The Hurt Locker

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 23: The Hurt locker

The doctor assured Aoi that her mother would be all right as soon as her heartbeats would pressure down. The girl sighed and went home relieved, but still worried.

When she woke up the next day, her worries turned into frightful panics as she frantically searched for her identification cards: one for Kamikui, and one for Johnny’s entertainment as Fuurin Yura. Aoi decided to drop the matter and left for school. An identification card shouldn’t be a problem when one’s getting late.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

As soon, as she reached school, Aoi saw Yuri in the lockers. Aoi ignored his glares and shuffled the books on her locker needed for the next class. Unknown to Yuri, Aoi was actually pondering as to why he was angrily looking at her.

“It’s so early in the morning, and I get glares instead of greets...” she muttered to herself and went inside the classroom quickly.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

At lunchtime, Hitomi started talking about the press conference she attended yesterday. The press conference that involved the debut concert of Aimai’s brand new member: Yura. Mieko and Hitomi chatted along and Aoi listened intently.

 

“I think that the member that I admire the most is the new member.” Hitomi stated. Aoi choked on her food and Mieko laughed at this. The girl excused herself.

“Hitomi-chan, are you a fan of him?” Aoi asked curiously.

Hitomi considered an answer for a while and she gently nodded. Aoi can’t help but smile. She didn’t know that she could also gain fans. She was really grateful to Hitomi, though she was a bit freaked out.

“It must be love! Yura-sama will drag me out of my gloomy life once and for all!” Hitomi gleamed, her usual dark aura fading off.

They chatted happily when she noticed Yuri staring at her from the lunch area upstairs. He still had his mysterious stare that drilled through the eyes of Aoi. She felt something strange but she couldn’t make out what it is. She decided to ignore him but she was still bothered with it.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Their dismissal came and she went to a nearby mall and dressed up as Yura. She then proceeded to the agency for their rehearsals. Aoi felt a mask of confidence as she greeted everyone with joy and happiness. Only Yuri didn’t budge when Yura greeted him.

“He might be in a bad mood today.” She told to herself.

Still, Yuri chose to be in silent mode even in the rehearsals. He didn’t even speak with Ryosuke or Yuto. Aoi was bothered by this.

“... Have I done something wrong?” She asked herself.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The rehearsals finally ended and Aoi tried to look for her missing identification cards. She opened Yura’s dresser to find it and was surprised to see Yuri standing with his arms crossed.

 “Are you looking for something?” He asked with an unkind tone.

Yura was startled by his voice and nervously nodded. Yuri chuckled sadistically.

“What are you looking for?” He asked again still with an unfriendly tone.

“Yuri-kun, did you see a pouch bag around here?”

Yuri confirmed his doubts. The pouch bag belongs to Aoi. She and Yura are one.

“I dare you to take off your shirt, Fuurin Yura.” Yuri stared at Aoi intensely. Aoi blushed and took a step back.

“I don’t have time for this! There’s something important in that bag!” Aoi stormed her way in, only to be grabbed by Yuri by the arms and the waist.

“You’re a girl, aren’t you? Yura and Aoi are one.” Yuri growled and ripped her wig off from her head. Aoi’s dark hair quickly revealed itself.

Seeing the situation she has gotten into, Aoi grabbed the wig back and stared at Yuri.

“I know your secret, you dirty little liar. And I almost thought I had a new friend. Someone I could trust. It turns out that you were a liar, and a fake.” Yuri spat at her. Aoi could feel tears streaming down her cheeks as the words pierced her inside.

 “I- I can explain!” Aoi requested, curling her palms into fists. Yuri smiled at her with sarcasm. Yuri revealed the pouch bag Aoi was looking for and threw it to her. It landed on the floor with a thump.

“I didn’t know that someone could betray us just like that.” He said angrily.

Aoi just looked at her pouch on the floor. She wanted to explain everything but she was tongue-tied. She was beginning to feel guilt creeping inside of her.

“Yura.. no.. Aoi!” Yuri exclaimed tauntingly.

 “That’s your name, right?! Well then, You’ll see hell. I’ll do everything to make your life miserable.” He stormed off and slammed the door, startling Aoi.

The boy that was Yura was no more as a dangerous AiMai had figured out her dirty little secret. Aoi sat there, crying as she took one last look at Yuri’s portrait on the wall.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Yuri briskly walked past the juniors and employees without greeting them. He didn’t care on what they would say, since rage and anger was all what he could think of.

“That idiot. She really is an idiot.” Yuri muttered to himself as he hailed a taxi for a ride home.

Yuri could feel hot tears forming in his eyes as he watched the evening lights of Tokyo.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Tsukiya was walking in the 9th floor when she heard soft moans in the women’s cubicle. Alarmed, she checked out who it was. As Tsukiya went inside the toilet, she saw a young girl with long hair, wearing the Kamikui Academy uniform.

“Aoi-chan?”

To be continued~