Small Doll

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

 

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 3- Small Doll

The streets of Tokyo are as busy as ever. It’s 7 am, and Yuri was strolling around the park beside his agency. Like any other talents from Johnny’s agency, he’s wearing his shades and cap as a disguise. He wouldn’t want girls suddenly flocking from nowhere and make a fuss in such a public place. He panted and sat on the bench.

Yuri was late for his photo shoot. Furthermore, He has an entrance exam at Kamikui Academy today but he had a tight schedule.

 

“I’ll take it some other time...They would probably understand.” He assured himself.

 

The famous talent just sat there watching the kids play with their parents and heard their giggles and laughs as their parents lifted them up in the air or chased them or played with them on the swings. Yuri was pressured by his job. Like any tired talents out there, he wanted his simple life again.

“That’ll never happen, I guess...” he chuckled to himself.

 Like him, his parents are too busy to think of him or anything other than their jobs. Yuri sighed and continued to watch the kids. One little girl was crying. She lost something. Yuri only watched as another girl about his age ran towards the crying child.

“Hmm... Must be her older sister...” he wondered.

The two girls then started searching for something, and the older one tried to calm the kid down. Minutes pass, and they seem to have found the lost object: a small doll. The child hugged the girl and resumed into playing with her friends in the park.

Yuri felt himself smiling and grinning in the situation. It was like key moments in dramas that were heart-warming.

He continued to observe the girl. She just stood there smiling.

“She looks like an idiot, though...” he smirked to himself.

Suddenly, the girl checked on her watch and started running.

“...And yes, she is probably late for something... ” he muttered in glee.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and immediately answered the call.

“Oi, Where the hell are you right now?!” the person on the other line shrieked at him.

“Oh shoot, I forgot to tell you. I can’t take the exam. I have a tight schedule. Please tell that to Ebina-san for me. I’m sorry. It slipped my mind.” He answered.

“I see. Sure... ” The one on the other line agreed and sighed.

“See you then.” Yuri hung up and scratched his head in dismay.

Yuri sighed and continued to stare blankly at the playground, which was getting emptier as the moment passed.

 “I wonder... Who that idiot is...” he asked himself.

The ‘idiot’ he was referring to was the girl who found the doll of the child. He was amazed by such kindness, but amused with such idiotic action such as smiling by herself.

 “There you are, Chinen... We’ve been looking everywhere for you!” another male exclaimed and walked towards Yuri.

“Ah, Yama-chan. I’m sorry about that. I was really bored...” He sighed absentmindedly.

“Come now, you idiot. Johnny-san is furious! The photo shoot, delayed! You didn’t notice the time, didn’t you?” Ryosuke crossed his hands shrewdly.

“Oh, Shoot. I totally forgot...” Yuri gave him an apologetic look.

Together, they walked back to the agency and tried to deal with Johnny and the furious camera man who was expectant. An hour passed after Yuri was scolded and nagged by his managers. He stormed out of the room to find Yuto and Ryosuke sitting on the nearby benches.

 “What the hell... Everyone here acts like I’m their son or something. ” He said with an annoyed tone.

“Let them be. You can’t really blame them since they were expecting the photoshoot to become a hit success or something...” Yuto assured him. Yuri gave him a quick glare.

“Beat it. Let’s hang out at Furyu today.” Ryosuke tried to calm Yuri

Yuri sighed angrily and agreed. He was still annoyed with the terrible events that happened today. But on top of that, the girl seemed to be a consolation for him. He was still thinking of her. Her wavy locks that fell up to her shoulder underneath that blue baseball cap, her blue sweater, her bag...

“... What the hell is wrong with me?! Who do I keep thinking of that girl?” he asked himself and slapped himself on the face.

“Chinen, are you alright?” Ryosuke asked him.

“I’m fine. I’m fine.” He answered, embarrassed.

“Well then if that’s the case, don’t talk to yourself. Dude, you’re creeping us out...” Ryosuke whispered in a sarcastic tone.

Yuri glared at Ryosuke, and his friend just smirked at him. Yuto just sat there watching the two, apparently amused.

“They’ll never change.” He muttered to himself.

“Did you say something Yuto?” the two asked in unison with an annoyed tone.

“Eh? Heheh... N-nothing... Nothing at all...” He giggled.

Their van reached Furyu Cafe near Kamikui Academy. The cafe belonged to Morimoto Fumiko herself, and her brother Ryutaro. Because of the apparent friendship they had with her little brother, the place became their favourite hangout. They stepped out of their van and walked to the entrance.

“Thank God the place ain’t Jam packed yet...” Yuto sighed. They went to their respective place upstairs, where they found butlers and waitresses expecting them. Yuri, Ryosuke, and Yuto greeted them politely and sat on their place. Ryutaro and Keito were there, too. It also looked like they were expecting the three. A waitress approached their table and smiled at them sweetly.

“May I take your orders now, young masters?” she asked still with a big smile.

“5 cappuccinos.” Ryutaro requested politely.

“Got it, Ryu~.” She exclaimed still smiling. The waitress left their table and went downstairs.

“Ryu, what the hell was that? She didn’t address you with respect. She should be fired.” Ryosuke exclaimed with annoyance. Apparently, the boy wasn’t fond of flirty girls like that waitress from a while ago.

“Fumi-nee would be the one to decide on that. I don’t want to interfere.” He answered calmly.

“Eh, you’re really kind, ne~” Keito .

“Hahah, Nice one, Keito...” Ryutaro laughed nervously.

“Fine then. Ryu~” he teased again.

Keito stopped teasing Ryutaro as soon as their orders came. The waitress smiled at them again, but it seemed that Ryutaro didn’t care. Yuto, Ryutaro, Keito, and Ryosuke continued to talk about random stuff. Yuri couldn’t focus on what they are talking about so he just kept quiet. Obviously, he was still thinking of the girl from the park.

“I hope I’ll find out who she is...” he smiled to himself and watched the busy streets of Tokyo from below.

To be continued~