respect.

He considered this for a while. He didn’t know where Aoi’s house is and she heard from her that her mother’s in the hospital. No one could take good care of her, so he decided to bring her home.

“To the mansion.” He answered.

He just stared at Aoi’s sleeping face.

“... I’ll make sure that this won’t happen to you ever again.” He uttered.

They reached the Chinen’s mansion and the maids greeted them. They were shocked to see their young master carrying a passed out girl. They got Yuri’s things and Aoi’s wet bag.

“Dry them.” Yuri ordered.

The maid bowed and got inside first with their things. Yuri carried Aoi to his room with the maids trailing behind him.

“Take care of her.” He said to them and they all bowed.

To be continued~