es and Plotting

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 18:  es and Plotting

The next day, Aoi proceeded to go to school early to avoid another critical clash with Chinen Yuri. As she entered the empty corridors and got her books from her locker, she slumped to her desk and took a short nap while pondering.

 “... Would my life always be like this?” She asked herself.

Ryutaro arrived at their classroom and saw Aoi slumped on her desk. He wondered why she was so early. He tapped her on the shoulders and it startled her. She looked up and saw him.

“Oh, it’s just you. You scared me.” She exhaled in relief.

“Sorry about that.” Ryutaro said with an apologetic look.

“Don’t worry about it.” She said with a smile.

“Why are you early?” He asked.

“Nothing. I just want to, I guess...” She answered.

“I see.” He said with an unconvinced tone.

Aoi saw that Ryutaro didn’t believe her reason.

“Bout you? you’re early too.” Aoi smiled at him.

“Ah, well. I always get to school at this time.” Ryutaro scratched his head.

 “I see...”

Ryutaro nodded. He excused himself, leaving Aoi alone again in the classroom. She sighed. It’s a good thing that Ryutaro didn’t press her for an answer.

“... That’s a close one” She thought.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Ryutaro walked to the lounge when he noticed Yuri lying on the sofa smirking to himself.

“You’re right. She went to school early.” He said.

Yuri looked up and saw Ryutaro looking at him. He grinned at him and Ryutaro just shook his head.

“So I am right.” He said calmly.

Ryutaro just rolled his eyes.

“Did you do something already?” He asked.

“I’m not planning to do anything. I just want to amuse myself.” Yuri answered while getting up.

He tapped Ryutaro’s shoulders and motioned to the door.

“I’m going ahead.” He said and left the room.

Ryutaro was left alone in the lounge. He sighed.

“... What am I going to do with him?” He asked himself.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Aoi expected to have another clash with another famed arrogant celebrity, but so far, nothing has gone bad. The girl was able to take on the first lessons and focus. She sighed happily as she headed to the cafeteria to have recess with Mieko and Hitomi. She found Mieko alone in one of the tables, an enormous overweight cat with a stern expression printed on its face.

 “This is Burichan, Nori-senpai’s cat.” Mieko said while Burichan’s soft fur. The cat meowed and let out a contented purr to Mieko as it her knee.

“Are pets allowed here?” She asked with a confused tone while looking at the cat.

“I’m not sure.” Mieko admitted. She just knew that the four student council members always bring their pets at school for no apparent reason. Soon, Hitomi arrived and joined them as they continued to chat and the overweight cat.

 “Eh, you’re holding that cat?” A familiar male voice asked Mieko from behind.

They looked at the person behind them and saw Yaotome Hikaru glaring at Burichan. He received an angry hiss from the cat.

“Hika-senpai!” Mieko exclaimed while Burichan jumped from her arms, running to who-knows-where.

“Mie-chan, you’re not anymore eating with us upstairs. That makes me lonely.” Hikaru said while patting Mieko’s head.

“Don’t touch her, Yaotome Hikaru!” Someone shouted from nowhere as a dictionary came flying into the air and hit Hikaru right on the forehead.

They saw Noriko approaching their table with Burichan already in her arms. Hikaru just rolled his eyes and writhed in pain.

“...You’re just jealous.” Hikaru muttered under his breath. The girls heard him. Mieko giggled.

“What did you just say?” Noriko asked with an irritated tone.

“Nothing.” He answered calmly. He winked at Mieko and walked away with a large bump on his forehead.

“Hey! Next time, I’ll use a thicker book from Chieko!” Noriko shrieked as she watched Hikaru went to their lunch area.

“Noriko-senpai!” Mieko said while hugging her senior.

“Why aren’t you eating with us anymore?” Noriko asked with a serious tone.

“I want to be with my friends.” Mieko answered with a smile and pointed at Hitomi and Aoi.

Noriko looked at Aoi and Hitomi and smiled.

“If that’s the case then, it’s fine.” She said while she patted Mieko’s cheeks. She also went upstairs.

“Take care of my dear Mieko, you two! She’s my little baby!” Noriko winked at them.

“Are they the president and the vice president?” Aoi asked when Noriko was already out of their sight.

Hitomi and Mieko nodded. She wondered if their school would be alright. They went back to their chatter and finished their lunch. The two went back to the classroom while Aoi went to look for the toilet.

As she was going back to the classroom, a senior bumped onto her.

“Watch it, freshman!” She hissed at her.

Aoi looked shock as the person she bumped into gave her another hard glare. The girl was about to grab the freshman’s collar when another senior stopped her.

“That’s so nice of you, Takahata Saeko.” The other senior sarcastically scoffed at her. The other senior was beautiful. With her curly and brown locks, she looked way more magnificent than the other senior. Aoi was too nervous to react and just stayed on the floor. Immediately, a male senior grabbed Aoi’s hand and helped her up. Aoi thanked him and resumed into walking slowly as she heard the two clashing women exchange hateful words toward each other.

To be continued~