Welcome to Class 1-A

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 17: Welcome to Class 1-A

As soon as Aoi and the rest of her classmates reached their classroom, she was awestruck. Her new classroom was far from her school classroom during her middle school. The classroom was air conditioned, fully illuminated, and awesomely high tech. The room looks very modern unlike the outside which has a Victorian touch in it. She took a seat beside Mieko. Ryutaro and Keito sat behind them. Aoi noticed that almost all the girls are greeting the two boys behind her.

“Ryu-sama, how have you been?”

“Keito-sama, did you enjoy your vacation?”

She could also hear the occasional giggles of her female classmates at the sight of the oblivious males behind her. Her male classmates were also greeting Mieko.

“... They’re really famous.” She said to herself.

The situation continued like that until their homeroom teacher arrived. She class fell in silence. Their teacher is smiling at them warmly. She took time to look at them all.

“Nice to meet you, Class 1-A! I’m Kurokawa Miyuki, your homeroom teacher.” She said while writing her name on the whiteboard in front of them. They spent the hour introducing themselves to each other. A lot of her classmates graduated from the Middles School Branch that’s why they already know each other. She was able to introduce herself properly and the class welcomed her. Kurokawa-sensei distributed to them their books and told them that their lockers are found outside. Their lockers are mixed so as they would be able to get acquainted with the other freshmen then they were dismissed for lunch as soon as the bell rang.

“Aoi-chan! Let’s eat together right after we put our stuff in the locker!” Mieko waved at her. Aoi agreed and went outside.

Luckily, their lockers were beside each other. The two put their things away and raced to the cafeteria. Mieko suddenly spotted a girl who was alone. Her glasses sparkled as she quietly munched on her food. Aoi noticed the gloomy aura she was giving off.

“Hitomi-chan!” Mieko greeted the girl.

The girl looked at them and smiled.

“Hitomi-chan, this is Fuurin Aoi-chan.” Mieko said while motioning her to take a seat.

Hitomi outstretched her hand and took Aoi’s hand.

“Nice to meet you, Fuurin-san. I’m Ishihara Hitomi, also a freshman.”

“Nice to meet you too.” She shyly uttered. Hitomi smiled at her. The gloomy aura radiated itself away from Hitomi.

Mieko left the table to buy her lunch and Aoi was left with Hitomi. Aoi ignored her first impression immediately and the two chatted along. Suddenly, a commotion was heard from afar. The girls were all screaming. They saw the cause of the screams of the girls. Five boys were entering the cafeteria. Yuri, Ryosuke, Yuto, Ryutaro and Keito entered the cafeteria and immediately went upstairs. Aoi looked up and saw that there were others having their lunch upstairs and she saw their seniors.

“Ah, that’s the spot for... the special ones.” Hitomi shrugged. She looked at Mieko and she received a big grin from her. She was supposed to be upstairs yet she chose to have her lunch with the rest of the student body.

Aoi felt relieved that Yuri would be having his lunch far from them. She wanted to avoid him as much as possible. Their lunch break ended and they went back to their classroom. Their seat plan was altered and she was given a seat beside Mieko and Ryutaro. Everything was so far, so good.

During dismissal time, Mieko apologized to her since Mieko had to be in a pictorial that afternoon. Ryutaro too, had affairs to deal with together with his older sister Fumiko. Aoi sighed as she noticed she was alone. Even Ishihara Hitomi seemed to have left. The girl walked to the lockers and fixed her things when she saw Yuri. He was leaning against the locker beside hers. She was frozen to where she was standing as Yuri creeped her out with his face carved with an evil smile.

“Looks like Izanami-senpai had taken a liking to you.” He said calmly.

“Wh-what are you doing here?” She stuttered. Yuri smirked at her.

“Let’s see, maybe because this is my locker.” He said while pointing at the locker door beside hers.

“... Wh-what?! What would I do?” She thought to herself nervously.

“I haven’t forgotten everything. You’ll see hell.” He whispered to her with an icy tone. He glared at her and left.

Aoi became rooted to the ground. She just stood there without moving for a couple of minutes until she heard Hitomi’s voice calling her name.

“Aoi-chan! Aoi-chan!” Hitomi called while shaking her.

“Hi-hitomi- chan?” She responded. Hitomi sighed.

“Finally, I’ve been calling you for the ninth time already. Would you like to go home with me?” She asked her.

Aoi just nodded, still distracted from what happened earlier. Hitomi offered to take her home with her chaperone. Aoi nodded again, and stared blankly into space.

Hitomi observed her friend.

“Aoi-chan, are you alright?” Hitomi asked worriedly.

Aoi looked at Hitomi and she decided that she must be honest to her friends.

“I met Chinen Yuri awhile ago and it seems that I got on his bad side.” She admitted.

“Chinen? Ah, the AiMai member.” Hitomi said.

Aoi nodded and she looked out the window, still in deep thought. Hitomi looked at her worriedly.

“If ever you need a friend, I’ll be here always.” She said.

Aoi looked at her and smiled. She’s lucky to have a friend like Hitomi.

“Thank you Hitomi-chan.” She said with a grateful tone.

Their car went to a stop and they reached Aoi’s house.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

“Yuri!” Izanami called to Yuri while he was about to ride his car.

“Izanami-senpai, do you need anything?” He asked calmly.

“Nothing much. It seems that you are plotting something. Aren’t you?” She asked accusingly.

She received a smile from Yuri. Izanami rolled her eyes.

“Don’t give me that smile. I know you. You can’t fool me like Bakaki does.” She said.

“You don’t have to worry about it, trust me.” He gave one last smile and went inside his car. The car immediately started moving.

Izanami just shook her head while watching the car distance itself from her.

“... I hope you don’t go over the line, Yuri.” She said to herself and went to her own car with a deep sigh.

To be continued~